/yeezy2020/ general

>is successful
>millenials love him
>supports Donald Trump
>can't call him racist because he's black
>can't call him homophobic/transphobic, since his father in law is a trap, and he has great relationship with him

He's the perfect 2020 candidate and you know it.

>>supports Donald Trump

nope

>czech 'em faggot
Kayne is at best a useful idiot and at worst a narcissistic megalomaniac.
>saged and hidden

You know he's currently in a hospital getting brainwashed, right? That nigger fucked up, his kind can't handle the redpill.

Kanye west is apart of the Art pedo sex ring.

fucking retarded idea...

"He said very nice, extremely positive things about me in the past and he knows my daughter Ivanka. He's actually a different kind of person than people think, he's a nice guy. I hope to run against him someday." - Trump on Kanye West

you guys are sick supporting the problem.

fucking degenerates

Fuck that.
8 years of Trump.
Kanye is getting programmed now since he stepped out of line.
It's unfortunate but he will not be a viable candidate because of it.

You must not keep up with current affairs lmao

He will be the one to successfully beat the programming by da joos, and that's what's gonna make him the ultimate candidate.

So you pretty much want to turn the republican party into a liberal party. Somewhat like Canada's current conservative party

Yeezy is way to idealistic, all his ideas stem from his experience as a music artist, and they're abstract as fuck. He's even more incoherent than Trump, thus only millennials would vote for him as a meme.

>Make naked art
>Won't even show a dick
lmao

As long as there's (R) next to his name, half of the americucks will vote for him. And the millenials will swing the vote.

Nu-Sup Forums go and stay go, niggers are all the fucking same

>808s and Taxbreaks

>Obamacare dropout

If he supports Trump he won't run against him in 2020 after America is made Great Again.

>implying Trump will be able to run in 2020

Honestly, If we meme Kanye into office, it is official proof Kek is real and meme magic exists.
Give us your digits, Kek

He might actually be a reasonable followup to Trump... if the kikes don't kill him in the asylum before then.