Whatever, I don't care about mike cernovich

>spends half the podcast complaining about Mike Cernovich

The alt-right was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03U06vRmg-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off normie mike cernovich is a swarmy book salesman why would you care if the death pannel rips him. I didnt even know who captain lisp was before this year.

i dont think OP was defending cernovich lmao someone is mad

go back to the TRS forums faggot

fuck kike cernovich but they don't look much better when they say they don't care about him and then bitch about him over and over again. Move on for fuck's sake

Yeah that was pretty fucking boring for some reason I read that as a defense of harambe brainscan man
this is literally the only forum I post in. Im just sick of the fucking redditor soft right fags shitting up this board

>Ghoul tells a story
pic related

Racists have no future, everyone knows that. They will forever be niche anti-social misfits, who will be rejected by all parties.

Is everything alright at home, Mike?
>Ghoul gets his own channel
>To tell even longer, even less coherent, even more repetitive, even more rambly, even more boring stories

Who asked for this? I think CSMFG was a great thing to attract normies, but his radio presence should be replaced by Lawrence Murray, Sean Last, Ryan Faulk etc.

What? The Alt-Right is totally social. These guys have kick-backs like 24/7 and I even found a normie at my college who listens to Fash the Nation.

These people aren't methed-up rednecks, user.

Bring back Hateful Heretic amiriteguys?

The channel will crash and burn, the face reveal will be a mistake

mark my words!

>But whether its colorblind adherents like it or not—realize it or not—civic nationalism in the United States is whiter than a hipster bar in Brooklyn.

>In other words, White nationalists and civic nationalists are, for all intents and purposes, on the same side (even if civic nationalists fail the Alt-Right threshold).

>Ethno-nationalism is, to be concise, the extremist variety of civic nationalism in that it limits both the origin and values of the citizen, as it includes ancestry and heritage rather than purely muh shared values.

>In practice however, the civic nationalism of many conservatives limits citizenship by origin as well. Whites and model minorities or successful individuals of minority groups are the face of civic nationalism; less well-regarded are illegal immigrants (mestizos who violate the sanctity of citizenship) or urban criminals (blacks who violate the standards of White civility).

>So it’s not hard to see why the left parses the Republican party and the conservative movement as being racist—what they value happens to be very White or White-presenting. Returning to a society that values Whiteness is an important thing for us, and something civic nationalists do implicitly and White nationalists do explicitly.

I honestly don't think he cares, but do think that work/school would get in the way and he would end up abandoning his new project.

The problem is I think the Left and Cuckservatives would end up doing some sleuthing and exposing everyone from TRS and Red Ice.

efdfdvf

He just now whines on twitter and mpc that people are edgier than him. That could be tolerable if his voice wasn't so high pitched too.

>normie
>listening to fash the nation
I don't think he's a normie at that point

>Bring back Hateful Heretic amiriteguys?

He writes some pretty insightful stuff on MPC.

>tfw it's a ghoul cuts off a good convo to make a retarded point episode

Mike Enoch came across as super bitchy. Fuck this guy, fuck the other guy, fuck vox, fuck everyone. It got a little annoying after a while.

He was super salty because he was one the the guys throwing a salute and took any criticism of this event way too personally.

Forget the JQ, we have to deal with the GQ.

>stormfags upset that other people don't want to be associated with the holocaust

lol

link to podcast?

Lazy cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=03U06vRmg-Y

The TRS goys are doubling down

youtube.com/watch?v=dqW0mUQKHLw

Guys for fucks sake get the sand out of your pussy when did Sup Forums start to bitch about nazi shit

Once Enoch goes public I'll take his criticism of people that don't want their name to be associated with nazi LARP seriously.

TRS has always been apart of Sup Forums culture nigger difference is you dont have a pod cast or friends to be on it with you

Fuck off to reddit and bitch about the alt right being to extreme

that whole day I thought everyone was being a cuck and then GORRILLA MINDFRAME man goes full retard and starts claiming everyone to the right of Molyneux was a FBI/CTR plant

TRS are the only people not concern trolling over this

>OH FUCK CNN CALLED TILA TEQUILA AND SOME RANDOM AUTIST A NAZI WTF I HATE NATIONALISM NOW

>mentions TRS
newfag shill detected.

Why do you care about Richard spencer! most of us are already considered nazi's because of not being politically correct why play by their rules

>says the same guy on a anonymous image board

Nice try subhuman

I am the leader of the fake news website known as the alt-right.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I Fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous basic training exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer of the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in searching for aluminium cans, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. please buy my book

The Six Gorillion Mindset

>Triple trips!
This guy ain't kidding around! Looks like he's got THE MACAQUE MENTALITYtm.

>so uhhhhh...heh.... dildo leftists heh...

TRS is full of cucks. They all said Trump would lose and then spend the entirely of the post election podcast backpedalling

So far it was just an overused smear, but this footage in a way legitimizes their accusations. Spencer will forever be a 'nazi salute guy'.

I'm not the one attacking people for moderating their views in the public.

Who cares, it was funny.

saved!

OC

>Spencer will forever be a 'nazi salute guy'.
>forever be a 'nazi salute guy'.
>forever
You do know that the public doesn't have autist memories and forget shit minutes after it's out of the news cycle?

What? No they didn't. You, sir, are lying on the Internet.

I tried finding his channel yesterday, I thought they said it was called "the bone zone" but that clearly is not it. What is ghouls channel called I like hearing his stories

>Fash the Nation consistently predicted trump landslide
>backpedalling

The alt-right isn't a real thing. Can we stop forcing this bullshit now?

I don't understand why people are so annoyed by Ghoul.

>I like hearing his stories
Holy fuck consider suicide right now
fuck off Ghoul

I liked him, pretty much enjoy everyone who has come and gone from the death panel. Love the drops and songs and skits. Chateau autist was fucking lame, but spoopy artist has been pretty god. Morriaku always kills it.

He doesn't care at all.

This is actually a lie.

What's so annoying?

Do you know who David Duke is and what organisation he was a member in his youth?

t. Ghoul

YOU ARE REDDIT

Shitaly BTFO

Yeah he is soothing.
He has a hard time articulating but he is alright.

Go home mike

Got a better weekly or daily podcast?

David ... Duke?

>looking back they were surprised at how sure they were being about him winning

LOL lying kike.

FTN is pretty tame user

True Capitalist Radio

>TRS has always been apart of Sup Forums culture
why the fuck do people keep repeating this? spamming it doesn't make it true, no matter how much your pitiful "trs expeditionary force" fantasizes otherwise

TRS has always been a namefag club where people go to repost Sup Forums content and delude themselves into thinking they have some sort of influence beyond their pitiful echo chamber

sit on a dick, faggot

>its a Bulbasaur gets so triggered he leaves episode

I'm waiting for an explanation.

>RS has always been a namefag club where people go to repost Sup Forums content and delude themselves into thinking they have some sort of influence beyond their pitiful echo chamber

We have our own content. Not as good though.
And yeah we did have a lot of influence, trolling wise we were targetting cuckservative and libshit websites around the clock
With help from the dailystormer and some of their normie reader base we fucked NRO in the ass until they were forced to take their comment over to Facebook (which kills a websites readership)

Why would I watch the daily shoah when there's the merchant minute?

spamming is literally the only thing TRS does.
they spam Sup Forums memes, they spam le internet culture in real life, they spam their shitty site and podcast everywhere.

You sound upset

daily shoah is come cringey shit

if by influence you mean getting NRO writers flustered about you guys spamming pics of black cocks in their disqus threads then sure, eat your heart out

>and delude themselves into thinking they have some sort of influence

To be fair coincidence detector was a smashing success.

I followed Cernovich driving in California about two months ago. Every time it ground to a halt (often) he was obsessing over his hair because he obviously feels it is thinning. Constantly finger combing it into the center in his rear view mirror and then profiling to make sure he had maximum coverage. I should see if my m8's dashcam still has the footage...it would be funny to dump.

When the ADL put their names in parenthesis I laughed the hardest I ever have in my life.

>decide to listen to Fash the Nation
>it's a Jazzhands can't stop rubbing his fat hands over the Skype Sound Effects machine and Halberstram sounds way too much like wowcrendor episode

Ya I like ghost.

You pause way too much, and you laugh at things you haven't said yet. Plus as soon as it seems you're about to get some really insightful shit across you stop yourself and say something inconsequential.

Love the bone zone stuff though, it seems you do better when you have stuff prepared. Or are arguing with some dumb faggot.

His youtube channel is called 'Risen Ghoul'.

success breeds jealousy

>Halberstram sounds way too much like wowcrendor
Oh god, now I can't unhear it

>if by influence you mean getting NRO writers flustered about you guys spamming pics of black cocks in their disqus threads

LOL!
Why lie about it?

I can tell you why people are annoyed by Ghoul....
it's because....
It's like when....(bevis&butthead laugh)
Have you ever...you know...
Have you ever talked to someone and they were like...

Nevermind.

Thank you brother!!

KYS

best episode

> #
>These people aren't methed-up rednecks, user.

Richard Spencer

I love listening to Svensk and Enoch bantz but this show was painful to listen to. Mike just sounded petty. It could have used less name calling which seems childish even though they are correct about the alt lite.

Both of you are tone deaf and probably soft/fat.

>New Knock Off released

FUUUARK

>tfw the ovenmen are too low agency to put together a pozcast

TRS was never a "part of Sup Forums culture" but they are pretty based, don't get why anyone would hate on them.

It is "The Bone Zone" but it's quite far down the results page on the jewtubes

Which episode was that?

>tfw the 504um is dead
99.9% of posts are in the oven or shitposting/ the anime board. Effortposting is basically dead except for the occasional "you know what I just realized? [lengthy wordwall about media double reverse false flag that's real in my mind]"

Is a preppy rich kid from New England...

Anyone who partakes in this Nazi LARPing bullshit needs to reexamine his life.

It's divide and conquer shit concocted by the left and spread by the paranoid retards on 8 Sup Forums.

check'd / kek'd