White boi gets flying elbow'd by bbc in alabama prison

liveleak.com/view?i=8a6_1478992915

seriously why are american prisons so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYuhtKG-Ts8
youtube.com/watch?v=-KNJrF3AovY
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MFTOSTkKce0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American prisons are third world tier

>all those white cucks sitting idly by while blacks humiliate them

White people are diseased

Nigger infestation, same as all other crime related problems in the first world

Can the prisons garantue that you dont get hurt in prison? What happens if someone damages you? Like can you ask to be seperated from the other offenders?

It seems pretty inhumane if the state cant guarantee your security if your in a state property.

Talk shit, get hit white boy

Systemic racism

remove the niggers and watch crime rates drop
literally applies to prison and public populations

I was expecting to see some bbc...

Guarantee whites safety? You're very naive, but you will learn what it's like to live amongst darkies very soon.

American prisons have a very different philosophy than cushy Scandinavian prisons (hotels)

Who gives a shit about a fair fight? I want to gun down these apes for the sake of my country.

Literally applies to elementary schools

>why is america so shit?
Ftfy famalam

LOL

Sometimes the guards even help coordinate it or place bets. Have you never seen a prison documentary? They call the US prison system "Gladiator School".

youtube.com/watch?v=iYuhtKG-Ts8

lmao fuck no if you go to prison it's pretty much guaranteed you're gonna get fucked up

Where are prison guards?
Hopefully he gets additional sentence.

America is third world tier

Gotta think on it more like rehabilitation centers.

It works though.

In places like murrica, you cram 4 people into a tiny concrete box, leave them there to fester in their own filth for 5 years before opening the door and being like "Now go do normal people stuff".
In most cases that doesn't work out. They get imprisoned again.

Think about how much the two different scenarios costs you, the tax payer:
One one side: A dude you'll have to keep in a cell and have some care for for another 50 years.
Or a dude that manages to get out, get a job, start paing taxes and stuff.

Every one of those WII WAHZ KYNGZ should be flown to egypt by force. They can explain to the muslim natives there why they should be worshipping them because MUH HAIR-ITAGE! I hope someone films the ensuing live skinning of those apes.

engage me in a fucking debate
i do not see a single valid point on prisons
they remove elements from society who just befriend and learn more criminal connections and tactics from other criminals. they leech off of honest hard working men taxes and gain no responsibility or duty towards society at all. im not saying prison is a day in the park, prison is hell, but those who don't die in that hell just become meaner, smarter and stronger or have enough time to forget what they were in for anyway while overcrowding continues

punishment should be severe physical injury or death
if you rape, good bye penis or clitoris amputation, if you steal for any other reason than food, good bye one hand, if you scam other naive good willed people, 20 public lashes in front of everyone, if you commit random acts of violence, the same random acts of violence should be commited against you in public

you cant rehabilitate subhuman animals and our prisons are full of them

i agree with you but our politicians are so cucked even right wing ones cry and say waterboarding terrorists is too hard core and inhumane much less that shit

>rehabilitation centers.
>rape, rob, and murder
>" OOOH POOR BABY YOU ARE THE VICTIM HERE! YOU ARE AN INNOCENT UNICORN THE EVIL WHITE MAN IS AT FAULT NOT YOU MY POOR POOR LITTLE INNOCENT CHILD :'( "
>hey guys guess what? i just learned that if i rape, rob and murder i get treated like the victim, lets do it again!

whities BTFO

Watch this documentary if you want to get an idea of what US prison system can be like youtube.com/watch?v=-KNJrF3AovY

It kind of has a liberal spin on it because "muh poor black man" but we all know niggers would do the same given the chance.

is it like those shitty "the toughest prisons in america" documentaries from nat geo?

don't think hbo would do something like that but you never know...

Test jjh

No this one's more interesting.

Redpilled white Germanic gets into a feud with a black gang leader and stabs him 60 times.

He describes the mentality inside US prison system.

Don't American prisons get the shit sued out of them?

Seems like they have a duty of care and they're failing hard.

And before anyone deflects with "hurr durr they're criminals so who gives a fuck?" I completely agree, but that's got nothing to do with what I'm asking.

Rarely ever

People get the shit beat out of them, raped, and killed all the time. Justice system doesn't give a shit and neither do the guards.

The Deep South is about 80% Black prison system. Let's see how brave you would be in that situation.

most prisoners dont have the money to sue anyone. but i dont think you can sue the prisons at all unless the cops directly hurt you and you'd have to be able to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

here's what happened to a Sup Forumseddit user who went to prison

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

You literally are state property according to the law when you are incarcerated, and pretty much if you don't stay a wallflower or are a huge pushover you will get fucked with in American prisons. You can't do anything about anything that happens to you in there and you will be hard pressed to prove anything anyway. Plus the courts will make a joke out of you. American prison system is literally hell unless you get federal time or luck out and go to a "good" prison. But either way being locked up is worse than being fucking dead

If the white dude was winning and a bunch of niggers jumped in to help you'd be complaining about them not fighting fair.

Niggers outnumber whites in prison, the last thing they want to do is set a precedent that it's okay to interfere in a one on one fight, because then they'd literally never win a fucking fight.

No, the last thing you want to do is let the other race make you look weak and humiliate you. You don't know anything about American prison shut up

american prisons are literally fucking thunderdome. everyone in prison fights daily. it's war.

the worlds largest and most vicious, most bloodthirsty and violent and unhuman army is the 2.2 million monsters america breeds and keeps in reserve in our prisons.

if america ever had serious need to, or wanted to conquer the world, we offer freedom in exchange for combat as shock-troopers to these people who have no fear of death, who have been brewed and steeped in daily, brutal, insane violence.

it would be like an extraterrestrial legion of demons unleashed upon the world.

THAT is why we have a prison system like we do. THEY are the deterrent of last resort, not nukes.

(in reality there aren't very many nuclear weapons in existence, less than 20 on earth. most nuclear silos are actually human development engines, where we create human weapons - in nuclear silos, a few humans are put through programs that turn them into weapons worse than nukes.

Not true. I got out of prison 2 years ago in California and even if they outnumbered us 10 to 1, if I didn't get up and help my fellow white man I would get much worse from my own people later on. That's how it works out here, at least, but the south is a lost cause.

one of my friends was a prison guard in mississippi for about 4 hours before he quit. he said they sent him into a pod where the prisoners were held to count them and make sure they were all there and they started saying they were gonna fuck him up and rape and and then they started chasing him around so he ran out and quit on the spot lol

>No, the last thing you want to do is let the other race make you look weak and humiliate you.

Great idea, jump in and give the other side a free pass to do the same when they outnumber you to a ridiculous extent.

>You don't know anything about American prison shut up

You don't know shit about basic strategy, survival or thinking more than three seconds ahead.

See here dumbfuck You don't know what you're talking about

>Can the prisons garantue that you dont get hurt in prison?
Yes they will put you in protective custody(PC yard) but you can't no longer go to GP. You will be targeted by other inmates. Anyone who goes to PC yard is look Down as not good, lame, snitch, rapist or a bitch ass nigga.

Exactly this. Also SNY yards are far worse when it comes to violence because it's every man for himself.

Prisons are just one of countless places where the liberals & cucks don't give a fuck about whites being victimized

The marxists in fact force integration to intentionally cause these problems

AND THE BEAT GOES ON

OH YEAH

Cool story bro

You know damn well you never been to prison.

hi cuck :^)

uys its's important to take a look at this

The kikes are in an subversion effort, join us

>you suck ass pretty soon you start choking on shit
kek

wise words

> rehabilitation
> It works though.

Yes, a lot of things work when you have a high trust, homogeneous society, not a multicultural shithole.

Good luck trying that progressive rehabilitation shit with nogs and kebabs anywhere though.

Did a few years in chino, then went to Jamestown where I went to firecamp and paroled. But alright, bud, I'm probably lying.

How are nigs able to beat on a unconcious persons head like that so savagely. that shit is completely foreign to whites

Are you mentally ill or just shilling?

i'm not asking you, i'm telling you - you're stupid.

Why are prisoners so dramatic?

you wouldn't get it.

>>rape, rob, and murder

I think most of the actual jail population are in for smoking a joint or not paying child support. Our justice system is mostly another way to put tax on people....

>if you rape, good bye penis or clitoris amputation

how many fake rape allegations Trump had? Suppose they would have cut off his penis over someone making shit up. Are you losing your mind here?

The ones in your pic look very homogeneous.

>white boi gets flying elbow'd by bbc

How I know you're a nigger?

A white person wouldn't even mention their race, its an inmate vs inmate fight, who gives a fuck they're both criminals.

Oh yea, you do, you probably think the black guy didn't do nuffin

In America we feel that if prison is Hell then people will be afraid of breaking the law and being sent there. The problem is that prison is too lenient; we give prisoners medical care for God's sake paid for.by the families of their victims.
We should encourage rape and brutality to scare people into obeying the law

Prisons aren't responsible for the conduct of inmates. He'll all g he drug traffic is ran by guards.
You can sell a gram of weed for 60 bucks which isn't bad considering lifeguards make 12 an hour so the prisons let the corruption go as a way to pad wages.

Prisons in Canada are worse, they're usually about 70% Indian and the Indians are racist as fuck. A lot of people get murdered in prison or at least severely fucked up, but it's very rare for the media to give a shit.

If you're sufficiently batshit insane you can do fine though. An acquaintance of mine ended up getting respected by the Indian gang after a few initial mishaps, basically due to him never losing a fight after the first one. I heard this confirmed by someone else who was in at the same time.

His first fight went like this though
>Was sleeping, didn't know not to sleep with head near bars
>Guys grabbed his hair from outside cell (even though it was pretty short)
>Other guys came into cell through open door, ripped sink off wall and smashed it on his head, then tried to shank him
>He broke one of their jaws and the others left but he was fucked up

There was only one other white guy in his cell block at the time and apparently the Indians got into his cell as well and he's crippled now. lel

why are whites so shit at fighting ? inb4 muh guns

Man, you guys need to get a prison fight club going.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFTOSTkKce0