The only reason I wake up in the morning is for my race

My whole existence is based around the betterment and preservation of my own race

I go to the gym I lift weights for them. I invest my money in stocks for them. I create art and expand my my mind for them

When I'm at work I'm not working for my boss I'm working for my race. I grab my same race fellow employees and take them with me as I move up the social ranks. I throw black resumes in the trash

I read the to the absolute deepest corners of modern literature looking for that one sentence that will save my people from the hyenas

It's no longer about me it's about my race, the Jewish race

>lived almost 30 years
>still have nothing to show for it or to be proud of other than something you were born with and had no control over
your life must be very sad OP. When I think of things I am proud of or live for I have many accomplishment that I instantly think of. Can you seriously think of nothing that is good about yourself other than your race?

Leaf gtfo pls

Hey guys, look, it's an Inuit.

That's how the tribalist mentality works, though.

You work so that your legacy can be carried on by those who also work in your interest once you are gone.

Pride in family
Pride in race
Pride in nation

Those are the fundamental aspects of modern day tribalism.

As for how you can be proud of your race, you simply recognize the great achievements of your race and strive to match and best them.

For example, I'm slavshit so I remind myself that the slavic people were the first people in space, are the best chess players in the world, the best weightlifters, as well as having the best music and dancing.

>Can you seriously think of nothing that is good about yourself other than your race

OP said absolutely nothing to imply there was nothing good about him.

And what is good about tribalism?

It is the way humans governed themselves for their entire existence since anatomically modern humans appeared 200,000 years ago. It was the way of the human ancestors to modern humans as well.

It is simply the way mother nature intended for us to rule ourselves.

Human civilization only took off and developed beyond mud huts when humans moved away from the shackles of tribalism and formed societies that combined many different tribes with differing features and mindsets. Eg Rome, Ottoman empire, Genghis khan etc

this

Most modern nations outside of the west are highly tribal. Japan is a completely tribal society. So is Thailand. So is India. So is China. So is Poland, to an extent.

Youre blonde and blue eyed too right

Listen

We need ti start a group of jewish aryan

Japan only became a nation after all of competing tribes united under one ruler, despite having differing cultures and views. India has always been a collection of different states with different cultures, histories and even religions in some cases. Same thing with Thailand though I am not as familiar with the details.

Meet the grand shaman of Poland

Rome, the Ottoman empire and Khan all disintergrated into competing entities.

Rome is central to Western cultures and a majority of its ideas are still in use today. The Ottoman empire continues to dominate Middle Eastern Culture and is responsible for many of their traditions. Genghis Khan is the reason Mongolia still exists on the map today. No empire is invincible.

>mfw they don't give a fuck about your faggot arse

Yes, yes we know. We are in a battle of annihilation with you, you or us.

Lets pray it be you, deep down even you know you wouldn't like the alternative or you'd be in Israel. Where jews jew jews.

see

#

There's nothing wrong with Juden, you have to go back to Israel though.

All of you.

PS.

>I throw black resumes in the trash

No Beta Israel in Australia?

Tribalism creates competition.

Competition drives up knowledge, technology and medicine.

Tribalism is the ENGINE by which humanity came to dominate the world.

Do not ever forget this. You have spent your whole life being told tribalism is bad, stupid and backwards. Nothing could be more wrong.

It is all we have.

It is all we will ever have.

You can take part in it, or you can be beaten by the stronger tribe. There is no third option.

That's true but I still think the their destined to failure. It's a tragedy.

But the cultural difference between the Japanese tribes would have been very subtle compared to the cultural difference of Japan (collectively) versus somewhere like China.

Another nature of tribalism is that when there is an external threat, all members of the tribe unite to fight the threat but when there is no external threat, the tribe will resort to infighting to establish a hierarchy.

Had you seen a Chinese invasion back in the day when Japan was comprised of several warring tribes, I'm sure you would have seen these tribes unite very quickly to combat the Chinese.

Tribalism cements in the same ideas and discourages independent thought. It is the reason that Native Americans and Africans still wielded sticks while the rest of the world was flying airplanes.

>But the cultural difference between the Japanese tribes would have been very subtle
Says who? It depends how you deeply you look in your comparisons. Back then the tribes were far smaller and each small change resonated far more deeply on an individual scale. As the size of the society grew it became less brittle and larger cultural differences presented less difficultly or conflict to the individual.

>tribalism cements in the same ideas

>100 000 BC
>leave the camp to collect firewood
>realize I can use a rock to bust off pieces of another rock to give it a sharp edge
>use the sharp edged rock to bust up firewood to bring back to camp
>share this newfound technology with my tribe

The collection of firewood is now quicker and easier and our tribe will proliferate because of technological advancement. You could also use the sharp rock as a weapon to war with other tribes to get their resources, land, women etc. which also contributes to the good of your own tribe.

kek basically nobody replied to OP

wow... this is deep...

Accidentally clicked post before responding to the rest.
>Another nature of tribalism is that when there is an external threat, all members of the tribe unite to fight the threat
This is called nationalism. It is in no way specific to tribalism and is exhibited just the same in diverse empires. For instance in Greece all the different states would unite against foreign threats despite constantly fighting each other and being the exact opposite of the definition of a cohesive tribe.

>Poland
>modern nation
>one of the best developed representative systems in Europe

fuck me

>blah blah blah my race blah blah blah

wew racist lad
can't manage to think outside your box of skindeep feels

it must suck to be you or your bullshit 'race'
>my people

they'd gladly cut your throat and burn you and your family alive to make money

how ironic
do you like bayer aspirin, mercedes cars, anything german

yeah everyone is gonna be real impressed with your racism as they put you up against a wall using their racism

>muh racial destiny
you've got to be a fake troll, no one would be that ironicly stupid

>tribalism
Everyone does everything by tradition except if discovering something accidentally. Despite a few obvious inventions their no incentive to change the dominant way of life and improve the culture. See: native americans and small tribes in south american etc.
>globalism:
Ideas and cultures found in other tribes are copied and improved upon. Different ways of thinking encourage different approaches to problems and more creative solutions. See: Genghis Khan and Chinese techonology, Eastern influence on Western technology from trading etc.

>it is in no way specific to tribalism

Nor did I say it was. We are converging to the same point here. Nationalism is basically modern day tribalism.

Working for the betterment of the tribe is akin working for the betterment of the nation (or family/race)

Although, nationalism is obviously done on a much larger scale.

kek

wherever i go i must also shitpost

never change australia never change

Ben fischbein

Tribalism means having an in-group preference. For example, a German helping another German who may be hungry or poor versus that German helping a Syrian refugee who came from a thousand miles away and doesn't share a cultural or biological background with the German (and who won't uphold the German's culture for that matter).

>their no incentive to change the dominant way of life and improve the culture

I don't know how you concluded this. Remember that the innovative European peoples lived in tribes as well and they created nearly everything we know today.

Delusional abbo.

I think you are making the mistake of thinking tribalism refers specifically to people who live like Africans today or how the Native Americans or Austalian aboriginals did.

Tribalism doesn't mean face paint and ooga booga chants. It means the in-group preference and external threat, internal struggle things that I discussed above.

lol Judaism is a religion not a race

tell that to jews who can emigrate to israel based only on the fact that they have a jewish mother. No religion required.

>It's no longer about me it's about my race, the Jewish race
I work hard to please Allah and go to Jannah (heaven) Inshallah my family will follow me.

George Lincoln Rockwelldiscusses this presumption in one of his speeches.

He says in a book call "Who's Who in World Jewry" (written by a Jew) several Jewish figures are listed who claimed to be Atheists (yet are still renowned for being great Jews)