Is the moon landing the ultimate bluepill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u4A5tJ2j3o
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg&
youtube.com/watch?v=G5N2eLICRdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

No the globe is the ultimate blue pill, it's called the blue marble for a reason.

Sweet proxy bro!
CTR let you keep your 4chanpass?

Heres your redpill

Moon landing footage was faked by Stanley Kubrick, and he left evidence of it in The Shining

youtube.com/watch?v=_u4A5tJ2j3o

Television is just non-stop hoaxes and scripted propaganda. Literally USSR Pravda tier mind-bending.

Which one of the exactly?

The technology to fake the moon landing did not exist in 1969. To have broadcasted live, fake footage of a moon landing, on a soundstage, uninterrupted with no one realizing it would take several revolutionary advances in film playback and slow down, video storage, editing and video fidelity. However, in 1969 we did have sufficient technologgy in the fields nessecary to make the moon landing .It would've been more work and took more effort, and more money to fake the moon landing than to actually land on the moon, and if there was any evidence of any credence for that at all, the soviets would've never accepted the moon landing as real. Not only that, but with a powerful enough telescope and telemetry you can reflect a laser from the lander that was left there, back to earth, proving that we left it there.

yes

mmmh

There was more than one.

have you seen a marble like pill?

Underrated post. /thread

Castrate yourself, faggot.

Stay jealous, foreigners!

>posting past pics
>current nigger tier space technology cannot go >beyond orbit

Still better than anything that launches from your shithole of a country.

>cannot accept anybody that questions about shitty space program
>tax shekels being stolen from you every year
>muh feels hurt
>burguer

>leaf flag

>stealing funds from your pocket taxes to fund climate change and nasa hoaxes
>muh feels
>burger

you know we have an orbiter about 30 miles above the moon. you can see the flag that's on the surface yourself.

sorry but america really is that boss when it comes to space

>
>google space burger and.. its on wikipedia

lroc.asu.edu
super high res space shit

>LOL

>burgers
when your pisshole poverty stricken tourist dumpster fire of a country wants nothing more badly than to join in on our fucking awesome partytimes.

too bad, burrito.

>burrito didn't add the www.

nice

In their defense: The moon doesn't look very far away.

I could probably land on it if I tried, but I got lazy in school since I was so much smarter than everyone else.

>burrito = mexico
>bad burger geography skills
>added www

must be that third world internet

BURRITO.

>did it with proxy still not impresed
>burger gets offended when moon talk starts
>muh muricanism

the moon landing shares 2 things with the holocaust.
can you name those 2 things?

nasa is fake as fuck for sure, but maybe they did land on the moon for real but only showed fake footage in order to create 2 groups. the believers of the official narrative which will have proof they went since they actually went, and the sceptics who also have proof that the footage is faked in an effort of having a conspiracy theory that will always exist and will always be able be disproven since both sides have proof since both are right. that way you have one psyop whith which you can disregard all other conspiracy theories. "you believe 9/11 was an inside job? bet you also think we didnt go to the moon retard". maybe they even planned for the flat earthers and thus continued their fakery to fuel that conspiracy theory to be able to ridicule others as well. so was the moonlanding faked? i dont know, but some of the footage looks really fishy. also they fake quite a lot today

You are full of shit.

It's easy to broadcast pre-recorded footage live. All you have to do is hit a fucking play button.

Also, you're full of shit if you don't think video was advanced in 1969. Don't you know that 2001 came out in 1968?

Cameras cost less than a space ship.

Plenty of people already don't accept the moon landing as real. You don't believe them.

It's possible to reflect lasers off the surface of the moon itself. There is no requirement to send people to the moon to plant reflector dishes. That can be done by robots, which Russia proved with lunakhod 1 and lunakhod 2.

There is only one way to prove the moon landing: independent verification from spacecraft or super telescope, which has never been done as far as I know.

spacex is as fake as nasa
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28

check 15:10.
it getting dark in the beginning is normaldue to exposure and the bright flames yes, but even when the flames left the frame it stays dark, when shot from further away its still dark even though it was bright the moment before take off. and its not an camera issue since the commentators say the sun set several minutes ago even though the start is 1:30 min ago.
my guess first part was edited the right way making it dark, after the cut another guy tokk on the work and saw it is dark and kept it that way and commentators had to go with it

also ask yourself why the nasa does pic related or this
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg&

or even this
youtube.com/watch?v=G5N2eLICRdk

what i forget to add: so since they lied once, and keep stuff secret from us obviously, why trust a single word of them? why trust any footage or picture they give us?
"who lies once wont be trusted again" is an saying here in germany. and it shouldnt apply to normal persons only

People who bought this shit about moonlandings being faked also bought, flat earth, and aliens built the pyramids was a false flag attack. They also looked at elvis is alive, Michael Jackson faked his own death, and the incas lived on mars.