I don't know who's onto who anymore

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mUk04_ho
washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FACT CHECK FAKE NEWS SENSATIONALIST LIES

Holy tits the apocalypse can't vome fast enough

>NOT TRUE

>is not being investigated by law enforcement
... well if it's an ongoing investigation, they wouldn't be informed. That's quite an assumption for a fact he ... SHOULDN'T legally know.

The guy in the photo looks like a fucking pedophile

>Cecilia KANG

yep nothing to see here

How did they debunk it?

>NYT reporter: Are you an Illuminati pedo hotspot?

>Alefsntis: No

DEBUNKED FAKE NEWS

GET THE FULL SCOOP ON REAL STORIES ON CNN AND BBC

TONIGHT: TRUMP IS HITLA 2.0!!!

ONLY APPOINTING WHITE PEOPLE TO CABINET POSSITIONS

>Trust (((us))) goy, not those "fake" news sites, only our news is real

I guess there's no mention of how a lot of the businesses around the pizzeria are also owned by Podesta & his mates

>le fake news meme
why is then 6% of people trust the lamestream media? guess who is the fake news now

Life emulates memes at this point.

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
Interesting.

top kek

snopes is a leading fact check site according to top democratic strategists who vetted the site which proves this pizza garbage is made up to slander the integrity of HIllary Clinton.

digits confirm. everyone knows and has seen that feather-in-the-ass pedo-smile.

>tfw even your satan trips are ignored

Kek confirms producer of cheese pizza.

>nyt
>no archive link
sage yourself, fakefag

You have to love these articles. They can't fact check too much without letting readers know of some very, very strange coincidences.

Checked

thanks mate

>it's okay when WE destroy businesses!
You fags are the very thing you hate, and you can't even see it because you're caught up in politics.

You know that they'll use this shit against us in the form of muh fake news right? This shit needs to be kept tighter until there is more evidence.

>never met clinton
>owns a bookshop that has pictures of her being in there
>personal thank you letter
(((fake)))

Day of the rope soon Alefantis.

Don't they realize calling conspiracy theories "fake news" just invigorates the conspiracy theorists to dig even harder?

I never knew journalists were so fucking stupid, until Trump came along.

And who's gonna hang him? You? Internet warrior?
Tell me about your Navy SEAL training.

>him

Just making that noose tighter Alefantis...

> NYT denial

OK, NOW you have my attention.

Dude whatever. Go annoy reddit with your LARP bullshit.
Sup Forums does not care. We laugh when children die. Pic highly related.

>We

>4chinz is one person

kys yourself to peaces

Yes, we. Maybe we're jews, but we're heartless fucks regardless. Unless kittens are involved.

Does no-one feel kind of sorry for him? Imagine if you were the owner of a successful family friendly business and suddenly you and your employees are harassed with the worst kind of allegations. If you people were actually smart you would gather good circumstantial evidence rather than joining some coincidences together then going all out on a life ruining witch hunt.

I hope you're joking.

shut the fuck up you neckbeard

take your "le edgy Sup Forums" meme back to Sup Forums faggot

That place looks like a dump

>that damage control

>feel sorry for him

kek

Literally pic related

Yeah, it's a little bit surprising that a guy who is considered a top 50 power broker in Washington DC by GQ magazine has a restaurant with naked concrete floors and big unadorned metal doors, I feel.

Sup Forums doesn't care. Reddit invaders care, but I assure you when it comes to the weak fearing the strong, Sup Forums does not care. Period. We don't.
Fucked up shit happens in the world, we laugh, and the site made a name for itself for this.
This cold-hearted hate for normalfags and morals is why we don't belong to Facebook or have stupid ads all over the website.

We're so bad that advertisers generally don't wanna touch us and companies don't wanna buy us. Think about that.
We're so bad at offending people we make normal people feel bad for other bad people.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are not your personal army. Fuck off.

Fake News is the new buzz term for discrediting "unapproved media".

The establishment media are trying damn hard to make themselves look more legitimate by claiming everyone *else* is the fake news sources.

#Pizzagate's suspicions may or may not be true. However it is legitimate investigation backed by real facts. It is not "Fake News".

Speak for yourself you deranged sicko.

Checked. Happy thanksgiving, Lucifer

What would I be joking about? Sup Forums members clearly jumped the gun with this one and no'one is going to accept responsibility?

This is what I mean... what is this suppose to be evidence of? Was it actually posted by comet ping pong?

Go fuck a rake.

I think it's supposed to look shitty since it's supposed to look like it got hit by a comet lol

speak for yourself fagmeister

you must be joking

You notice it says comet ping pong top right? It was posted by an employee there.

Here's Marina Abramovic painting a clay child statue with pig's blood, feelsgoodman

>Implying those aren't fake trips

Some Dad with his kid eat at comet ping pong and posted about it! Burn him at the stake! Just face it, the "evidence" for this is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Post a link to that post.
Let's see it live. Because, you know, photoshop and all.

>snopes
>a hobby website literally ran by 2 old democrat jews
>has no relationships with any governmental or police agencies
>fact check techniques include using google and wikipedia

fuck snopes.

This.

This is what plays constantly in the twisted minds of Alefantis and all of Hillary's cronies:

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

Check the evidence. Read the eyes wide open threads. They have to be stopped.

This guy took $850k in hush money from David Brock. Regardless of how much of this pizzagate stuff you actually believe, Alefantis is not someone who deserves sympathy.

>you can't be a pizza joint and sell child sex slaves simultaneously

y not tho

That's not a clay child statue though. It looks Buddhist or Hindi in nature.

This is a child statue.

>NYtimes
>telling me that fake news is

>LOOK GUYS, I'M A NORMAL PERSON WHO DOES NORMAL PIZZA THINGS

>They have to be stopped.
Why? I say we get vid evidence first, jerk off, then call the FBI and get "disappeared".

This was on the guy's instagram feed.

Checked, mate

Came here to say this.

He looks like a pedo straight out of central casting.

Prove it. Go ahead. The internet saves everything, now prove it.

>40 employees

that's one fucking big pizzeria.

>dude whatever
>Sup Forums does not care
>we laugh when children die

The only way to stop this shit is through MASS AWARENESS which one of you autists is autistic enough to do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pj1mUk04_ho

fake news

conductor we have a problem

Really sends your noggin joggin'

I take it you're a female.

What the fuck? Who's painting this shit?

The video shows it from multiple angles. It is shaped like a small person, with a discernible head, face indents like eyes and nose (in the above picture), arms, body, legs.

>not a CHILD STATUE

>just a small clay person with humanoid features

also:

guys here is a picture of a pile of cash and a pill bottle. Also it "sounds tempting" to meet up in London for ping pong. You know, where you bounce a ball across a green table. It sounds tempting to meet up and do that in London.

that hurts your case, you realize that, right? If you were involved in that stuff, why would you post hints to the public everywhere?

Shoo shoo Moloch

I haven't followed this one closely.

Spoon feed me citation on this claim please.

That could blow it the fuck up.

Know Alefantis personally, very cool guy. Is an Edgelord with the "pedo" pics, but nothing more than that. As straight as they come, basically. Good dude. That's about all. Peace out.

The emails are true and pedophiles LIE.

Rich pedophiles pay scum to LIE for them.

Conspiracy of silence, Finders, Haiti, and PODESTA!

Reminder that James Alefantis' connection to CTR means they're likely still here to discredit these threads.

Why the fuck is he taking a picture of his medication?

Why are so many of you conservative cuckolds concerned about pedophilia related thoughtcrime? I thought that was you main complaint about liberal cuckolds, that they ostrocize, demonize, and oppress incorrect thinking.

What ever happened to logical discussion of facts? DESU: you are all being emotionally reactive based on your sociologically conditioned belief systems.

In b4 u threaten me and call me names because you would rather attack the messenger than your own delusions.

It's true. Pedophilia itself is a disorder and not a crime. Molesting children is a crime.

At least OP didn't post a Sorcha fail link. NYTimes is definitely heading in that direction though

Xanax, can be used as a date rape drug

Fuck off podesta

What was the get?

>everything that's not MSM is fake news
Yep, that's pretty much how they operate

washingtonlife.com/2015/06/05/inside-homes-private-viewing/

>If you’ve ever dreamed of strolling through a museum with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand, you need to befriend superlobbyist Tony Podesta. Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic to those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois).

Look up Biljana Durdevic, it's pretty much child abuse / pedo heaven

>found this one
>dad

pick one.

Thanks Brock.

What video? Post that shit.
You stupid fuck. Where are the links to all this shit? Where's the proof?
>hurr bawleted
How convenient. Fuck you and fuck your attempt to make us your personal army.

I actually hope it's true now for two reasons-
1. suffering babies
2. you'll end up dead when you actually get close and the whole shit will get buried and no one will care

Then maybe you'll learn to stop trying to play police officer. Fag.

The NYT discredited Trump and his supporters during the run up to the election. We all saw it. They did it for their prefered candidate. They're doing a similar thing again. There is no need to believe them.