How long before the white working class realizes Trump was just scamming them?

Why don't white-americans realize that Trump's a con?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/23/how-long-before-the-white-working-class-realizes-trump-was-just-scamming-them/?utm_term=.0ec6542faa6a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-98RjrmqO4
strawpoll.me/11726854
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reading the Pravda on the Potomac ever

Stay made

Even if he does con us, Hillary wouldn't have done anything for us either. At least Trump triggers the shitlibs.

a year or 2.

Shill alert shill alert

>WaPo
That's an industrial salt mine, not a news source

>washington compost

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

>washington post
Lmao, just as bad as CNN and Huffington paint.

>wapo
No thanks, shill

At this point, even if he is a con he's still better then any of the people that could have been in his place. If he even accomplishes 1 of his promises he's better then anyone could have hoped for.

oh he'll accomplish 1
10 trillion in tax cuts for the rich

Fucking this. You'll just get fleeced even harder by capitalists now.

Enjoy your sub minimum wage trump factory job.

Why do people who didn't vote for Trump assume that nobody would vote for somebody that they suspect or know to be a conman, or that the average Trump voter expects him to deliver on his promises of general excellence?

I'm smart

pick one of the most divisive ppl to unite the country

Soon. Its a loss for conservatives. We had exactly the same guy and he won. His party went from 30% to 5%.

>Why don't white-americans realize that Trump's a con?
Errh. Because he's the real deal? Because they like what he's done within 2 weeks of being elected? Because he's hit the ground running and already having an effect even though he's NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET, YOU DUMBASS???

Enjoy your Tranny bathrooms.

already got everything he needs to know from fox news

wtf i hate trump now

>(((((washington post)))))

>washington post

nice bait, try again next time

>washington post
gtfo off my board, faggot
>saged and hidden

when they aren't anti establishment they're 100$% pro establishment

>deport illegals
>low-skill labor forced to raise wages to attract white labor
>wages rise across the board

>Trump's a nazi going to overturn roe v wade, gas the kikes etc etc etc
none of that is happening
>OMG Trump is backstabbing his supporters
we never said he was going to do that

This is what cuckoldry looks like. The guy is a proven conman, who conned EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, and you still defend him. I bet he could fuck your wife and you'd just jack off in the corner. It's embarrassing what Sup Forums has turned into.

Ah yes proven! I know what you mean! I suppose you could provide proof on the matter, yes?

Conning us is better than anything Hillary would do. It's also the biggest triggering in SJW history and we got to witness it, so no, I don't think I'll regret anything.

Is this pasta still a ban-able offense?

you losers got drumpf'd by the con man himself

I'd honestly be fine if he did, it's give more leeway for actual "far right" politics and maybe if the (((internationals))) tank the economy we'd have a real chance of getting some shit done.

The guy isn't even in office bruv. Give it a few years and then we'll decide.

+100103289
go away, Kristol

Hillary genuinely cared about the US amd wanted to be a good president. She had a good realistic plan. Trump was just reeling in racist retards.

>Hillary genuinely cared about the US
I don't allow that.

>She had a good realistic plan.
Like fighting a proxy war with Russia? Fuck that.

JFC, I want to burn it all to the ground

>russia
user are you stupid or did you just eat too many alex jones brand rations? Hillary wanted to keep the US standing with realistic diplomac, keyword diplomacy. Trump with Putin on the other hand sounds like a fanboy in love who doesn't even know what he's doing.

Eternity? The white working class has always been clueless garbage retard pawns. Why do you think they voted for a born-rich pleb like trump in the first place?

>Hurr he says what he means!

youtube.com/watch?v=L-98RjrmqO4

That's not an argument. Would Hillary be more or less likely to support the rebel groups in Syria? If she would be, that would be a disastrous decision, and I'm glad it's going to stop when Trump takes office.

>I bet he could fuck your wife and you'd just jack off in the corner.

Says the leaf with the biggest cuck president on earth. Id bet you that right now Trudeau is prepping the big mudslime bull to fuck his wife.

im willing to wait and see what he does hes not even president yet so why dont you wait before you jump to conclusions FAGGOT

>white working class.
When you see more domestic terroism.

>low-skill labor forced to raise wages to attract white labor
Where is that money coming from?

I know this is bait but I also know there is some retard out there who believes this shit and would make the exact same post as this. Also
>Glenn Beck
>one of the biggest white guilt cucks on the conservative side of things
Lel

THEY ARE DELETING THREADS WITH DEAD JEWS FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEK

YOUR REPORTS ARE SHIT KEK

strawpoll.me/11726854
strawpoll.me/11726854
strawpoll.me/11726854
strawpoll.me/11726854
strawpoll.me/11726854

These fucking white working class people have been scammed by the Clintons, Republicans and Democrats for the past twenty years. They're in the shitty position because the political establishment sold them out and hasn't paid attention to their woes for all these years. Trump was the first one, Rep or Dem, in decades to speak to these people and promise something better, and already he is talking with factory owners and management and finding ways to keep them in America. Even if trump doesn't work out, at least for once he at least cared about the white working class, gave them a voice, and promised them something better. Hillary and Bill and the Bush's sold them out in the first place, and nothing they could say could fool the American people anymore.
So yeah, fuck off Washington Post. At least Trump is trying to help these people, better than what anyone has done since 1994.

>No fly zone in Syria
All I have to say really

Dosen't matter white people have been scammed by the establishment politicians for years

If trump does some of his promises it will be great

>Thread title is exactly the same as article's title
>Not archived

stfu drumpf

stfu retard

sure retarded women

No one who helped write this cares about the US

your point is invalid

>Washington post
>blog
Fuck off.

Hillary plan was literally muh vagina. If you watch any of the debates he was more on topic on policy

why do original posters assume such nonsensical bullshit?

seriously, you reddit fagits need to start asking thought provoking questions, otherwise we shall shitpost

Because that's hate speech. SPLC would have that removed too.

8 years bitchboi

so why are you posting here?

>(((washington post)))

With you a hundred percent man. Just look at his commerce pick. Wow, what blue collar, working class man who can truly connect to the common people.

>WashingtoPost
>Think we see it this as credible

C'mon OP, at least troll

Gee wizz, they sure look like a well fed and disease free group of people. I wonder how they died. I bet those evil nazis had gas chambers somewhere.