Muslim countries in Europe

>Muslim countries in Europe

Why is this allowed?

That's rich coming from a German

Right? Fuck Germanistan

because every time someone around here tried to fix it, you fucks would stop us because muh humanity

now fuck you deal with it, your country will be muslim too in 50 years from now

so who do you hate most
>white muslims like bosnians and albanians
or
>shitskin christians like armenians

That's rich coming from a (((german)))

Oh look, the second European caliphate has joined the thread

Ask that from yourself
Leave Europe now

And that rich coming from homo Peter

I'm Albanian Roman Catholic, there's a high percentage of muslims. It doesn't mean the country is Muslim. It's strictly secular

That's rich coming from a retarded bear :DDD

I'll choose T*rks

Christians anytime, proper christian values negate all bad about different races

Albanians in Albania aren't that muslim as albos in Kosovo.

>white muslims like bosnians and albanians

No one here is white anymore, not after your invasion.

KEK
E
K

Historical anomaly! Should not happen, but apparently rest failed to defend.

Quite ironic that the most invasive and parasitic country in Europe has a condom for a nation

Clintonniggers pretty much gave them free reign to do whatever the fuck they want.

I don't know other muslims but Turks are just immigrating to rich countries, not to 3rd world countries. So you are safe.

>proper christian values negate all bad about different races
what about latinos then?

>slavs
>white
ayyy

Give reparations, whitey. We wuz kangz n shieeet.

Gimme anzu

>immigrating

You know what i am talking about roach.

Also

>Turkey
>Not 3rd world

Lmfao

eww fucking no, half of Afrika is christian and their coming to you

Good goyim, let the race-mixing continue, as long as they're ''''Christian''''!

>I don't know other muslims but Turks are just immigrating to rich countries, not to 3rd world countries.
explain the shitton amount of turks selling kebabs in poland then

Someone post a similar map where germany is colored red already. For fucks sake this is taking ages.

You know, your gdp per capita is below Thailand. still you are right about Turkey is being 3rd world country since we are muslim.

White Muslims, because we can force them to return to Christianity. You cant force skinchange.

Why don't we Make Albania/Bosnia Christian Again? Enforce religious taxes/sanctions! Our ancestors are laughing at us.

> turks selling kebabs
just check they are turks or Arabs.

It would be there for containment of them. Countries like Germany lets that filth inside their country though. It's only there and then when the problems start.

anymore of anzu xrays?
she wears a lot of thin white clothing

Why? Same shit.

All these euro cucks in this thread and I'm just sitting here happily with less than 5,000 refugees in my country

>No one here is white anymore, not after your invasion.
What the fuck ur talking about faggot, if ur ancestors had been raped by roaches that doesn't mean that most of ours had the same destiny

>country
You meant county or something?

>Countries in Europe
Why is this allowed? European Union when :^)

Like I said, it's there to contain you. You're not getting in here.

Why would I go to Netherlands though?

dude, bosnia is more than half christian

>inb4 2013 census because it's fake

also, the rest of muslims in bosnia are pretty okay

They conquered it.

How's live there in Albania, though?

> 60%

You're not. You will be deported.

shitskin Christians by far
hell even Orthodox Ethiopians are better than those lowly peoples you just mentioned

>3636
What is kek saying here?

You're right btw.

DELET

>>inb4 2013 census because it's fake
how is it fake though? weren't like 51% if the population muslim?

Still butthurt Turkroach. You'll never be white.

it's fake since they counted about 400k muslims that reside (live, work and have citizenship) in Sweden, Germany or elsewhere as domicile

And 2 destroyed towers, and several 100+ victim bombings, and shootings every single day. Merifat BTFO

oh yeah
but in truth, the other two probably did that shit too, it doesn't matter, they're still a huge majority there with or without those numbers, and 400k is ridiculously huge for a country of barely 4mil

Shit,but pretty good.The south is literally like a part of a Western country,mostly BC of the UNESCO heritage thing and the PM being from there,about the north the west side that has the water supplies(especially Shkodër) is going pretty well.Yet there are a lot of things left to do.The jurisdiction reform will surely help us a lot,but corrupt politicians are scared they will not steal money anymore.But since EU and US is putting pressure into our politicians,the things are going better.

Republika Srpska is bigger entity there so the one can conclude that Muslims are in minority.

Still though, all of you should return to your faith. We need you more than you think, please stop betraying your race and please stop killing each other for the kikes and their pipelines.

Embrace your true origins, how can you call yourselves patriots, nationalists or Europeans when you sell out to the enemy?

We need a united Balkans, you were our shield against darkness. Without all of you working together everything is hopeless...

>the other two probably did that shit too
nope, they (muslims) were pretty well orchestrated; diaspora from all around the world have been there for census, serbs nor croats did that

Is Edi Rama doing a good job there? I think that your country is now on far better place than our shitty one

not true dude, it's 49/51% on the side of muslims and croats

kys turkroach

>We need a united Balkans, you were our shield against darkness. Without all of you working together everything is hopeless...
Pretty damn true, I'm even for unification, federal at least

Hmm everytime I look on the map it seemed like it's bigger entity but I was wrong then

no srpska is smaller part (49%) but the other part is shared between croats and muslims, and muslims are living in smaller part of that.

Basically they're concentrated around Sarajevo, Tuzla, Zenica and smaller part in west around Bihac.

Aka the rim of the asshole of the world

I have to admit that he lowered our anger and hate towards Serbs,at the same time didn't stay a cuckold of Greece(our ex-PM was literally going to sell our sea to Greece like wtf).I'm pretty sure when Niš-Durrës highway builds,we will be in better terms,and you will have a road to the sea,which can improve your economy.I for myself would want Vucic and Rama for another term.I think it would be better

>Eastern Europe
>Actually Europe

shiggy diggy

fpbp

Yeah I hope that what you said will become true, we shouldn't spread hatred towards each others anymore, it's unproductive. But the Muslims on Kosovo are still being faggots

Befriending with shiptar. You discuss me. I just wait for ww3 to start to drown them all in Adriatic and hang you by your balls on Terazije.

Most of Kosovo Albanians are more ultra-nationalist rather than Islamic.I have to remind you that they burned down 2 Bosnian mosques too.They are also very fragile in their international relations,and when Erdogan asked Kosovo to fire an Albanian journalist for supporting coup,the Kosovo threatened that will remove the Turkish embassies

Not all shiptars are Muslim scum you brain dead faggot. You can only suck mine and Albanian dicks you dipshit subhuman scum

Underrated post

They just deserve to be exterminated and I hope they will be one day. They made Kosovo even bigger shithole then it was. Fucking idiots

I like Armenians just because they asshurt Turks and Jews just by being alive.

Muslim or no muslim shiptar is shiptar you imbecile! 70 iq triangle face mongoloid!! Go suck your bf Šefćet dick you faggot! Prebicu te ko konja!

you and your fucking siptar family can fuck off

Bunch of butthurt idiots lmao i'm not siptar by any means, I just hate only one group of them for a reason, unlike you retards who want a war with whole Albania, yet you are not even going to be mobilized and would desert by the first chance. You are fucking pussies

Here is a funny story.
Kazakhstan is mostly secular Muslim country. Political Islamists are disliked. So, they run away to Europe and claim refugee status on the grounds secular Muslims in Kazakhstan would not tolerate their barbaric ways.

Guess what? EU grants them asylum.

>kosovo
oh no this map is retarded

>Be Aussie
>Recognise Kosovo
>All maps in Australia are like this
Wait a sec
>It may not be an Aussie

Because fuck you that's why.We were there before christianity and other jew religuons had come to life and we will continue to be there until the end of times.Because we're not christians or muslims.We're albanians you ultracuck.We are one of the biggest populations in the balkan and we will unite

WE

fucking mountain jews

We learned our lesson with letting shitskins into our country. Time for you to learn the same

How is Sandzak and Vojvodina?I think you need a little bombing to stop the oppresion

>We learned our lesson with letting shitskins into our country.
No you didn't

We'll exterminate kebabs like you in any occasion

The Clintons

Sure you will.Dreams is all you have left.

fuck off Muhammad
dont make me pull out my specialized slaughtering knife

How is the feeling being so cucked and stupid as fuck and that no one ever loves your kebab ass?

Why so butthurt?Are you afraid soon there won't be any serbs left and you'll have to start hating yourselves

Even Bulgaria had Kosovo longer than you.Your butthurt is retarded
t.not albo
Heh le Serb knife meme

>LOOK MOM IM BANTING XDDDDDDDDDDDD
nice try im not falling for the bait again

Sure cuz everybody loves you.Keep sucking russian dick.Maybe someday they'll give a fuck about you

Ik o kar se sme ha shum kari per serbet
My bosnian friend has told me that you croats alway try to fuck the others and are like jews.Is this true?

Lmao bad Google Translate skills
Stop replying to autistic Hans then

Albanian(real one not kosovo-albanian) living in Sweden.

People from Albania are very genuine and I recommend everyone(before it gets overwhelmed by tourists like Croatia) to take a trip in this beautiful country. From great mounains in north to the blue beaches at the south. With low tourism. At the same time you will experience the albanian hospitality.

People seem to confuse Albania with some turkish, middle esstern shit. Even though the majority consider themselves to be muslims our culture has nothing to do with it.
I believe there will come a change where albanians will move from being a muslim country to a christian(or western) country. Just give it some time. For not so long ago albanians were living in dictatorship with 0 tolerance of religious practice. The majority of albanians don't even reaf the holy books and people who take religion too seriously are considered to be nuts.

>Implying the West is not a cucked caliphate
wew, lad

A rrot kari rrot kari.Kush ka nerva nga gjermanet te merret te perktheje ne shqip.Boll u lepive bythen sllaveve

The Waffen SS had a Muslim Division Handschar (1st Croatian)