HAPPENING IN BULGARIA, MAJOR MIGRANT RIOT

LATEST UPDATE (the story so far at the bottom)

>water cannon, shotguns with rubber bullets, walls of gendarmerie with shields used
>16 police injured, some with fractures
>over 200 migrants arrested
>the Prime Minister is on his way (lost a recent election, so he is looking to impress the people)
>as of 12AM the clashes are ongoing
>hundreds of locals with flags have surrounded the centre, a man said "my wife and children are afraid to go on the street, this has to stop, I am in the mood for killing, fuck political corectness"
>football hooligans and biker groups from across the country on their way
>a couple hundred people from the town with flags

Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzteAo0yHFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nSCiP2K0Znw

btvnovinite.bg/video/videos/emisii/btv-novinite-kasna-emisija-24-11-2016.html

>1:50 and 5:40 burning carts and water cannons
>Limping policeman at 6:10
>Ambulance carting off another policeman at 6:40 live on air
>A bunch of angry Bulgarians at the gates at 6:00 kek

Video from the shitskins:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JJcbcTb93s

Hooligans from clubs that are bitter rivals have banded together and are traveling toward the town:
livesport.bg/izvynredno-futbolni-agitki-otivat-v-harmanli-sreshtu-migrantite-117072.html

THE STORY SO FAR:

>hundreds of migrants found sick with infectious disease
>malaria, leishmaniasis, scabies
>the migrants were forbidden from exiting the centre
>migrants riot, burn buildings, break furniture and windows, set stuff on fire
>Dinko is on the scene with a bunch of friends saying "I don't care if they are 3000 we are thousands as well, we will destroy them!" and "This is our country, time to take it back!"
>the migrants - 3000 men, 5 children and 20 women, official sources say 2000 are rioting
>the shitskins broke the windows of their own dormitories and will freeze to death during the night, very smart move

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLh7VBRfjN8
nova.bg/news/view/2016/11/24/166000/ексклузивни-кадри-зад-стените-на-лагера-при-повторния-бунт-в-харманли/
vbox7.com/play:687801d517
youtube.com/watch?v=jHrI4Qjhmyc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/26/germany-muslim-migrant-four-wives-23-children-receives-390000-year-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=cLh7VBRfjN8

Here, have some drone footage from daytime

4th for I'm GERB

Why isn't Ruptly on the scene?
They used to be the best for live coverage of happenings

>wtf is a Bulgaria?

CRUSADE X NOW

>who is Dinko?

Crazy.

Make an example. Europe counts on you.

kys4chan

MAKE SOUTHEAST EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!

NEW VIDEO, A QT REPORTER BRAVELY WENT INSIDE THE CAMP

nova.bg/news/view/2016/11/24/166000/ексклузивни-кадри-зад-стените-на-лагера-при-повторния-бунт-в-харманли/

2:40 look at the background, shitskins storming the gendarmerie line

Bulgarians are pretty based imo. They struggle with shitskins and Romanians like the rest of us do.

Hopefully they don't have the same amount of patience the rest of us seem to have.

m8 they are the niggers of the slavs. I'll take a based russian over those stinky gypsy hybrids any day of the week

For some reason I read that as "Bulgarians are pretty turn based".

BETTER LINK

vbox7.com/play:687801d517

2:40 shitksins storming the gendarmerie line and getting shot with water cannons

Maybe they'll need patience after all in that case

DINKO IN THE BG @ 2:10

>vbox7.com/play:687801d517
unless something major changes looks like it will burn itself out

just replace facebok with a meme like kikebook or something

Bulgarians and other balkans can be easily triggered about sutff like this.
A livestream will just add fuel to the nationalism. And (((they))) try to cover up everything.

reminder : we don't get drowned in migrants and still the far-right candidate get 15% on presidential election. usualy they get 6-7%. We just wait for an a occasion.

It's nothing Boyko, they've been doing that in every other country that they transit for the past year and a half.

remove everything before jewbook

jewbook.com/protestbulgari/videos/1346728845379921/

Btw one interviewed man (bulgarian) said the syrian women were the ones who protected the locals that worked in the camp from the afghan mob.

>using rapefugge as a trampoline
That was a great read, thanks.

The afgans literally picked fights with everyone in the camp, also shanked one syrian like 7 times
why the fuck are they even here? There is no fucking war there

annon5 talked about bio wep, maby nothing.

>no war there

Think again.

>no war
>in afghanistan
I'm honestly surprised there's anyone still living there.

According to official sources from the EU the migrants are coming from close to 100 countries in Africa and Asia.

I don't give a fuck, go to china is literally there, not across half the world to the fucking white people

yeah

Factually speaking there is no war in Afghanistan.

It would be better to say "there has been a low intensity armed conflict for 30 years, but they are now coming for the gibs"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Afgans are the biggest subhumans. At the very least syrians had a somewhat "secular" country, while afgans are the turbo goatfuckers. Look at this shit. Those are the same shitters that come here. youtube.com/watch?v=jHrI4Qjhmyc

China welcomes refugees with mobile execution and organ harvesting buses.

There comes a point in history when there's no land left to migrate to I suppose.

Hold my beer.

Deus vult Bulgaria.

We will need the 9th serbian anti-kebab division for this one.

What was the basis of anyone ever living there? Even under Timur it was a violent waste with no resources of its own.

So China has solved the "how do you make taking in regufees profitable" problem

Oh come on, if they do not rape those little boys, who should they fuck? Their grandmothers?

Ayy

Wait is this literally the start of the fucking zombie apocalypse?

>Infectious Disease
>Rioting and attacking with disregard to consequences
When they start biting people, gear the fuck up for a wild ride.

Bulgaria is literally forlorn hope against migration.

Don't lose it.

This country is fucking doomed and nobody even sees why. We live in such a shithole that even refugees RIOT against staying here. Of course we can't go against mama Merkel and our EU ((((friends)))) and instead of letting the refugees go we actually force them to stay like the good eu cucks that we are. Enjoy being the meatshield of Europe, cleaning the shit that the western world created for free and then going back to work for bread crumbs in a european call centre. If our people are violent enough maybe we can be lucky enough to get nuked, but I doubt it.

>she will never be with you
>you will never slemm her hair
>she will always see you as a slav a.k.a. nowhite

cuck

We have less than 30k migrants, we are good

Bump for Romania Bulgaria Kebab Removal Duet

Why are they rioting, other than being subhumans

About time.

Shit's been way too slow since July.

I see no downside

seen this, didn't know is was in shitkistan
literally human waste
installed periscope there will be streams if anything happens
because cucks like you don't do shit about it
fucking kys

Then leave, the less self hating faggots the better.

official story is because they are being locked in the camp and because they don't want to be in bulgaria but in an actual 1st world country

There were couple of those on Finland-Russia border. Media and leftists blamed it on Finns of course.

They are being treated "inhumanely", aka they get no gibsmedats and they can't go to Germany and Sweden.

>tfw no knoife licence

IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START REVOLTING AGAINST THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
KILL THEM ALL AND KILL THE FUCKING ELITE THAT BROUGHT THEM!

N O T W E L C O M E
O
T

W
E
L
C
O
M
E

They got locked in the camp without access to the town after hundreds were found to have infectious diseases

Chimp out ensues

Ayyy

Oh, just fucking kill them then.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Go on, show the rest of Europe what have to be done.

fuck off with the kikebook shit

We can't. You will bomb us for treating them inhumanely.

TURKEY, GREECE DON'T GO HELP! BULGARIA IS JUST TRYING TO TRICK YOU GUYS SO HE CAN STEAL YOUR GRAIN AND CATTLE

>it's been several hours and newspaper drawfags are already bringing in the caricatures
That was fast

That sure worked out for serbs in 1999.

not anymore

I am tempted to hope as well.

>That sure worked out for serbs in 1999
No Clintons in power this time!

No monies for our corrupt politicians if we do that.

Mama Merkel only allows European blood to be spilled.

Few weeks ago, I noticed an article telling about a syrian with 5 wives and 23 children, who is recieving 365K euros/year from the German government and he is not even working.

The church knows what's up

MERKEL

H
A
S

TO

G
O

Don't fall for jew tricks, the momment you start killing sandniggers you will be invaded by NATO (USA), just btfo that scum and expell it from your land.
>You are not welcomed here, back to your desert.

But Satan, King Nigger is still there, they need to have patience until Trump has the throne

WHAT THE FUCK!?
I LOVE BULGARIA AND BULGARIANS NOW

Quads confirm race war. tb󠀀h, if it was up to our politicans/police the immigran center would've been razed by rocket artillery long ago, but mama merkel and the (((EU))) would embargo us, destroying the economy.

good work. Love from little istanbul

praise kek

Quads are right, anti-Kebab measures must be taken while the Democrats are out of power in America.

Don't you guys have a right wing political party that's literally just called "Attack?" Are they any good?

You love a bunch of sadists giggling at the opportunity to beat somebody up?

Somebody's gotta do it, sure, but you shouldn't love these guys. Imagine if they went all refugee and moved to your country.

Oh shit

Muslims gotta be worse than Bulgarians no?

SHUTUP LOSER UR NAME IS PROBABLY TONIBLER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

It is about 600 bucks for each person , babies included , furthermore they get free housing, medical care and no school taxes.

go for it wingaria!
kick their asses!

The "sportsman" guy in the blue tracksuit on the BMP seems about muslim-tier to me.

I doubt that Trump, a man who's core platform was stopping Muslim and Mexican immigration, is going to care much if Bulgaria decides to follow suit, you guys might even get bumped up into the kool kids klub with Hungary and Russia.

At this point I'm worrying my gun won't make it here in time

EU is kill, and I'm pretty sure gassing the vermin will win you the first favour from the new emperor of America.

Happening confirmed.

Why do you dislike Bulgarians?

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/26/germany-muslim-migrant-four-wives-23-children-receives-390000-year-benefits/

Never underestimate the German desire to destroy Europe, Luigi.

My name is Tonibleroni. I wear my hear long and I'm on a Western payroll. My duty is to destroy the sanctity of family and to ban bacon as well as Russian herbal back pain medications.

Not a Serb. Probably a shitskin Albanian.

i really wish to see europe free of this disease
someday
The refugees must BURN

>using flawed research methods

kek'd, god bless you bulgaria