Reddit Being Fucked Thread

from last thread:

HAPPENING!

REDDIT IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED

THEY JUST LOST SAFE HARBOUR PROTECTIONS!!!

BECAUSE THE ADMINS (SPEZ) HAVE SHOWN THEY CAN EDIT ANY COMMENT THEY NOW ARE LEGALLY LIABLE FOR ALL COMMENTS / CONTENT

IF YOU POST RACISM / CP / DEATH THREATS THEN REDDIT IS NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR IT - SINCE YESTERDAY

safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?loc=eu&id=32997

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act
archive.is/ZmULb
infowars.com/reddit-ceo-we-know-your-dark-secrets-we-know-everything/
youtube.com/watch?v=9yOEOJ1BARk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like podesta would let all leftist news fall down just so they protect themselves from pizzgate

Sup Forums was on reddit only a year and they managed to kill the site, nice.

he looks like a pedo
no wonder he banned pizzagate
GUILTY

All who seek the destruction of cuckoldry, reply here. Kek will reveal his prophets

>podesta
>liberals
>leftist
No.

REDPILLS FOR THE IMPENDING REFUGEE CRISIS ASSEMBLE!!!

ok :^)

You're retarded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_230_of_the_Communications_Decency_Act

>His smile and safe harbor protections: GONE

Start searching for threats to the god emperor, Reddit is now responsible for them all.

How can you see something like that?

His bulging eyes?

>Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act was not part of the original Senate legislation, but was added in conference with the House of Representatives, where it had been separately introduced by Representatives Christopher Cox (R-CA) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) as the Internet Freedom and Family Empowerment Act and passed by a near-unanimous vote on the floor.[1] Unlike the more controversial anti-indecency provisions which were later ruled unconstitutional,[2] this portion of the Act remains in force and allows ISPs and other service providers to restrict customers' actions without fear of being found legally liable for the actions that are allowed. The act was passed in part in reaction to the 1995 decision in Stratton Oakmont, Inc. v. Prodigy Services Co.,[3] which suggested that service providers who assumed an editorial role with regard to customer content, thus became publishers, and legally responsible for libel and other torts committed by customers. This act was passed to specifically enhance service providers' ability to delete or otherwise monitor content without themselves becoming publishers. In Zeran v. America Online, Inc., the Court notes that "Congress enacted § 230 to remove the disincentives to self-regulation created by the Stratton Oakmont decision.[4]

>post yfw reddit is kill

Anyone celebrating this is a fucking idiot.

Reddit is now legally responsible for CP, racism, Hitler-worship and a whole bunch of other reasons for the site to get deleted.

This Great Cuck Deluge will bring many Reddit users to this board and they need some pills.

Let us assemble as much information as we can.

Burn it to the ground, but send the libtards somewhere else.

SEND THEM TO VOAT

Leaked slack logs: archive.is/ZmULb

I get the Reddit hate, but this fucking sucks because there are some actually useful subreddits.

wasnt he a member of the pro-cannibal subreddit?

>2015+1
>giving two shits about plebbit

What is the worst thing that could happen? Cucks invasion?
Just overdose them with redpills.

The globalists will fall. Praise kek.

>take down global ring of kabbalist pedo billionaires who are slowly creating a world government to enslave us in debt to a digital singular currency

>Take down reddit in the process

Can't tell which is the bigger achievement 2bh 4fams.

I don't know who I hate more, the faggot covering his ass, or the other faggot cuck who keeps apologizing and saying "NO I'M IN THE WRONG FOR LEAKING THE LOGS"

Peddit

reddit will be closed down and the ceo will be imprisoned

THE LORDS OF LIGHT COMPEL YOU

WE MUST FLOOD REDDIT AND DESTROY THEM

GO GO GO

RARE
A
R
E

prepare for /r/the_donaldcuck influx

kinda makes the brain go *beep* beep*

Yes, overall he looks kind of creepy.

yeah, preferably tumblr

vote would probably crash

easy: both of them.

One is covering ass

The other is trying to get back to sucking spez's dick

lol, post pictures of dead niggers to scare them away

>What is the worst thing that could happen?

When can I sue Reddit for decreasing my quality of life?

>BECAUSE THE ADMINS (SPEZ) HAVE SHOWN THEY CAN EDIT ANY COMMENT THEY NOW ARE LEGALLY LIABLE FOR ALL COMMENTS / CONTENT
I don't understand the logic behind this, how retarded do you have to be to think that the owner of a website can't edit a post?

Explain to me how this is real and not just nothing.

>gamergate censorshit is gonna kill reddit!
>banning coontown is gonna kill reddit!
>firing that AMA bitch is gonna kill reddit!
>this is gonna kill reddit!

When will you realize reddit is a normalfag site and the overwhelming majority of the userbase gives zero shits about politics (even less for internet politics) and doesn't post content that could get the site in trouble.
It will not affect them and they won't care.

kek will destroy those who deny his purpose.

They will take the redpill or they will leave.

>Sup Forums wants to welcome Reddit refugees
>we can redpill them, we can reteach them
because that worked out so well for Germany right?

something about the admin editing comments? what did he edit?

he's admitted in the past he knows everyone's darkest secrets

>“We know all of your interests. Not only just your interests you are willing to declare publicly on Facebook – we know your dark secrets, we know everything,” said Huffman.

infowars.com/reddit-ceo-we-know-your-dark-secrets-we-know-everything/

>the overwhelming majority
That doesn't matter anymore. ONE incident will make it go down in flames.

It's because of the reason.

It's known that the admin can edit posts, why can't they? (if they can't edit posts, they aren't the admin).

But teh reason BEHIND editing the posts is why everyone's reacting.

did reddit do this so that the guy who posted about hillary's VERY VIP PRIVATE SERVER shit on reddit couldn't be used in court?

sneaky sneaky clintons

just stay on Reddit and stop coming here you fucking faggot

Am I yours?

does this mean we can report to the FBI Secret service and police the admins over users who threatened trump and get reddit raided with all hdd's seized as evidence for investigation?

if i would travle back in time, around 0.bc and would use CoIntelPro, i had a 100% positive shilling success. I even could sell them my dick in their mouth.

Shadilay

Send the cucks and their website to the bog

IRENE IRENE IRENE
youtube.com/watch?v=9yOEOJ1BARk

Muslim Bale?

yes it does.

>mfw Sup Forums will have its own refugee crisis

>IF YOU POST RACISM / CP / DEATH THREATS THEN REDDIT IS NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR IT - SINCE YESTERDAY

I encourage anyone stupid enough to do this, to actually do it

Grabbed a brush and put a little makeup.

They can, they all can.

They just don't. They know the legal ramifications if they do (or they should). Why do you think Sup Forums has survived all the shit it has? The mods may delete comments but they never ever ever have modified the contents of a post.

>sad young ledditor comes crawling to Sup Forums
>buys himself a pass cos nonymous
>posts dont upboat
>kills himself in his sleep that night
>many such cases
Fuck off space nigger, we're full!

If you host a platform where people are free to post whatever they want you are protected by law from the consequences of anything a user posts. If you edit the posts of users you are no legally liable for anything the users post.

He was caught editing comments, which means he is now legally liable for anything posted on the site.

It is so willed

You'd think this motherfucker could afford the toothpaste with whitening gel.

>I didn't post that, Spez did!

We need to save the west and promote relationships with only two people of the opposite sex.

no it won't.

reddit was already here.

Kek can not stop the cucks. His powers are still too weak from the election. He needs time to rest.
It is up to us to take over while the frog sleeps. We the people are Kek now.

>The mods may delete comments but they never ever ever have modified the contents of a post
That's arguable, adding "user was banned for this post" is modifying the content of a post? Besides i'm pretty sure moot did more than that in the beginning when he was fucking around

Does Sup Forums have this protection? Admins can edit posts here.

also, stop tripfagging on an anonymous site you attention whore faggot. go post on reddit or some other site with usernames

if you're going to keep being an attentionwhore faggot my only request is that you never ever turn your trip off so that i can keep filtering your posts so i never have to see you crave attention ever again

into my filter you go

but Sup Forums has a word filter for stuff like baka desu senpai. Isn't that editing what we say?

I mean a mod could edit the word jew to say Hitler did nothing wrong and just not tell us about it until we post it.

>implying this hard
Compensating for something?

This actually true.

>I encourage anyone stupid enough

Not if the Reddit admins have anything to say about it!

>Reddit just lost safe harbor
>proceeds to post link to government document confirming they're still certified

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Whoose this autistic cunt?

No that's just a word filter not a direct edit

>a mod could
Yes they always could, but they don't because of this very law.

That's not modifying the content, that's putting a moderation tag on a post.

Prove Moot did anything like that or get fucked Luigi.

Lord KEK, please save Reddit. Sup Forums needs to die.

Make it happen.

I am not a lawfag.
Don't you need to prove Paul Combetta was being framed by some reddit mods?

How will we process the refugees? We need to start building camps and walls.

I use Reddit to get my mega downloads for shit so I have to agree with that

To note: The key distinction isn't that they edited posts. Its that they chose to. By editing post A but not editing post B they show that they are complicit with post B. Whatever the contents of a post, the fact that it remains untouched when others have been shows it has been looked at and approved.

That is where the legal problem comes from.

Read the date on it

It doesn't matter if it actually goes through, the redditors themselves are done with this bullshit and they're moving out.

we're gonna build a wall of loli and make Sup Forums pay for it

Drown them in shitposts.

Reddit will be gone in 2017.

BLASPHEEEEEMMMMMEEEERRRRRR!!!