You're not going to seriously defend Trump at tonight's Thanksgiving dinner, are you user?

You're not going to seriously defend Trump at tonight's Thanksgiving dinner, are you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aefO9
archive.is/T7u8p
archive.is/JuVJp
archive.is/g0Vq5
archive.is/HLRIz
archive.is/m9PCR
archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
archive.is/s0HPZ
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
dailycaller.com/2016/11/07/in-private-bill-clinton-wants-the-next-president-to-make-america-great-again/
justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp
newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

far-right can suck my dick but im gonna still alt-right the shit out of this dinner

checked

>You're not going to seriously defend Trump at tonight's Thanksgiving dinner, are you user?

oooh, a captive audience!

"LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE JEWS..."

Thank jebus there's no left wing shills in my family.

I will only defend him if you insult him first you fucking slut

Thankfully none of my family members ever brought up politics today

I'd white knight for Trump, yes.

ur family sounds uneducated

I'm the one you don't want to hear a response from.
Hillary for prison.

I made sure everyone knows my stance in advance before thanksgiving. My family thinks I am a racist sexist because I support him. Worth burning bridges in my mind.

Nuh uh we do reading real good

>i disagree with your point of view so youre stupid
Typical liberal

Then stop trying to sound relatable and smart by spreading lies about him in the first place... Then dont try to act like im some kind of party killer and it was not supposed to be taken seriously in the first place!
B-Bitch!

Hey you loli
You know if Hillary was elected you would end up in a rape dungeon in the back of a DC pizza shop

Heh, my family doesn't do anything special on thanksgiving. Like, at all. They're actually all very busy that day.

youre canadian bro.

look, how many times do i have to unzip my dick for you guys to get the picture?

*unzips dick*

I actually didn't get into trump because I've already won that fight

tonight I ranted about why it doesn't make any economical sense for men to get married and women are going to lose any social influence they may have if they don't start pulling their own weight

No, it's just the truth.

If speaking at the DNC is a 0 and posting on Sup Forums is a 10 I was about an 8 tonight

We made my uncle leave because he got all asshurt when someone made a comment against Trump.

Republishits literally can't control their tempers, so they should be locked up.

My Aunt who is a hill shill said to me "you know they are doing a recount?" and I told her it would be interesting to see the results. She attacked Trump a bit and I talked about Hillary's connection with Saudi Arabia and then she kept talking about using his donations as personal gains and then I realized I wouldn't redpill her at the dinner table so we both stopped talking politics

all my relatives besides my siblings and parents are conservative

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

Taxes:
The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013
#
Top kek

archive.is/T7u8p

Education:
Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016
archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014
archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014
archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016
archive.is/m9PCR

Healthcare:
$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009
archive.is/JOlTt

Immigrant Labor:
Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015
archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004
archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014
archive.is/MdITh

Immigrant Entrepeneurs: 1/4 of new business hire 1/2 as many employees as Native Entrepeneurs
CEPR August 2016
archive.is/s0HPZ

My family went into red pill overdose about Trump, Soros, the Federal Reserve, etc...

>"The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

Why do you keep insisting that you're smart for supporting Hillary? Her base is blacks, Hispanics, single women, poor people, and immigrants.

dailycaller.com/2016/11/07/in-private-bill-clinton-wants-the-next-president-to-make-america-great-again/

The white working class did not see one penny of income increase during Obama's mediocre Presidency. And many metrics including life expectancy declined during his administration.

But they should have voted for pro-Obamacare, pro-open borders Hillary right??

justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp

How informed are they about the issues:

43% for Trump voters.
37% for 35 to 64 year olds.
37% for males.
35% for undecided voters.
34% for females.
34% for 65+ year olds.
31% for Clinton voter

newrepublic.com/article/138754/blame-trumps-victory-college-educated-whites-not-working-class

Yes you pile of shit I just did, go take your pedo child rapist shilling elsewhere

Everyone here voted for him.

Got my grandfather's Calvary draft letter from Germany for the Second World War tonight.

JUST EAT THE FUCKING TURKEY YOU INGRATES. AND YES, BITCH ALL YOU WANT BUT HE'S OUR LEADER FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

>No I'm not lol hold on I forgot my phone in my room
Come back with my mossberg loaded with magnum 00 buckshot and cleanse my home

>women are going to lose any social influence they may have if they don't start pulling their own weight
My wife is the bread winner. Checkmate, frogposter.