Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy...

Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy, corrupt elite of America and countries abroad.
==

>What the fuck is going on?
To find out the basics of what's been happening, we suggest you watch these videos and read this site.

-Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
-Infowars video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
-Jumping into the rabbit hole:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
-What we know so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
-Pizzagate Primer:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

This is the thing that FBIanon and Assange were talking about. If we can break this story, it will be big. The Clinton Foundation is almost certainly part of it along with most governments in the world.

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site, what can I do to help?
You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

Standard Operating Procedure pastebin:
Coming soon™
==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
periscope.tv/Cernovich/1YqJDjpAVZEKV?
twitter.com/phan_sye,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
twitter.com/phan_sye
our.wikileaks.org/Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA&ab_channel=LevelNineMedia
crewjanci.com/hawaiis-prominent-former-kamehameha-school-psychiatrist-dr-robert-browne-accused-of-molesting-countless-boys/
sott.net/article/322016-Pedophile-rings-are-enormous-and-pervasive-among-the-worlds-elites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recent Happenings and possible leads:
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OLD THREAD

THE OWNER OF COMET PING PONG IS THE EX BOYFRIEND OF DAVID BROCK, THE GUY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR FRIENDS AT CTR. REMEMBER TO IGNORE ALL SHILLS IN THIS THREAD. WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT US TO FIND.

Hey Sup Forums, I live in Northern Virginia, so I could theoretically visit the physical locations if you wanted me to. Has anybody else done that yet? If you guys think I should go, I will, but what should I do there? Just order pizza and leave? Should I take pictures or anything?

Some guy already paid them a visit and got kicked out of there

bump, the most interesting thing after elections

What happened with Eclipse_OW?. She was asking people to locate some building on twitter, and people on another thread did so.

>

Got suspended by Jack, twitter's admin, pedo protector and as it turns out, owner of that building.

These sickos need to be put in prison.

So is trump implicated in this? It seems weird that he would be deciding not to follow through with the FBI investigations on her otherwise.

periscope.tv/Cernovich/1YqJDjpAVZEKV?

"Yes #PizzaGate is true - what fake news media won't report"

He knows how deep it goes

Yeah, but surely as long as I don't act like a retard and start spouting shit about it being a pedophile hotspot they won't kick me out, right? I could take some pictures of the place and see if I can uncover anything, but I'd appreciate it if there's anything I should look for.

>shills

we're probably having to ignore D. Brock himself. He wouldn't leave this at the hands of poorly paid interns.

it didn't get fully explained, they were looking for information about some property that turned out to have been bought by jack dorsey a few years ago. hopefully more info will come out

the last thing they said in the thread before it 404'd was

>WHEN SHE CONTCAT ME I WILL LET U GUYS KNOW, NOW THEY WATCH HER EVERY MOVE IT GOING TO TAKE SOMETIME WITHOUT BLOWING THE COVER

Trump is surprisingly clean as a whistle. My theory is that he needs to say that he won't prosecute so that Obama doesn't give any pardons. As soon as he gets into office, I'm sure that the FBI will get their ass in gear. If even half of this stuff is true, a large part of our government is complicit in this.

how are you sure that these decode as follows?

hotdog = boy
pizza = girl
cheese = little girl
pasta = little boy
ice cream = male prostitue
walnut = person of color
map = semen
sauce = orgy

three threads and not an answer, /polo/ playing blues clues here

guys, i want to upload an infograph, but even in jpeg or gif its to big apparently. any easy tip how to reduce the filesize?

Bump for greatest justice.
Save the children.
Guillotine the pedocultists.

Havent seen anything about any of the Trump's being on this. Only connection Trump has to a know pedophile seems to be Epstein.

Wait till january atleast before people should expect him to do something on Clinton. Wouldn't make sense for him to do anything besides try to calm everyone down before he takes office. Trying to jail his political opponent now would just give MSM more ammo to compare him to Hitler.

nobody knows how deep it goes

By the way, Obama paid tens of thousands of dollars to deliver pizza and hot dogs to a private event at the White House. Combined with the fact that the White House doesn't take food deliveries as a matter of security and pizza and hot dogs are code for little girls and little boys respectively, Obama himself could be part of this.

No one is gonna give you a proper answer because you're a shill. Also filtered.

then they started talking about arun rao.

and this picture surfaced, claiming to have been hacked from comet ping pong's website by twitter.com/phan_sye, revealing something about an app for comet customers. looks pretty suspect though, as lot of anons and people on twitter have pointed out.

>
go order some funny sounding pizza with extra shit, order maybe two so you have time to look around, go to the bathroom, take sneaky pics if you can but carefully and then inform us. maybe record sound to catch a reaction of the worker or some weird noises, and dont go alone ffs

oh he knows

It's the most logical conclusion using context clues.
Feel free to update it if you're so enlightened. I doubt you can, given your """Education"""

act and dress faggy, talk with a hiss. visit the bathrooms and discreetly knock on walls trying to figure out if they're hollowed. Avoid the inevitable fags coming to the restrooms right after you thinking you were invinting them there. Don't get flipped into faggotry or cp.

Faggot attentionwhore

>4 hours ago

wew lad

British user just pointed out it looks like it was colored by a child

OH MY GOD!!!!

He's paid by the post

Germanfag is posting this in every thread

Is there something he doesn't want us learning about Frau Merkel?

my theory is that Trump is backing out of Clinton investigation because it's tantamount to shooting himself on the foot if the FBI follows on throughout that route till the end.

>mybestapizza . com
>they changed their logo
holy shit
I didn't really believe all this pzzagate stuff but this might have me convinced

Why else would they change their logo?

as i said playing blues clues here
here you go, diagnose yourself -
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

also why is a SECRET pedo ring ADVERTISE themselves by creating logos

While activity like this could help, it is also extremely dangerous considering the implications and the power these people hold. If you choose to go to the physical locations I highly recommend you tell close family and friends.

Go to darkweb
Go to a pedo discussion on a non-picture encrypted anonymous board. They literally ask for pizza stuff to be sent to their emails and make bitcoin offers. They use anonymous temporary emails for anti-van protocol.

This is not new, this is older than the internet, its hidden in plain view if only you lurk deeper. A while ago there was a huge operation to doxx pedos on the deep web, guess what terminologies were used to root them out.

>D-don't try to investigate!
>I-it's all baseless, goyim!

Again, until you can explain why they talk in seemingly illiterate ways about pizza and pasta, kindly shut your lying kike mouth.

>investigate

Realistically, the diddlers could simply use mainstream media to say they changed their logo due to the heat they were getting, but knowing who the owner of the establishment is and all of the other connections going on it is definitely highly suspicious and indicative that perhaps we as a collective are going in the right direction.

got my filesize down to 3,7mb and it still wont upload

Posted this last night but didn't gain traction. This guy is from the American band All Time Low. His Instagram is full of photos of pizza references and babies. His followers seem horrified that he has these kids. Tons of comments.

>(((jesseyepsetin)))

my bad, took the wrong file which had the same name.

Saw some user posting an outdated version of this earlier. here is a new one

Someone should try to find a few other lists of official "code words" but for non-pedo things, then search the emails for them, and see if you can concoct a conspiracy out of "cognitive bias." I don't think you'd be successful at all, thus lending more cred to the pedo stuff.

>It's the most logical conclusion using context clues.

This. You're free to contribute to this trajectory.

However, you've done nothing but reduce, minimize, and mock others.

>sloppy JOE BIDEN

There is plenty of suspicious activity and many resources and outlets that have compiled a lot of the data. I urge you to research and look into it yourself. Being critical of both sides of the issue is key to forming your own educated opinion.

no comment!

no comment!

wtf, how new are these photos to the investigation?

Considering FBIAnon spoke about gun/weapon trafficking and other issues this is definitely important.

From previous thread:
Guy on twitter (possibly larping) says he broke into the Comet Ping Pong website secret area. pic related

twitter.com/phan_sye
cometpingpong.com/robots.txt

Wikileaks hosting a community investigation page for pizzagate (possible honeypot)

our.wikileaks.org/Pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=gKTiUaloDDA&ab_channel=LevelNineMedia

Is this relevant?

Like Besta Pizza, Terasol Bistro removed their pedo logo. It's not there anymore. Check wayback.

>Mfw Sup Forums not only got Donald Trump elected but will also destroy the very fabric of the current American government itself with #pizzagate
>Mfw Trump will use this opportunity to install himself as God Emperor

Meme magic is truly wonderful, praise kek.

I can sense fear in him.

related:

crewjanci.com/hawaiis-prominent-former-kamehameha-school-psychiatrist-dr-robert-browne-accused-of-molesting-countless-boys/

>also why is a SECRET pedo ring ADVERTISE themselves by creating logos
I just have no idea, ahmed
Why salafis tuck thier pants above ankles?

Just pointing out that Marina Abramovic painted a clay child statue with blood in the Spirit Cooking videos

>every single child diddler rn

of course there's fear in his voice, even false accusations of pedophilia ruin people.

Found this interesting read.

sott.net/article/322016-Pedophile-rings-are-enormous-and-pervasive-among-the-worlds-elites

I think we should be on the lookout for pedo rings being busted in other countries. Norway is a start. With Clinton's loss, their international crime syndicate is showing cracks.

he seems severely uncomfortable, indeed...

I completely understand why people are suspicious though.
The problem is when people become tinfoil hats. They see what they wanna see and don't accept different opinions. Really biased.

That's true, but...

Typically, when someone has nothing to hide, they will compose themselves and provide a thorough explanation in their defense.

He really comes across like he's trying to hide something. There's also a certain level of arrogance in his demeanor. It all seems rather odd.

Replying for visibility

The best "pizza = sex" image for me was this one

the flying fuck...
further visibility bump

>clintonlovespizza

What is this website?

Looks like a tumblr blog to me

>necklace says Fuck
hmmmmmm

Real talk these are some great puns

some wierd tumblg page i stumbled onto, obviously run by some homo
not sure if it is relevant but it has a shit ton of illuminati one eye syblolism involving pizza and small children with pizza and pizza related themes and politicans and pizza related pics going back like 7 years

That Biden looks like the Australian shitposter meme.

ppl save this

meme potential for sure

oh it's definitely relevant

can we get the page archived somehow? i'm not sure how to do that

Guys I can't handle this. I've missed too much school the last couple weeks because I stayed up too many hours following this.

Please, not for my sake, but for the sake of the kids involved, expose this.

I'm not one to use the phrase 'literally shaking' but Christ this seems the only appropriate time.

I want off the ride, I don't want to keep thinking about it. I've had suspicions for years that something like this was going on but I always felt better knowing how shaky the evidence was, it was too far-fetched to be true.

But now, how can I continue knowing this? I can't tell people about it IRL because I'm just seen as a crazy nut spouting off about something as outlandish as satanic pedophilia involving the elites.

I need this to be either proven a hoax beyond a shadow of a doubt, or for it to be stopped, exposed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Anything short of debunking this or finding justice for these perceived actions will leave me a shattered husk of dismay.

i don't know but all this posting is taking up a lot of space and doesn't seem to be relevant at all

How is this guy related to Alefantis?