Trump won, Brexit won and reddit will close. Is 2016 the best year?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/uspez_did_us_a_huge_favor_and_nobody_noticed/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2020
>Trump wins election in landslide
>fills the supreme court with all republican judges
>The EU disbands
>Life is good again

Not if NAto ends in 2017

>2017
>Reddit buried under lawsuits
>Goes under
>Gets acquired by Google
>Google appoints employee Christopher Poole to run the website

Best timeline?

>Gawker dead
>Olympics threads
>Election cycle
>Brexit

This year has been pretty fun. I moved to Dallas and got a new job.

Reddit is closing? Post source pls.

>Trump appoints conservative judges
>free speech restored
>Reddit: We kinda dislike, but not in a bad way, Trump

Nothing happened yet, but the CEO has admitted to editing user posts, which means that they now legally become responsible for all user posts (LOL WHOOPS).

Places like Sup Forums and (previously) Reddit don't get in trouble for users posting CP and threats and shit because they obviously are done by users. But not that Reddit proved it actively edits user posts, it's legally responsible for the content of posts.

Mods are in a civil war right now.

If reddit closes expect them all to come here and shit it up

>reddit will close
>good for us
'Gee thank god that bad guy saddam is now history. Surely things can only improve now.'

The vast majority will probably head to voat desu

Only if Hofer wins

>moot becomes king redditor
a fitting end for a cuck who burned so brightly

fuck moot

Can someone link me to where admins admitted to editing user posts?

I'm going to kill this meme (a healthy fear that protects our community) for you right now

Anyone with the psychology to handle Sup Forums is already here. the reddiots we get are a steady stream of people ready to be redpilled. same as we've always got.

Raids and immigrants will wash over us like piss in rain.

Piss in a rain of piss.

Can anyone post screencaps of reddit mods being butthurt over this?

O-Owen?

So can I sue reddit now if somebody calls me gay?

Theres a screenshot where the CEO admits to doing it somewhere

Yeah, I don't believe that at all. People keep saying that, and there's no way that's true. This certainly casts doubt on any case that tries to use a reddit post as evidence, but reddit employees aren't suddenly going to go to jail because someone posts come cp on there.

no they don't
you aren't a lawyer

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/

I would also like to add this if anyone is interested. Long post but it makes since.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/uspez_did_us_a_huge_favor_and_nobody_noticed/

>This certainly casts doubt on any case that tries to use a reddit post as evidence
No it doesn't
not any more than the fact ALL digital shit can be editted

It can overturn cases where people were convicted based on Reddit posts. The entire website is fucked.

FUCK!
IF REDDIT CLOSES A HUGE PORTION WILL COME HERE!
FUCK NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN, REFUGEES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

and fuck white people

What about the Clinton email guy?

Posts on reddit cant be used as evidence against him now since admins could have edited them

police officer? i heard they had some openings a little while back

ok?
Then they subpeona admin logs to see if they did change the post

More of them will literally an hero than migrate here.

> Moot in charge of running websites

Which means if it's done in even one case their entire website can be sued for all its worth.

Then moot turns reddit into an anonymous imageboard
and it turns into a smashing success

B-but what if they will end up with no place to go and will start having life?

Can't do that

>tfw you could have gotten those cuck BBS admins in legal trouble for editing my posts 15 years ago

Could I say that the paranoia of having my posts edited and then used against me in some way has caused emotional damage that I can sue for?

Brexit will be reversed by MP vote's and the US vote re-counts will ensure that Madame Hillary and not Drumpf will be our next President.
You Nazi's might think you've won but the battle isn't over yet bitch.
You will never have your "mystery" box.

It also means that anyone who has ever been convicted of a crime based on a Reddit post now has the means to appeal.

What a glorious disaster.

Here yea go
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ekdy9/the_admins_are_suffering_from_low_energy_have/dad5sf1/

Uploaded an image of it

Yes it does. Unlike other cases where stuff could be edited, reddit has now set precedence that they DO edit posts. It's not going to affect posts made on fb or anything, but if someone brings up reddit you could easily attack the veracity of the post.

Oh god the refugees. Where will we tell them to go back to? Tumbler?

LMFAO

ok?
an admin of ANY site can edit posts or any other data being hosted

So are we going to do a raid to spam them with this shit?

I have no idea how reddit works, can we just make random posts?

But theres never proof of them actually DOING that.
Reddit admins and CEO have fully admited to doing it, so they're fucked

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

>ghostbusters flopped
>brexit passed
>trump won
>reddit likely to close

FUCK OFF GERMANY NOT AGAIN

>2016
>The year Sup Forums investigates the government for pedophilia

was there any straight because I only saw gay stuff

I realize you leafs have moronic laws, but a history of bad activity gets taken into consideration during trial. You can make a strong case to persuade a jury or judge, or even gets evidence thrown out if its shown not to be reliable.

If a witness has a history of making up stories about people, a good lawyer will shit all over their testimony. Anyone *can* lie. But if someone is shown to have done so in the past, it immediately invalidates whatever they say.

we don't want republican judges, we want conservative, constitution following judges

also: can only fill vacancies

Trump will lose to the recount, Brexit was stopped by the courts, Sup Forums is going to be deleted

I don't know why you're celebrating

i love u leaf brother

A president has massive ability to assassinate people
New cars can just be remote controlled, and you can BET that there are backdoors for government to do so

Lol this shit happens right after they close pizza gate threads.

Funny eh?

Looks like kek is on our side on this one as well. Gosh I love this god.

Man even thinking about it make me giddy. Can you imagine it? reddit closing down would be a huge blow to leftists

GG. Fuck those faggots. I never liked reddit but the way they run that joint is a cancer i the internet and if stonetear wasnt enough then this damn well is.

Don't forget about the Ayylmaos coming back in December.

hmm, we can hope

excuse me for being cynical

*And the US kicked ass in the Olympics

Literally king cuck ruling a cuck kingdom

I hope 2017 beats 2016

The best part is that it shows that all of these lefties can't stay away from it. They hate their own communities. Have you ever noticed that they're constantly getting into arguments and harassing conservatives, even when conservative groups are off on their own not bothering anyone?

They're miserable, and they hate being around other faggots. This is why people are always happier when there's a republican in charge. Even if they don't like the repub that much, they don't have to spend so much time seeing a reflection of themselves everywhere.

Imaging the never ending reddit refugees though...

reddit closing is awful, we'll have redditfugees

if you are a Police Officer don't forget to send my regards to the criminals. "With Love By a Brazilain Friend"

pretty much.

just pull the el classico "spam gore and cp at them until they leave"

works during tumblr raids

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/uspez_did_us_a_huge_favor_and_nobody_noticed/

TL;DR?

In this thread we summon moot
MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT

>2 reddit refugeees
>15canadians pretending to be one
is my guess

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5epu13/us

That post, holy shit. Surely not though?

they have to go back

Of all the shit they're pulled all the censorship the shilling,this is what gets them. kekorene.
It would be funny if voat buys what remains of reddit

CEO made a post about editing posts secretly.
Now everyone knows reddit isn't a safe place.

B-but when mods edit a post to state that a user has been banned, doesn't that qualify as editing a post? They can change the message too.

I hope 2017 is as great as the current year has been

>>Olympics threads
kek I remember those, I was under investigation for internet fraud ,my flag had the worst olympics since like the early 1900s,felt sad for themdesu

>Gawker dead
anybody got a screen when they officially shut down/announced it?

no, because it was edited for breaking the rules and it clearly shows a mod has changed the post, its not secret

>I was under investigation for internet fraud
Do tell, my fellow nordic brother.

>MFW they tried to start a civil war on Sup Forums but get caught doing stupid shit that rips themselves apart

That's terrible, now plebbitors will flood this board en masse.

MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT

;)

Is that her left foot or right?

Websites having responsability for what people write on them is the kind of though train that leads to more control and people being less free to speak their mind.

This is happening now throughout europe with internet control. UK, Denmark, Sweden.

>John Olivah does his first and last post-Trump show dedicated to 'fuck 2016'
Yes, this is hands down the best year I've ever had.

Christ let this be true.

Holy White Power and Kek confirms via gets.

That's her left, look at the shape of the shoe

>conservative
>following the constitution

o i am laffing

the human spirit is truly an amazing thing to watch.

woke me at 6 am scared my moms
they had a warrant and took my pc and sent it up into the fucking mountains had to jew them to send it back to me ON MY FUCKING EXPENSE since these dumb transilvanians wanted me to come up there and pick it up
they sent it without any fucking carton,just in an evidence bag surprised it still runned
totally unfounded,of course,some 'mo paid someone in Greece some upfront money to buy a car,but the mo was Romanian and so were the criminals,
too complicated for me, I am but a simple Sheppard tending to my flock of memes ;)

What's going on with reddit. Elaborate plz.

Theres gotta be an argument on the basis of the size of reddit?