THIS IS NOT A DRILL - YOUR ATTENTION NOW FAGGOTS

There has been a subversion effort by kikes subtly cuckposting the last couple of weeks using the following format:

>A picture barely permissible, but absolutely suggestive depicting white girl(s) and nigger(s)

>an original text completely unrelated, i.e. ">go to Thanks giving and all my leftist cousins nearly lynched me because i am a Trump supporter, what do?"
>and most of the times, 1 post by this ID

Seriously, STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT.

ALWAYS SAGE AND REPORT THREADS LIKE THIS. Yuri has taught us well, let's not fuck up.

Keep this thread bumped with images, we are purging the board

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self-bumping

You really are paranoid aren't you?

Yeah that's why you entered SHUT IT DOWN mode, eh kike?

they normalized cuck/trap/gay shit on Sup Forums and now are trying it here.

Not my fault millions of white teenage girls prefer black men.

Why do you even care? You're not even white.

well, we're not gonna take it

i will make your stay comfortable, cuck

>being this scared
>knowing Whites when together are more happy than any mudshark with a nigger

Trump will make being White Great Again...

paranoid is a made up term to classify people with functional amygdalas

No he won't do it by him self. We need to do something too.

The ancient Greeks had a saying: "Aside from praying to Athena for help, use your hands too" (Συν Αθηνά kαι χείρα kίνει)

That's a tell-tail that we hit a nerve. This thread needs to kept bumped and when full re-posted.

We are under a subversion attempt

dont worry bro, im always happy to post kike's grandparents

>cuck
Buzzword at this point.
Trump is not a white nationalist or stormfag.

Doing god's work slovenian Bro

Hey cucky, you called? Want some more dead nigs?

victims of typhus.

Whenever you spot a thread like this, use those images. We have some triggering to do bro.

bump

kek find the jew, they alway give themselves aways pathetic retards hahaha look at your suffering ugly family

POWs in formation after having their flea-ridden clothes burned in order to stop the spread of typhus.

more victims of typhus

all those captchas aand bugs, kek i should be paid

if you are actually a white greek fine,
but if you are a shitskin greek then stop wasting your time and put some brain in your skull

German civilianvictims of the British bombing in Nordhausen.

>the kike outs himself

Shocking

war hero sure beats dumb nigger

Ayy lmao. Got triggered lefty-boi?

well yeah, it sucks but all the rest are fucking sleeping still, someone has to step up

>0

White girls lust after BBC

im happy cuz it truly trigers jews. enjoyd last week:)

being this pathetic , thats what i call being mad jew kek and the reason i post your dead family

I already report these threads from the catalog. You don't even need to open them.

Bumping

Remember to sage report and hide all bait and Sup Forums tier threads

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who does this.

Shame the statistics disagree, cucky.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

>anyone who disagrees with me must be a jew
I could care less about Jews. I am a white boy and just admit the superiority of black men and will do everything in my power to support white girls who go black :)
>okcupid

Indeed, but since they aren't technicaly breaking rules it's difficult to get them deleted. We need massive reports, and it seems not many are reporting them. Threads like this will wake up those of us who aren't yet used to the schemes of the eternal kike.

We need to spread awareness about this tactic of them

Keep it up brother. Especialy on their threads

Stay mad nose

bump for truth

i dont care what you truly are you fucking idiot, your iq is low and thats whats matter

You gotta be some kinda mouth breather to have this many pics of dead niggers n Jews on ur hd

You are not alone brother. We need to keep this OP's format and make sure it's posted around the clock, the eternal kike is still trying to subvert us

oops forgot dead jew :/

>role playing this hard

Trump victory really riled you didn't it nigger

look thats what im talking about, i love it kek

Are images that you're posting supposedly going to "fight" off the Jews that supposedly post all the cuck images on here?
You really underestimate JIDF.

JIDF has focused their efforts here tenfold these past few weeks, best we remember to ignore their crypto-kikery.

Case in point.

oh my god, all this low iq's and/or jews ;-;

I know it happened to me too. My parents and sisters wanted me to be more accepting of my brothers lifestyle and his 'ethnic friend'.

When his friend found out I supported Trump, the whole family gave in and turned on me right before the pumpkin pie.

After a lot of yelling and name-calling, I was lucky to get away from the cranberry relish alive.

They're still mad at me. I can hear them practically disowning me from the hallway even now.

shutup Panjeet you privately contracted shill , god , the fuckin racial propaganda on this board.

The best part is, this will happen in your lifetime again most likely...... praise kek

We're always under subversion.

These kikes are inexhaustible. At least we're still winning.

Day of the rope, soon.

bump

>filenames

kek

>Moishe thinks he's subtle

Ayy

Man i wish the Holocaust were real so we could fuckin do it again man.