What are you having for Thanksgiving, Sup Forums?

What are you having for Thanksgiving, Sup Forums?

Chinese food. my family doesnt get together. everyones seperated.

Turkey

Goose, cream corn, stuffing, rolls, black olives. Mostly pleb-tier, I don't care.

I got myself some steak and im gonna bake some mac n cheese

Nothing. Parents on vacation in hawaii and I'm stuck house sitting. We're probably going to have a Thanksgiving dinner when they get back.

Turkey Breast Roast
Cornbread stuffing
King's buscuits
Home made candied yams
Home made pumpkin pie
Bottle of Pinot Grigio
Home made ice cream

A traditional, fly over state Thanksgiving dinner.

Dog gets the skin off the Turkey Roast.

>

I made jalapeno and cheddar cornbread, along with a family recipe stew

Something like this

Whatever fast food is open when I get out of bed later

Turducken

some niiice white girl booties if you know what I mean

>King's buscuits
KANG biscuits nigga,we WUZ everything

Go out back on the porch and smoke a joint, then come backk inside and watch football as the high keeps rising and relaxx. Watch the November sky turn darker... So comfy

the tears of liberals and red people

lol

Actually had turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, pumpkin pie.

Currently living with my family (not in basement), and grandparents from both sides were over.

Very comfy.

>Goose

Where do you buy a goose?

>What's for dinner

Same as lunch

Turkey, Stuffing, Corn, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, Rolls, hot Apple Cider with Bourbon, and a vegetable casserole. Normally we have Green bean casserole and a few other things, but my grandfathers on both sides are both in nursing homes this year so it was a smaller gathering.

This is the appetizer

Nice tits.

I ate turkey and ham and chicken n' dumplings and turnip greens and fried cornbread and stuffing and pumpkin pie

Pretty much that picture, but turkey is smoked on a kamato pot.

I don't remember but it was good nom nom nom like some kind of collards and some meat from this huge chicken and like also some macaroni and nom nom nom stuffing and some other stuff nom nom nom.