Post pictures tha really make you think

really gets the noggin joggin' am I right boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy is whipped to his imaginary girlfriend

I had a girl that did this one time on my bed, made her leave real fucking quick. Shits disgusting.

Jesus what a fucking beta

So he would treat a period as if she has a terminal illness?

I'd make some eggs

top kek

I would lick the bedsheets and her trousers before she woke up

>that is life

no, that could have been life.

>WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE THIS
>If i wasnt single and had a girlfriend...

>If I wasn't single and I had a girlfriend
No need to read further.

why the hell would somebody make such a big drama out of this? its just some fucking blood which naturally comes from menstruation. these faggots should get a gf so they can experience how annoying it can be. a relationship isnt like "uhhhh baby what can i do for you? pls tell me what do do next! also let me wipe your fucking ass!
just tell her to get up, maybe help her to clean it and move on. just dont make a fucking drama out of this. jesus what a huge faggot

Yeah so obviously the faggot in op's example has never slept with a female.

There is a reason that guy is single. Nothign dries a woman's pantie's up more than treating her like a goddess.

Why do girls wear think wearing fucking yoga pants is hot? It's a giant neon sign saying "I'm a total dumbass who uses Instagram and listens to Drake" Makes me so mad

I wouldn't do either, I would probably not waste too much time thinking about it, and the women wouldn't either. Just change the fucking pants, do something productive with the day. This is why I don't have a GF, I can't shrink my mind small enough to deal with a woman who thinks that this stuff is important. I am sexually frustrated as hell, you should see some of the things I do, you would call me a degenerate. But I would rather find novel ways of masturbating than deal with a gf. Unless she was perfect, and there was one, but now she is gone and I don't even know if she is perfect or if she went the path of the normie.

Happened to a car seat in my Ford exploder. I crushed that SUV into a cube. Nasty ass bitch.

how do we solve the beta cuck problem?

>are you kidding me??

cant be solved its a side effect of the modern world

Muh synapses are firin' and fosho dey wirin'

>assuming his imaginary girlfriend can't do any of that stuff herself
Sounds pretty sexist tbqh pham. Why do so many male 'feminists' think treating their women like incompetent fragile children is a good way to maintain a relationship?

I bet that guy who said its nasty has a girlfriend

"would make her tea and bring her all the junk food she wants"

man, why numales even exist?

I'd make my gf clean it up herself, she doesn't clean up after me when I shit the bed.

Fuck that guy is pussy whipped

fucking kek

>take the blankets off the bed and throw and her clothes in the wash
I bet he would set the stains and she would get super pissed.

Women love this paragraph of text until they see the beta's face. Then he becomes a creep. Many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w

>are you kidding me???

you know the things he's saying aren't bad per se but signaling on social media made it sound cringy

SHART

Exact moment I stopped reading

Feminists believe having a period is worse than anything a man can experience. They want a week off work when it hits, while arguing that the wage gap is real and that women are just as capable as men.

This

And I only thought this kind of thing happened in Walmart to fat people
>oh america

>if I wasn't single

>I'd make my gf clean it up herself
See that's what any normal person would do, just whenever she wakes up remind her to wash the sheets

>she doesn't clean up after me when I shit the bed.

See now THIS is the problem, if one of you is so sick they are shitting the bed that is the point the other SHOULD be taking care of them. But if you're shitting the bed without being near death you are probably legit retarded.

It's blood.

>There are women that sleep naked

>nice guy the post

Perhaps if he ends up in a relationship (HAH!) he'll understand it's not the romantic chick flick he thinks it is.

how many fucking wives have had to put up with skidmarks because these faggots can't wipe properly? deal with it, numale everything is icky fucking manchildren

oh yeah salt and COLD water, gets the stain out pretty gud

Sad!

lel, it's clear he never experienced a grown woman except his mother.

Do you shit the bed often? Are you half indian or something?

its blood retard

do you live in a wall mart?

poo in loo detected

kinda cute how clueless these virgins are about women

Unexpected backdoor delivery?

nice one my dude

>if i wasn't single

I bet the jews were behind this.

my gf literally this morning got period blood on one of her white bath towels. I told her it was disgusting and made her clean it

>But if you're shitting the bed without being near death you are probably legit retarded
>He's never come home after a night out and grandslammed the bed

Casual.

Complete virgin loser here, so correct me if I'm wrong, but don't women hate guys like that? Don't they profess that the need more guys like that but then swat away guys like that, opting for men that treat them badly instead?

>my gf
GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes. Women are insane.

This.

Maybe that guy should ask himself why he is still single.

and she'd still rather fuck a dindu than you.

really makes you think,

So he'd treat a bitch like a baby for acting like one. Got it. Perfectly natural.

virtue signaling supreme ultra deluxe

Nonsense. The "woman" who made this probably doesn't have a stable relationship nor will she ever. We are all responsible for our own messes. Thinking someone else should do it is the path to being a pussy liberal.

Somebody post that user who kidnapped a homeless woman and forced her to eat eggs.

>He thinks women follow coherent patterns of behaviour

If it was as simple as just doing the opposite of what they say they want, life would be fucking simple.

I would've said kick her out of bed and have her buy me new sheets, then I realized

> period not shart

Answer didn't change.

>thinking that a women that cannot even hold her own shit while sleeping is able to hold a proper relationship....

A pathetic cry for help from someone eternally trapped in the "friend zone"

wtf I want two weeks off paid when I get a kidney stone

feminists think women and minorities are weak and need constant babying.

Have them raise your children

>Running a warm shower
What the fuck? How long does it take his shower to warm up?

the absolute madman

Just use 10% or stronger hydrogen peroxide

One time I asked the girl I fuck over to my place
she said she can't because she is on her period
I try to be empathetic and tell her that I hope she is feeling alright
she loughs, because that happens to her every month for over a decade

girls know when it happens
they know how it starts
they know how to take care of it

No reason to treat her like she is sick
rather ask her why the fuck she did not prepare for it this time

I bet you don't rawdog on her period you fucking loser.

Shit's cash, and it's a horny time for them.

>I'd make my gf clean it up herself, she doesn't clean up after me when I shit the bed.

based sharter relationships

This. Its fucking clock work. Its some blood and dead tissue.

I'm not going to get mad. Stuff happens but I'm not going to baby a grown woman they lose all respect for you.

>slut if you don't clean up this fucking bloody mess, I will split your nostrils so your face looks like your streaky bacon cunt. Now get to work you fucking softcock

This is how you deal with this.

Would he changer her nappies and let her suck on his tits while he's at it?

This.

Plus no need to bag up and you score points for being supportive and understanding with zero effort on your part.

Unless you're a raving homosexual and have a phobia of blood, there's no excuse.

That's period blood? I thought it was shite at first.

did you know most women have rape fantasies? now you know what you have to try out ;^)

Only thing that sucks is blood in your pubes. Bonus points if you both then take a shower and you fuck her a second time in there

That's period blood you fucking tard

this tbqh

classic

I'd stick my nose in it and take a big ol' whiff.
Then I'd lick it up.

Of course I wouldn't get angry, as she is most likely very embarrassed about it. It's not like they leak on the bed on purpose. This is an awkward situation so I'd try to make it less awkward by acting as normal as possible. I would get her chocolate though, if she's wife material I mean - otherwise she can get her own chocolate.

>If I wasn't single and I had a girlfriend I'd be a huge fucking cuck

He'll never get to test his theoretical love for his imagined freebleeding girl because nobody will ever want to touch this omega beta, not even a freebleeding femenist.

>Le rape fantasy meme

The key word there is 'fantasy'. Pic related is what a woman's """"""""rape"""""""" fantasy looks like. It rarely involves duct tape, a copiously sweating fat guy and a claw hammer.

I think him cuddling,massaging and playing with her hair is way over the top. All the other stuff is just sweet and kind. Some girls would appreciate that their boyfriend cares enough about them to go through all that trouble. You might get a really nice blowjob and/or handjob as a thank you.

lol what a beta