Is it even worth spreading my manlet genes? If I have a son he's guaranteed to have just as shit a life

Is it even worth spreading my manlet genes? If I have a son he's guaranteed to have just as shit a life

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

heh

not everyone should survive. we have enough people already. the smart, strong, healthy, and attractive should have more kids than others.

Fuck you. Reported.

true, but all whites should have kids, we will need cannon fodder for the war

Yes.
Good nutrition, sports and a healthy family (so he won't end up smoking and drinking at young age) are going to push him a few inches above you. As long as you don't marry a miget.

>insecure lanklet

5'8 is the normal human height. if you're taller you're a freak that cant look ripped no matter how hard you try, and your face is almost guaranteed to be busted.

shorter and you're too stubby to run and/or fight.

the 6ft + meme is retarded. there is a reason those freaks cant live to be 100.

>As long as you don't marry a miget.
What if that's my only option

>5'7
Is it still possible

>modern war means you need more people

There's always gonna be manlets, bro. Don't blame yourself. Blame all the tall fags who like to date women who are 5'0".

How tall are you, dude?

this

also women cause manlets, we need to bred out

>beta doesn't want to reproduce

There are hot bitches whose height are 5'5

Go for them

well then roll up nukes, cuz if u wont need numbers i wanna see how u will roll over billions and billions of subhumans

eh I'm a 5'6 latino manlet and I got a gf. shes jewish tho

I'm 5'11.5", galactic commander of the Manlet empire, and I procreated with a 4'11 goddess of the wee folk.

My son will be small but he is already the smartest in his class; possibly the school. His intelligence is a decent enough trade off to secure a prosperous future.

Nomemesonworkphone.jpg

looks like my friends moms ass that I fucked.

REPORTED