PYRAMIDS DISCOVERED IN ANTARTICA #2

WE ATLANTIS AYY LMAO NOW ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

previous GLORIOUS EPIC thread rocks cant be carbonated btw

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mysterious-pyramids-found-in-antarctica/ar-AAkIAvE?li=AAggNb9
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5eoukb/mysterious_pyramids_found_in_antarctica/
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/14/here-are-pictures-of-john-kerry-in-antarctica-to-remind-you-global-warming-is-still-happening/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiMqfuQo8LQAhVGPCYKHaJpAX4Qxa8BCBswAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=rC0ItPP8sw6rLFpUspUYgA
twitter.com/tsoukalos
fourmilab.ch/
npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/11/08/501153007/john-kerry-heads-to-antarctica-and-to-a-new-travel-record
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source:

>Three pyramids have been found, with two of them 10 miles inland and the third near the coastline. They have four sides, prompting comparisons to the Egyptian pyramids of Giza.

>Some scientists suggest humans could once have lived in the frozen area as it may once have been a lot warmer, perhaps even up to 20C.

msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mysterious-pyramids-found-in-antarctica/ar-AAkIAvE?li=AAggNb9

New Swabia.

The Nazis really have found the inner earth.

Jet fuel can't melt rocks

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Those carbonated triangles are made by Kek himself, this is a sign.

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Hail! Hail! Cthulhu waits! In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming!

Google coordinates?
More info?

If true it would be pure awesome

This.
Praise carbonated pyramids.

Anyone know what these threads are sliding?

What the fucking fuck.

2016 has been a wild ride.

I don't know what timeline we are in but I don't ever wanna come down.

Ssshhh goy, don't you know that climate change is man made.

New swabia + pyramids
Antarctica is something else.

Damn we wuz aliens and shit, interesting tho

Winter chan from the north, Kek from the south.

>it's literally just wind erosion

Bump

I tried to paste the google coordinates but Sup Forums thinks the link is spam

here the thread in reddit with the coordinates, scroll down to find it
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5eoukb/mysterious_pyramids_found_in_antarctica/

>tfw AvP was a warning

Pizzagate is being covered up. CTR trying to distract us.

ask em

really makes you think

>ctrl + f
> no mountain

Sup Forums really is retarded

Reminder that Nibiru is real now too.

WE WUZ MOUNTAINEERS

already debated in the previous thread and debunked. Its likely not a mountain;

>mfw le aliums man has been pushing the narrative that there's pyramids in Antarctica for ages and will now be smug as fuck
This is truly the best timeline.

>that Luxembourg shill who makes arguments in favor of ancient civilizations with very weak premises so that other shills can come and present the "official information" which oblivious anons will assume is true due to the seemingly idiotic arguments made by the OP
This is called consensus cracking btw.

are you guys new? Ancient pyramids threads are an essential part to Sup Forums and make this place awesome.

We Wuz Snowmen we wuz the ice ones.

TEKELI-LI

REMINDER that John Kerry went to the Antarctic a few weeks ago?

I just pray that that marines they send in to investigate this choose the neutral path.

>wind erosion

Yeah. that is why there are pyramid shapes all over the world in hills and...what? there isn't?

GTFO faggot.

He ded

If we can figure out how to genesplice a changling I call dibs on giving up my humanity

Brace yourselves, the white man is coming home

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/14/here-are-pictures-of-john-kerry-in-antarctica-to-remind-you-global-warming-is-still-happening/

guys what does that mean? Why was he there

and the pope as well not al ong time agoB

yea .. both other options kinda are problematic

>mfw stargate is real

google OPERATION HIGHJUMP

>Literally just mountains

It's_fucking_nothing.jpeg

We wuz Popsicls n sheeeeeet

The Pope visited

And then the pope met with the Russian Orthodox patriach, for the 1st time in 1000 years

The Russian Orthodox Patriach then went to antartica, and apparently with 'The Ark Of Gabriel', and performed a ritual from an ancient text saved from Constantinople

Most people are just making fun of this thread because thwy know the whole thing is bullshit here to distract us. Just like all the race mixing threads, pedo acceptance threads, btfo threads, and many others. Not all of /pol are edgy teens and retarded millenials.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiMqfuQo8LQAhVGPCYKHaJpAX4Qxa8BCBswAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=rC0ItPP8sw6rLFpUspUYgA

John kerry was there too last week see

Been here since 2006 these are common distraction threads posted by idiots from other boards or sites have been for a long time.

>in hills
There's your answer you retarded fucking muslim.

Pick up a book that doesn't tell you to rape 9 year olds for once.

WE

WUZ

ANTARTICANS

>is real
>isreal

yeah I saw that. Something is up, no question.

This is just the dream I had 6 years ago, what the fuck is happening.

No, planet 9 has nothing to do with Nibiru. It's projected orbit never comes close to the inner solar system. Give it up.

n-no... :(

looks like sharp mountains

>DELET

These images are not new at all. You could have seen them 6 years ago and dreamed about it that night. Don't worry thought the 'pyramids' are not artificial. They are natural mountains, the snow and picture angle plus the shape of the mountains just make it seem pyramidal.

>There are actual artificial pyramids all over China that have yet to be studied though.

THE HORROR

Kek nice b8 m8y

what am I seeing here?

WE WUZ ARCTIC MONKEEZ N SHIET

>artificial
fucking chinks and their fake shit

Natural mountains with snow on them.

He's not.
twitter.com/tsoukalos

Well I heard there are also pyramids in Bosnia.

fenglooie magawll nafaw Cthulu erlyeh wagaw nagall fahtagen

>Some scientists suggest humans could once have lived in the frozen area as it may once have been a lot warmer, perhaps even up to 20C.

How the fuck did they just simply decide to gloss over that? That is hot as fuck, does that mean the rest of the earth was a literal inferno, or maybe temperatures around the globe were almost always constant? Antarctica has always been on the south pole as long as humans existed (as far as we know, at least). 20C at the south pole is a MASSIVE change in climate. You can't just make a claim like that without any sort of explanation.

Or maybe it is just pure bullshit and those are simply mountains.

>yfw Graham Hancock was right

god emperor trump has triggered the opening of ultima thule , prepare to meet your space brothers

Except these are natural formations, not artificial. Besides that, yeah, he always seems to be in a good mood.

Very possible.

Never doubted him.

Probably mountains. Fucking retard scientists. Homo sapiens has been around for about 100 000 years. Back at that time Antarctica was as cold as it is now

I love this new meme

be my space waifu.

We'll

Someone go fucking look it up on apple maps and screenshot this shit back

The hell people

Go to google maps and type in Antarctica pyramid. That will show you that this is noting more than a mountian that looks like a pyramid.

What are the coordinates?

Look up chinese pyramids and you will see what an old artificial pyramid looks like. These are def natural.

AYY LMAO

remember that alien pepe thingy?
Is this connected?

fourmilab.ch/ this guy went on an Antartic trip,right at the South pole where that meem hole is said to be,there's an research station near there. Everyone can go provided you have the money

WE WAS PENGUINS AN SHIT NIGGA

>perfect angles
>natural

yes?

How do you know that?

IT IS TRIFORCE

here

Just look at it. It's a fucking mountain with snow.

Um guys... John Kerry (US Secretary of State) spend election day in Antarctica... This can't be coincidence??

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/11/08/501153007/john-kerry-heads-to-antarctica-and-to-a-new-travel-record

>JUST LOOK AT IT
Not an argument.

Imagine if you were part of a race advanced enough to know you were doomed to suffer a massive drop in temperature, so you build a huge structure that'll soon be covered in snow and await the next bout of global warming for it to reveal itself to the people of the future

C-C-C-C-CTR

not an argument

is this real?

Those are natural mountains

There is nothing perfect about these sides. Looks like a mountain covered by a fuckton of snow.

are you blind? the angles are perfectly symmetrical

Even though this mosty likely is mountains do i find this "ancient history" interesting. I have travelled much and seen evidence of marvelous things, white people in South America and Asia and much more.

What i do know is that chrisitians destroyed and undermined all they saw as heathen. The civilizations were as we know far more advanced before the "dark ages" (which was dark only for christians), and the christian munks didn't put much effort into recording ,uch else than what was christian. The witch hunts was christians destroying heathen "magic", which was simply science, before the renessaince began and made us into what we are today.

Today there is still disinformation pushed, mainly by jews which owns the media. They have infilitrated christianity and made it into another money machine.

>tfw the world warms up
>the old ones are unearthed
>they rule the earth once again
Lovecraft tried to warn us.