I want to believe in God but I just can't. What is an eternal heathen to do in this situation?

I want to believe in God but I just can't. What is an eternal heathen to do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

inplainsite.org/html/Index.html
inplainsite.org/html/scientific_facts_in_the_bible.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I want to believe in God
why the hell would you want to do that ?!?

If a creator exists and wants us to worship him, then I am called to do that. Besides, life sucks. Humans don't grow up. God is our only chance at some type of redemption.

Ask Him from your heart to reveal himself and He will. Now I'm not saying a lightning bolt is going to strike the grass on your front lawn and burn up a message that says "Hi.", but you'll get proof through men's actions, and websites and other parts of modern life today. I asked when I was a fedora tipper too and I got actions thru men and websites. Like I used to be a pot smoker and then I wasn't sure whether God approved of it. I was at a party and I saw some girl pull out her pipe and drop it on the ground and it shattered into a million pieces. Really made me think about smoking. Also, here's a site that was revealed to me. inplainsite.org/html/Index.html
It's a great resource for any skeptic or someone unsure of Christianity and God.

>If a creator exists and wants us to worship him, then I am called to do that.
There is no evidence for this.
>Besides, life sucks.
still not an evicence for creationism
>Humans don't grow up.
whatever
> God is our only chance at some type of redemption.
redemption from what?

>redemption from what?

Death.

Grow up.

You are on the right track, ask Him for help by praying to Him.

Main problem op?

> girl pull out her pipe and drop it on the ground and it shattered into a million pieces. Really made me think about smoking.
perfect religious reasoning

>see a guy crashing a car
whew. was this god sign that i should not drive a car?

Redemption from ourselves. Humans are immature children that cannot get over themselves. The idea of God fixing our mess is very appealing.

I do not believe in God because my brain is not capable of doing so. It was when I was younger. Not anymore. I don't want to live a life of atheism and degeneracy. It's like I am stuck in my own private hell.

>wait 32 years
>Mind Upload
>wait 1000 years
>Obtain personal Galaxy
>Be God

I'm in the same boat, OP. I love the tradition and ritual of religion and like the idea of there being meaning and more than the material world, but I just can't believe.

Drink, smoke, masturbate, do drugs have deviant sex, waste money, gorge, feast, and otherwise be a selfish, awful human being.
Those pansy ass choir boys can fuck off with their parenthood and middle class morals.

It's just not that easy. I have something wrong with me.

I don't understand what you are fucking asking here.

There's always Buddhism

OP don't listen to this bitter kraut, his country is down the toilet because his people has turned away from the Lord. He is what Jesus talks about in Revalation when God's Wrath is poured out and the people still do not repent. As we see here, he has a problem but does not want God to help so he curses and denies Him.
Take a look at this OP. It's science in the Bible.
inplainsite.org/html/scientific_facts_in_the_bible.html

A man can't see what He doesn't want you to know, He will show you the path, but one must march the steps.

>bitter kraut
I am bitter

> his country is down the toilet because his people has turned away from the Lord
my country is down the Toilet because you fucked it up.

> He is what Jesus talks about in Revalation
And my Captain America comic says Captain actually hails Hydra.

>As we see here, he has a problem but does not want God to help so he curses and denies Him.
le' look, a non believer, how pityful.

>science in the Bible.
Top kek.

Please go away. I did not want you to come in this thread and ruin everything. Fuck I hate Germany so much.

There will be a religious revolution every x years because we (humans) know there is something and we try hard to look for it. But the true truth comes from an understanding.
If you want to start understanding, first you need to know, WE don't know anything. And everyone has their own interpretation of everything. Talk to people to finish the puzzle. We are all connected and the picture is easier to see if you zoom all the way out and realise everything we believe to know. We don't.
Good luck

you can turn away from logic and blind yourself willingly if you want, but if you ask in a public place for advice you have to expect the other side of the argument as well. bye

You can't believe because your instincts are telling you the truth. The one true god of the bible is not the real God.

The earth mother is telling you to look deeper. Don't settle with the current belief systems, there's a deeper meaning to life. Look beyond Cosmological dualism.

The ONLY path to true belief and true worship goes through Beauty. If you don't find anything beautiful you can never truly believe because real belief stems from observing the beauty of the divine creation that is this earth, your mind and your body.

Nihilism dies in the face of universal beauty. There is a standard of perfection that should be revered.

Start reading up on gnosticism (NOT Agnosticism) and you will finally start digging from the cold grave that is nihilism. Dig towards the light and start searching for Beauty.

God gave you everything you need to find him

believing in god is irrelevant, religions purpose is for social order ie keeping the lower intelligence people in line

Try doing something that really, really frightens you. As in near death where you're not sure of survival. You'll pray.

same here
i end up listening to old christian chants but never go to church or reading the bible for once, i dont know why

This. I cant get into religion still but i used to be some edgy athiest kid then i started playing piano and making art. Instant redpill.

The same with me, but I started believing in GOD when I started to work for my dreams.