Trump said he wasn't going to prosecute Hillary. This is how you're reacting:

Trump said he wasn't going to prosecute Hillary. This is how you're reacting:
>Denial: N-no! It's all just 3D chess, you'll see!
>Anger: What the fuck Trump?? You were supposed to drain the swamp!
>Bargaining: M-maybe Jeff Sessions or the House will prosecute... FBI is still investigating, w-wikileaks...
>Depression: That's it. There is no hope left for men. Getting an exit bag now guys.
>Acceptance (10 minutes later): Trump was a kike shill, I knew it all along (back to denial).
Mark my words.

You're not responding because I'm right.

I believe you.

Sup Forums is amazingly efficient at filtering out contradictory thoughts.

Even as Trump fucks over the working class they'll just keep saying that it's better than Hillary. Not that this board works anyway.

I just wanted Hillary to lose desu senpai desu desu desu desu

Trump is hinting at Petraeus for State. Libs will Bitch out about emails.

This is how he brings prosecuting HRC back into play

>cutting off your nose to spite your face

I see you're still at bargaining.

Not prosecuting Clinton right now is an amazing tactical move. The threat of a prosecution is a Damocles sword dangling over Hillary, now she and her companions have to appease the Don and cooperate with him so he doesn't change his mind.

If Trump would attack Hillary, she and her goons would have to attack back. This is a tactical truce, now he can strengthen his position. He lulls his enemies in a false peace, this will make his final attack much more devastating.

Seriously, Trump is an amazing strategist! I follow his incredible moves now for over a year and he still surprises me with his skills!

Denial.

you're literally just CTR

The last 16 months the shills were saying "This isn't a tactical move, it's just stupidity, he will never succeed, you will see" and they were wrong every single time. Why should it be different now?

>Trump said he wasn't going to prosecute Hillary. This is how you're reacting:
>>Denial: N-no! It's all just 3D chess, you'll see!
>>Anger: What the fuck Trump?? You were supposed to drain the swamp!
>>Bargaining: M-maybe Jeff Sessions or the House will prosecute... FBI is still investigating, w-wikileaks...
>>Depression: That's it. There is no hope left for men. Getting an exit bag now guys.
>>Acceptance (10 minutes later): Trump was a kike shill, I knew it all along (back to denial).
>Mark my words.

Jesus Christ you faggots are literally incapable of being remotely authentic at anything.

What loser degenerate bitch bred you? I mean what kind of faggot sucks at sucking? Fucking unreal.

In all honestly I wouldn't have been surprised if her private call to him on the election night was her pulling an 1 conditional surrender as long as he didn't run her to ground with the prosecute shit.

Either way theirs many still fucking worried when you've got the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton calling for Obama to go ahead and pardon her for any/all crimes before he leaves office

>any logical reasoning is denial

Trump isn't saying anything so Obama won't pardon.

Saged and hidden.

drumpf sold out to the rothschild

congratz USA,you picked a JEW

>Anyone I don't like is a shill!
This is what denial looks like.

One of those people didn't even call him a shill. You are desperate.

>implying the president can prosecute people

thats the AG's job faggot op :^)

Anger.
Bargaining.

Donald trump is a kike loving zog puppet. a real leader like spencer or professor dr duke would prosecute Hillary

Are we on the same page as prosecuting Hillary. If i let yourself feel good about your smug assumptions about my decision to vote for trump will you help put pressure on trump to prosecute her?

>>Anyone I don't like is a shill!
>This is what denial looks like.

Why the fuck are you in my Country? We don't do fag and fail. Loser is not on our option list. It's not in our soul's curriculum.

You will fuck off or you will obey.

Denial