KELLIE LEITCH: "I WILL DISMANTLE THE CBC"

What does Sup Forums think of this "woman" and her ideas to Make Canada Okay Again?

She's a civic nationalist, somewhat based on immigration, and has said she wants to bring Trump's movement to Canada. And she triggers the fuck out of absolutely everyone on the left.

>After months of railing against the “left-wing media elite,” Leitch said Thursday in a news release that private media outlets, such as newspapers, TV and radio, are struggling for advertising dollars, and that it’s time for the government to “level the playing field.”
>“The CBC doesn’t need to be reformed, it needs to be dismantled,” Leitch said. >“Taxpayers should not have to subsidize the CBC to keep it afloat. Just like in the private sector, if a company isn’t competitive and isn’t profitable, it shouldn’t be in business…. The days of a bloated, taxpayer-subsidized CBC are numbered.”

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/kellie-leitch-vows-to-dismantle-cbc-as-tory-leadership-candidates-fight-over-how-to-gut-broadcaster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GlfKtLJX_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cunt

>tfw you joined the tories just to vote Mad Max into leadership

The CBC is marxist garbage. I can't believe it gets $1 billion in taxpayer money holy shit it makes me so angry

Alright. I'll bite. She needs to harden up a bit though but I like her.

I hope she is part of the next government, but I'm waiting for Doug Ford to run for the leadership and be our Trump.

eh

He supports free trade with China and put national security at risk with his biker gf. Other than that he is ok I guess but I think someone like Kellie would be better on the chink and muslim issue.

Why?

She's not great but she's the closest we've got at this point.

Is she our girl?

If she denounces the TPP she has my vote

I think we can all agree that our government needs to be purged. Any candidate that will take us in that direction I would support. She's got my vote if she gets picked.

Oh same here. I absolutely will not vote for Chong though.

TPP is dead anyway.

>Dismantle the CBC
About fucking time, They have like 2 worthwhile shows on the radio, and The passionate Eye is interesting, but everything else fucking sucks.

Who is the semen demon in the bottom left?

The TPP is dead because of trump, so don't really need to worry

Just did a bit more research on her. She's good all the major issues I've checked, so far. Let's make this happen.

>Chong
Is it just me or does the guy look like he's 1/4 syndrome of a down?

I dont watch CBC anymore but I imagine tonight they're obsessing over this and not Trudeau's pay to play.

>She's a civic nationalist

Plz stop.

Name a better candidate.

Canada has a high rate of atheism and a very urban population and not a lot of tolerance for conservative shit.

Aren't you forgetting something?

No, I'm not forgetting anything, despite your meme magic, you still scored 8 to 22% on average in large cities and only got votes from retarded toothless redneck hillbillies with no running water living in a shack in the woods.

There simply isn't a target audience for populist right wingers in Canada.

>civic nationalist
No such thing.

The way things are going right now, I won't be voting in the next federal election. All the Cons are cowards too scared to even talk about reducing immigration, and I can't vote for that.

Her name is almost kek so yeah she's ok

Her popularity will grow. I admit Canadians have a weak stomach but they will learn.

Needs more ZOG media goy
>CBC still stacked with Tories
>I'm a lisping mushroom cutted wallflower
Where's Mussoleary? What a shit party. Muh headscarves. Muh beanies. Muh complete lack of understanding of the Bible. Muh zionism. Muh immigration. Muh massive debts and corruption. Trudeau is also shit. :D

I am for Leitch.

Leech

It is a "thing", but civic nationalists is quite a misnomer because they miss the basis of what a "nation" is: "a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory."
so civic nationalists aren't "nationalists" at all, and "civic" doesn't really have anything to do with what they're about either. I think it's like the "social" in "social justice".

I'm a peach for Leitch!

>diet nationalism
It's a start.

Hello R eddit

Let us know when you're done having sex with mario the liberal

It's not really nationalism at all, if anything it's the opposite. If you don't believe the basis of a nation is its people, then you are saying that a nation is anyone who manages to get in. That leads to a 60% poo in loo and Chinese population.

Fuck canada

TPP is already dead
It's a useless deal without the US

Shinzo Abe himself said that

>Fuck canada

Watch it there, bud. You'll get yourself into a scrap you can't finish, eh?

You don't think it's a step in the right direction? Sure, it's not perfect but at least it's an acknowledgment of something akin to nationalism; in that it acknowledges the values of our nation.

We'll burn the fucking white house down again.

>You don't think it's a step in the right direction?
No. Civic nationalism is not nationalism. It's globalism pretending to be nationalistic.

>acknowledges the values of our nation.
What values are those, when a civic nationalist doesn't even believe their country has a people to share those values? What will those values be when the population is 20% white?

Well, that only took about 10 seconds. I didn't even need to ask. Thanks. Meme magic works fast.

Yeah, but if you dismantle the CBC don't they win?

>Female leaders
Please stop.

then again, gay leaders aren't exactly better.

Please no, just be patient and wait until we get an actual based candidate, not a leech.

I'm not having sex with anyone, and I don't know who mario is much less associate with any liberals
Are you retarded? Read my post: it's not nationalism at all. You can't be a nationalist if you don't believe in the basis of a nation. It's like being a Christian without believing in Jesus. Illiterate AND retarded. You're definitely either one of the dumb shit asians who got let into our country or one of the dumb shit faggots who let them in in the first place.

MAKE CANADA GREAT

Beppe Grillo.

She's totally right!

This government controlled televisions are just propaganda and should face the judgement of free market.

The CBC is a total fraud. I watched on USA election night. Sad. Days before they had Hillary 12 points ahead. How can you trust journalists who are so far off the truth?

Why is canada so shit?

Why are all the new prospective ''nationalist'' leaders of cucked western countries women?

It's fucking ogre if things don't change fast

I see what you're saying. I don't want a globalist and I don't want more immagration but does Canada even have a nationalist candidate?

The only thin I watch ob CBC is hockey.

>does Canada even have a nationalist candidate?
Only one.

>implying

I'm not sure that this is the right person to restore traditional values in Canada...

I don't know much about her, but it's about time that we got rid of our bullshit state-run media

nope, no thanks

Holy shit that picture keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I read your post and I'm not an asian or a liberal and I'm not even slightly pro-immigration. Why don't you stop acting like nigger suggest a better candidate or fuck off.

Based Liberalism won't be defeated by rancid vagina

As a conservative in NL

Fuck CBC.
Newfoundland is so liberal because its so detached from the real world. We are still extremely white so people here have no idea what its like to interact with other racial communites.
Their only view of the world comes from CBC, Buzzfeed, and CNN. Thats it.

They arent stupid, and are easy to redpill, but word of mouth can only combat so much.
Most college kids are from nova scotia and bring over the heavy hipster/california wanna be culture.
We need more honest media instead of funding a propaganda machine

Well at least you didn't bother trying to deny being illiterate and retarded. I also didn't talk shit about the candidate, just pointed out that she's not a nationalist in any sense of the word, but that's chronic illiteracy and retardation for ya.

>Jim Treliving
His he running for Conservative leadership? I like that guy. If his policies are actually nationalist I would back him.

can't breach the leitch

I thought it was the other dragons den guy running

O' Leary is running. I haven't heard anything about Treliving running though.

We must ... re-educate the fascist scum.

i got a photo of you

I dont think leary will good be a good choice tbqh.

Radio-Canada too at the same time because it's like CBC but worst.

I agree. He's got some good ideas but he not really likable.

So many leaves together, we need to start a fire

He has not made any mention or given any intention of doing so. I would back him too though. I think a lot of people would.

As a burger I don't know anything about her but she can't be worse than Trudeau.

Can we just round up all the Chinese in Vancouver and send them back? Let's send hippies and progressives with them too.

O'leary has no chance. Jim does. Watch Dragon's Den. Everyone kissed Jim's ass. He was the big Dragon. O'leary is a mouth piece. I am going to write a letter to Jim encouraging him to seek conservative leadership. He can do it. Canada will have a pic related.

haha no way, fucking chinks

Why are you so mad? Read your original post "Civic Nationalism", dumbstruck. Particularly the word "or" in the definition of nation. You call me illiterate and retarded but you don't seem to understand the basics of english.

I don't have to be mad to call a spade a spade.

I don't believe you.

I like that. I use that line a lot myself. But you're missing a pretty obvious possibility: We're on Sup Forums and I'm just a knobhead, calling you retarded and illiterate is just par for the course. Not surprising you would miss something like that, being that you're retarded.

A bitch who hanged out with biker gangs

>Canada didn't exist until 1867

I hope you don't actually believe this

Please stop shilling this stupid cunt, unless you want 10+ more years of Trudeau.

Stop comparing her to Trump. It's a fucking insult to Trump. You cannot fucking compare the two.

Still, we need to fix our country.

She actually has political experience and could have been a good candidate had she not pulled this wannabe trump shit.

Leitch is fooling you guys. She doesn't actually feel that way. She's not the Canadian Trump, she's just copying his formula. We need Maximum Burner.

Fuck me, she's getting better and better.

First she praises Trump, and now this!

Does it even matter? Anyone who wants to decrease immigration is better than Steve and Justin.

>implying those glorious bastard's blood that burned down the white house doesn't flow in our veins

There is a political party already that a few of us have been working on for a few months now. If you'd like more information send an email to:

[email protected]

Not going to go into too many details on Sup Forums itself but we are interested in reaching out to the community as we feel there are a lot of people on here who'd be interested. We are center nationalists and we are interested in running as soon as 2019.

But she doesn't want to decrease immigration

Oddly enough, it "flowed through the veins" of most of the residents of Washington DC at the time as well.

Is that the nationalist party from last year? Or is it something new?

Sounds good to me. Rex Murphy is literally the only person in the CBC that's worth hearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GlfKtLJX_4

Still not convinced Leitch will go far enough.

There was no nationalist party last year. There is nothing else in the works like this that is serious.

This is something different, my friend. Trust me.