Any swedebros moving to Åland?

After this cultural genocide our government has put us through I've decided to move to Åland. Give me one reason why you haven't moved there yet.
>Traditional and conservative
>Low unemployment
>Beautiful nature
>100% Swedish culture
>Isolated on an island, no niggers can reach you here
>Technically belongs to Finland

I think this is our last stand my fellow swedes, the ride is gonna get even rougher.

The Swedish speaking areas in the mainland are better for living.

This to be honest. Åland only has one potato chip factory and the island functions as a tourist destination for Finnish school kids.

Even better are the Finnish speaking areas.

:DD

You are talking mongolish gibberish my friends. Åland is truly the last great swedish place. I can't fucking move to Finland it will be so depressing and I'll drink myself to death within months. The island is calling

But there's literally nothing there.

There's a town there, there's like 20k people there must be something there. What kind of finnish trickery is this?

Swedes are nothing you? You're a fucking piece of shit. Get out of Europe invaders.

That's a very romanticized view of some clay in the water. Åland isn't bad but there are better places

Also there isn't anything that much more Swedish about Åland compared to mainland than 95% Swedish speaking pop and few other things

Åland is beautiful but I've seen some shitskins there. The people at Åland don't seem too eager to be part of multiculti tho

You need to live in Åland for like 5 years to buy land why would any nigger go there when they could get gibs at swedish mainland is beyond me. I smell something fishy. Besides it has all the red cottages and stuff you can find at our skärgård and it's cozy and shit at the summer. Spit it out Khan, why don't you want me to go to Åland?

Go, I don't care. I have a cottage in Mariehamn and it's alright. Just don't be one of those brown Swedes, nigger

I disagree, Åland is completely swedish culture and the dialect is closer to rikssvenska, they don't give a shit about Finnish mainland
Move there for all I care, it's a utopia compared to Sweden that's for sure

här we go

They don't buy land they live in rentals on welfare you fucking idiot.

>A FUCKING LAND

Ok you're moving to a land, but where?

My suggestion would be anywhere but Mariehamn

You have to Sup Forums gold if you do. At least one ISP is range banned.

How a shitty island with 30K inhabitants can shitpost itself to a range ban is a miracle though

Do I get a cool Åland flag? Or do I get a finnish pleb tier

You get åland flag with Sup Forums gold and landline ISP . I have fin flag because this is via mobile carrier that have Ip ranges registered to mainland and thus not covered by range ban.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Ethnic Swedes and particularly Ålanders are boring.
Why would you want to live in such a place with no culture?

Well where else would I live? It's either boring or literally Swedistan. I'm sure you can have fun with the right people

coward