Admit it. Abortion is murder

Admit it. Abortion is murder

ok ok ok i admit. Abortion is murder. Happy now?

>killing minorities
>bad

It is. And it's generally bad.

It's good however when we're talking about shitskins or halfbreds, and genetically diseased fetuses. Must keep the race progress going.

Totally worth it for the stem cells.

HOW TO FIX THE ABORTION PROBLEM
Let kids that are going to be aborted be adopted by pedos
molested > murdered

So is starting proxy wars to destabilize nations, but no one seems to give a fuck about that

How about this, how about we stop acting like life is precious and move the fuck on. Fucking trump supports prevented ww3 so no happenings now. Assholes....

No it isn't

Even if it was who cares? Most people shouldn't reproduce. It saves money.

Yes its murdering a small lump of cells.

Admit it. There's nothing inherently wrong with murder

As Americans, we openly encourage it. Maybe if abortions were carried out with firearms conservatives might not care about it.

Seriously, abortion is nothing more than a talking point used by politicians to manipulate uneducated voters.

Killing 2 cells is murder? ... just realised I said killing is murder... to tired to go aaaall the way back and correcting it. Meh.

yea but life is overrated so it evens out

You're right. Moral relativists are assholes.

Abortion has killed more niggers than Hitler,the Klan, and slavery put together.

Abortion should be an exception, not a method of contraception

Just look at countries like Russia or Romania
They don't give a fuck about condoms
Because they can abort it for free without much hassle

The fetus have no relation to the outside its vague thoughts contained within the mother, if set fetus get aborted before consciousness its just exit fetus world and it could never suffer no more. If it is killed during consciousness its small world would shatter and suffer no more. If set fetus gets borned in a unwanting environment sush as a broken house hold or a degenerating world it would suffer more greatly thenceforth why are you so egoistic to stick this ultraistic way of life upon us? Fuck it let it die before entering us and In death let it be at 'peace'.

Of course it is. It's good murder, keeps the retard and poor population down. Too many hungry peasants is risky for our overlords.

Murder is extremely late abortion.

>implying human life has value

KEK!

murder isnt wrong just no reason for people just have emotional attachment to each other so we would survive way back when

Having a baby "just for funzies" and then neglecting and slowly letting it starve is another form of murder

>buying into the nigger abortion jew
just kill niggers. turning your targets on literally babies of every creed and color is mega fucking jewed and you are evil for participating in it.

period.

and?

Kek has spoken! Praise him!

>The world is overpopulated
>Eugenics is wrong

Sup Forums in a nut shell, otherwise you'd all be jewish

You're a clump of cells too
Should I kill you because I don't want you here?

Fetuses aren't human and therefore cannot be murdered.

Existing live > developing live

same reason europe is better than afrika

Still believing we didn't transcend "God made this thing Begin" in 2012. No harm in deleting your own human mistake, but if God created it you probably shouldn't fuck with it.

>inb4mysexdriveisGod

It doesn't make sense when the liberals start to want 9 month abortions

R A R E
A
R
E

eh Mexicans don't abort, they have as many kids as possible. White have been shamed into thinking having tons of kids is bad

Really? They aren't human? They don't have a beating heart, a functioning brain, blood running through their veins, facial features, an entire neurosystem, lungs, arms, and legs?
Is that not human, just because it happens to not be born yet?

Stop with the euphemism for murder.

>implying murder is wrong
top kek my southern friend