Is it real Sup Forums?

Is it real Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, that is a real picture.

No, its class privilege. At least outside of the US.

Rich people get treated well no matter their colour. If they stray out of rich spaces they might experience racism, but its not a concept that covers an entire race.

we are genetically priveledged and superior to non whites, so in way they are right. They are just using the leftist racism guilt thing thinking they are arguing a point in their favor.

I don't think white privilege exists but even if it did, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to enjoy benefits of it.

>circular reasoning
>ad hominem
>nonargument
>white privilege
>that incredibly shitty, bare-bones website
I guess ten million spread real thin doesn't go very far. Soros shouldn't be such a cheapskate.

White privilege doesn't exist.

The closest thing to it that exists would be majority ethnic group privilege, which only applies to white people in a handful of countries and to call them equivalent is actually extremely racist as it's basically erasure of all non-white majority countries

So if a black person believes white privilege doesn't exist they are enjoying the benefits of something that doesn't benefit them?

I'm a hispanic transwoman and I don't think white privilege exists any more than asian privilege exists.

as if non white are not enjoying the perks of living in a first world country.

>be brown
>be enjoying white privilege
Get rekt, white people!

Can libcucks even quantify what white privilege is?

If white = middle-to-upper-class then yes, there is white privilege.
If white = caucasian of any social class, then no, it doesn't exist.

> Poor "white" men are killed at a much higher per-capita rate than blacks by the police.
> there are more poor "white" people in the US than total blacks.
> poor "white" men are the ones being deliberately left behind in terms of economic and education opportunity.

Life expectancy of African American male 72.29 years.

Life expectancy of a Russian male 70.46 years

Critical race theory doesn't work, there's too much variation. People are individuals. There's a complex web of class, wealth and cultural identifiers that drive how we interact with each other.

Yeah except I'm brown and I think it's bullshit.

If anything, the "unprivileged" class benefits more from its supposed existence. All they need to do is wave their victim card and threaten to sue, and they can get whatever they want. Disgusting.

Just because you've failed to take advantage of your priviliege as a white male doesn't mean it's not there. Stop being a bigot.

It didn't even occur to me how asinine the image is to assume that anyone who disagrees with the statement must be white, or that somehow, you could benefit from it without being white merely because you disagree that white privilege exists.

A poor white person is more likely to get a callback than a poor black person

not being an idiot is a privilege

What if I told you I don't care?

get gassed you silly cunts. if you comport yourself as a civilized human being than you will be treated as one.

you if you want to act like a rapid animal you'll be treated as such. the chinks are usually well thought of people. they're chinks but a respected minority. wonder why?? because they don't act like a bunch of chimps.

Well then, I guess I'd better chop my dick off. #sorry

you a racist

and a curse, realizing that most of the people you're interacting with are idiots is so taxing

I believe it's more due to the fact that the poor white person will be up earlier and able to answer the phone. I just went through this.
>be NEET
>try and get job at brothers work
>call every day at 2pm for a month keep getting told to call back next week
>give up
>wait a month before trying again. This time at 9am
>get job next week

Most of the non-whites I know don't belive in that shit.

White privilege doesn't exist in non-white countries, isn't that funny?

That's prestige, not "privilege", you dumb niggers.

Kafkatraps are real, yes.

KEK IS GREAT

REAFFIRMED

If you don't think I have the biggest cock here, then you a re enjoying the benefits of white privilege.

THEY ARE DELETING THREAD WITH DEAD JEWS FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEK

HE SPEAKS

THEY ARE DELETING THREAD WITH DEAD JEWS FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEK

HEIL

kek has spoken

HEIL

It's called actually paying attention in school and not acting like some KOOL GANGSTA.

Not an argument.

If you don't think witches exist it is because you are a witch.

Checkmate witches.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
If YOU ARE IN THE NBA OR NFL, ETC.,

YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF NIGGA PRIVILEGE.

Which is not an argument, because it doesn't prove anything. If anything, black privilege exists (see "Affirmative Action").

Lefties love to perpetuate blacks as victims to keep them under their grip.

>be brown
>be an immigrant
>be educated, working on a MBA but got no work experience
>knows the world is a gruesome competitive place where they'll only take the best
>uneducated white friends tell me I will get hire because of affirmative action

Did I just get reverse white privilege'd?

Lolwut? I'm a pajeet and I thought white priviledge doesn't exist.

As real as race is.

This is true!
I was homeless for 2 years (I'm white) and stooped to selling drugs because it was either sell drugs or get fucked in the ass, and obviously I'd rather sell drugs.
Sold drugs for 6 months. Made enough money to buy a street painting machine.
I am no longer homeless.

Through my superior genetics and the Determination of my White Willpower I took a shitty situation and did what I had to do to escape it.

Where as niggers are content to sell nickle bags until they're either shot dead by gang members or arrested.

The difference is they idolize poverty and the "game"
I loathed playing the "game" and still feel disgust when I look back, but it was the only option available to a stinking dirty hobo who managed to meet the right people.

Pan handling and selling small amounts of weed.

basically did this.
>Pan handled all day for enough change to buy 30-40 dollars in weed
(you'd be extremely surprised how much you can make a day when you're a teenager living on the street)
>Turned that 30-40 dollars of weed into 50-60 dollars cash
>Deposited that money into a bank account
>Repeat for the next 6 months.
>Start making real money doing legitimate shit.

Thanks white genetics.

FUUAAARK

So if I don't think white privilege exists but I am mexican I am still enjoying white privilege?

>mfw

You tell me. Personally I think its nigger grunt for magic poweder potnential.

THEY ARE DELETING THREADS WITH DEAD JEWS FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEK

>insist something exists
>someone asks for evidence
>their request provides proof it exists
>so I don't have to provide any real evidence it exists

praise kek

Kek is still with us!

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE

Privilege isn't real. Uniqueness is. Any possible thing a person will claim is privilege is actually just a difference between them and you. Color, sex, religion, height, weight. All these things are constantly labeled a form of privilege.

I myself am a white hetero man. You would think that I had all the privilege in the world, but I can't go downtown and buy drugs off the first fucker I see. I would get killed or robbed or hit in a sting. My black friend does this weekly without a single problem. He holds a skillset that I just don't, and that skillset encompasses his race as well as what he has learned.

All privilege talk is just some kike trying to get you to play identity politics against your own interests. Whenever it surfaces in your life, shut it down, ridicule whoever mentioned it, lambast them and shun them for attempting to drive a wedge between you and those in your life.

There is no reason to get your ego up in a bunch over something so trivial. In the grand scheme of cosmic entropy none of it even matters nigga.

Does that mean I'm white, guys?

>if you disagree with the premise of the argument you have just proven the premise of the argument
>hah checkmate

i want to physically harm these people

That argument is creationism tier

What an argument!!! What I found I'm black and don't believe in white privilege? Am I enjoying white privilege?

If you don't think black privilege exists

Congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of it.

t. not an argument

whites also outnumber blacks and blacks are far more likely to commit violent crime, have prior offenses, or related charges

>tfw no Sup Forumsack has posted this pic yet

Of course white privilege exists. As a white man I enjoy so many advantages other groups do not.

No jewish privilege does not exist. That's an attempt at annuda shoah

i think i have a way to counter the privilage claim

tell them that if they are checking other's privileges, that they them selves are privileged and that they know what it's like to be privileged and therefor need to check their own privileged negate the initial privilege check

You have just proven you're a violent white male, shitlord.

>is white privilege really jewish privilege?
really makes you think

Holy fuck.
Include me in the screencap
Kek is with us

>if something doesn't exist for the last 30 years or in other words your entire life, congrats u win from it talk about those huge benefits man!!wow stay a cuck look at the benefit of cuckoldry, i mean its the current year ;^)

>if you disagree with me it proves I'm right

nice try

you will have an advantage in the current job climate because of your skin color

Whites are literally left behind (especially white men) when it comes to government assistance. Not that someone from an all-white country would know this.

>Did I just get reverse white privilege'd?

Yes, yes you did. Because the only privilege being white in the US has is being the only group who it's both legal and encouraged to be discriminated against.

No.

Attacking white privilege is at the cornerstone of communism. It implies that putting in effort that takes you beyond the average in privileges is a negative thing and that you need to share your privilege (taxes) with the others.

No.

that reminds me of jesus freak logic .

>Poor "white" men are killed at a much higher per-capita rate than blacks by the police.

Reference of this. I've seen it occur but jack and shit to back this up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

They never bitch about asians though

becuz thats RAYCISSS

Your friends are doing the same thing we blame poor minorities: blaming their short comings on things outside their control. I have white friends who are the same way. They don't seem to get wasting money on special snow flake degree doesn't get you anything outside of a crack house living arrangement.

Be grateful you have a work ethic and then vote down anything that screams handouts.

SIEG HEIL

This is, of course, a very cliched counterargument. Neverthless, I've never seen a progressive answer to it.

This is as retarded as saying racism still exists and then posting a roody poo getting lynched in the 30's

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

I think "per-capita" might be a misleading term. If I understand correctly, more niggers are killed per interaction (per capita?), but it fails to account for individual action of those niggers. They get killed more often because they're more likely to do some stupid bullshit that identifies them as a threat resulting in their death.

>If you don't agree with me
>You are a faggot

Oh sorry user let me make it simpler for you.

Much better.

Also, the unemployment rate among blacks in two-parent families is 7%, while the unemployment rate among single-mother families is 22%. Where did the white privilege go?

But I'm not white

I enjoy white privilege with a monthly income of 550$ at the age of 26.