Lift weights for mother Europe

Lift weights for mother Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xi3I52mtzk&t=66s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 5' 7".

Why should I even bother, when I will always be the size of a child compared to other men?

then dont compare yourself

Lift weights to make up for being short.

Isn't that obvious?

Just got back from working out

Just find a woman who is 4'9" and don't worry about it

Over compensating manlets lmao.

A healthy and strong manlet is superior to a skinny and weak manlet.

Remove the nu from your male regardless of your height

t. former beanpole

If you can't bench 315 you should kill yourself

Im the same height as you brah

Do you think all the short MMA fighters give a fuck about being short? fuck no

Be a Grecian god: brains and brawn. Trust me you'll be fine.

>But i have bad posture and my back hurts no matter what lift i do.
Mobility and stretch more

>And can you even bench press alone (no friends)? I heard that it can kill you very easily, what is the solution to this?
No you can bench by yourself lmao just don't use weight you definitely wouldn't be able to handle. Start low weights and work your way up.

whats your routine?

but manlets are irrelevant no matter what

I think it is sad to see a muscular manlet, because it always looks like he is just overcompensating

I have lifted before, for many months. I thought I was looking good, but then I went out and there were 6'+ europeans walking around everywhere, making me feel like a literal child.

So I think 'why bother?'

Lifting is good, but it's half of what you need to be doing. You should also do hard cardio. Join a local mma or boxing group to learn cqc basics, or much better, if there's a cqc class join it. Spar frequently to keep up your stamina and learn how to take hits. Become a one-man death machine with knife, stick, and gun fighting. Forge close ties in your community with people who think the same, and train frequently. This is how you do.

What kind of mentally is that?

Stop being a cuck. FYI no one in the gym gives a fuck about what each other look like.

starting strength

You're in thailand, who cares?

5'7 is short yea, but it isn't like you're a fucking midget. In fact you're taller than most women.

You don't have to get jacked, just get in shape so that you're able to put niggers down in the race war

Accomplish something else. You can't just be strong. Distinguish yourself. In the end every accomplished man can be said to be compensating for something. It's what drives them to heights (no pun intended) that other men can only dream of. Look at Teddy Roosevelt for instance: a sickly boy who grew up to be a war hero, boxer, wrestler, clean up the corrupt NYPD and president of the United States. He explicitly credited his drive to overcompensating his earlier weakness. Now he's on Mount Rushmore.

I stopped lifting after the military. Now I am out of shape and fat because I'm to busy working at a depressing administrative job. All the low lives get to work manual labor and burn calories. They then pop out a ton of babies and collect from the system :(

THIS

>Mobility and stretch more
This, i am extremly uncoordinated, any books/videos on this?

Join s fighting group. See:

Why do you keep deleting your posts senpai.
Nah you'll gain confidence and strength over time lad, but you gotta keep lifting.

Tbqvh sven I reckon you should head over to /fit/ and read the sticky, that's a start.

more Iron Pill please or a site

>to be continued
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
i want more and thanks

Hitler was your height.

Checked

I think I might be weak mnetally or simply my job is draining all my energy. I come home do nothing, fall asleep. Usually work/study related stuff from 8-18pm. Basically no life between 8-18 every day except saturday and sunday. Sometimes even 12 hrs. Any advice?

>im so smart and stoic
>those with different views are crazy rambling idiots

EVERY FUCKING COMIC
EVERY FUCING LEAF

>simply my job is draining all my energy
Just gotta hit the gym no matter what. I was a lazy fucker. Had no motivation to do anything. But now I fucking love lifting.

Try eating more healthy throughout the day. Ive noticed a lot more energy when I get some good fats, carbs, protein ,cals in.

Mentally is key as well. Find motivation.

Every time I hit the barbell I think of myself improving. Even youtube motivation vids can go a long way.

When the time calls will you be ready to defend mother Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xi3I52mtzk&t=66s