Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=0UDYYDk8oCM
store.steampowered.com/app/212680/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying The Empire was bad

Are you white? if so, yes.

Empire is the good guys,fuck space Isis

The sith and the jedi are similar in almost everyway. Including their quest for greater power.

Only if you lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

>liberals need everything to be black and white to fit their simplistic world view
To ignorant idiots, yes, we are the "bad guys". We're the bad men that keep the wolves at the door. We don't conform to their manufactured world view. Our motives can't be explained in an easily digestible sound bite so they use blanket terms such as "alt-right" or "neo nazis" in order to demonise us and brow beat anyone who may sympathise with our ideas.

Tbh I don't care if ignorant retards dismiss us as nazis because they will never take the time to listen with an open mind. They've already shown their opinion is of low value by evaluating an ideology at face value.

no and neither was the empire

Hint: we aren't the Empire

Yes
The sooner you accept it, the better.

I always liked the empire better desu

THE ONLY EVIL ONE HERE IS THE ARCHITECT

architect of Sup Forums

we are the strength, they are the compassion

or at least, that's what the prevailing narrative is. i see a lot of weakness coming from cuckservatives, and no compassion coming from the rabid student commie faggots.

The only noticeable difference is that jedi fight for the right of people, despite the je' dai being corrupt in many ways they where effective peace keepers. But the movies only prove democracy really goes no where in a communion as big as the republic. We have to have local rules with a larger power resting it's hand above us, so if need be, we can take that hand.

The sith fight with their emptions, and want to gain power through their emotions. The sith generally cause destruction but in the name of progress. Which is preferable is up to the viewer. However, the empire is the best option, considering where the books went.

The empire did nothing wrong, alien scum deserves to be slave labor. Make the core worlds great again

>
>The only noticeable difference is that jedi fight for the right of people, despite the je' dai being corrupt in many ways they where effective peace keepers. But the movies only prove democracy really goes no where in a communion as big as the republic. We have to have local rules with a larger power resting it's hand above us, so if need be, we can take that hand.
>
>The sith fight with their emptions, and want to gain power through their emotions. The sith generally cause destruction but in the name of progress. Which is preferable is up to the viewer. However, the empire is the best option, considering where the books went.
Kek

The Empire did nothing wrong (Pic Related). Even in the new shit disney jew movies the empire are the white men and the rebels are a bunch of women and minorities.

The Rebels and the jedi are a bunch of cucks.

NopeHopefully

No. Do you see any skulls?

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UDYYDk8oCM

We are the last light, OP.

If we are to be the bad guys then fine.

Not exactly

Gas the Bothans, space war now!

>A-are we the bad guys?

Only if we want to be.

>We are the last light, OP.

And the first rays of the morning.

can someone shop the fat man into this image?

Only if we lose.

Only if we lose.

We're on the winning side. We're good guys.

nice

Binaries tell the truth

Why are the rebels automatically the good guys in LITERALLY everything?

people love an underdog

Anywho, why was fighting to demolish a meritocracy and reinstate dethroned nobility the right thing to do?

"""""""compassion"""""""

liberals are selfish af, they just want their non racist and feminist titles, once they got them, they do nothing. see: twitter/reddit

Everyone likes an underdog and faggy liberals identify with a victim, as theyre used to being blown off by true alphas

I've also contemplated this, more so as of lately. The reality is, if the most horrendous things we discussed on this board were to become a reality, (i.e. eradicating niggers and jews) the world would be a better place. The older I get the more I see empathy collectively holding us back. If people who are stupid and lazy keep reproducing, eventually they will be destroyed by some natural hardship like winter used to. The longer we put this simple fact off, the worse it'll be when it happens for them, and society will continue it's slide into absolute degeneration and those if us who are intelligent and capable will be enslaved by the larger, dumber majority.

I'm all in at this point. I'd rather take my chances with Adolf Hitler than some modern multicultural Weimar Republic.

Nope. We're like the CIS, made out to be the bad guys, but really we're fighting the good fight.

>dat feel when you'll never be apart of the 501st fighting side by side with glorious Vader to crush the rebllion scum

Because rebels were automatically the good guy in the American revolution. So most Americans view them as the voice of the people

no the good guys lost WWII

>These are the times that try men's souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.

Counterpoint: Pic Related

You and your earned logic.
What are we going to do with you?

No, we are the forebearers of higher vibrational consciousness. We seek modesty over degeneracy. Order over chaos. Civilization and growth over anarchy and decay.

This is a war for the evolutionary growth of mankind. We are fighting against the lower consciousness will to give in to animalistic instinct. The "degenerate ones". We belive in remaining disciplined and rising above it to a new plateau of mankind.

Our judgment and "intolerance" may seem harsh to some. But only because we are safeguarding decency for future generations.

>The sith generally cause destruction but in the name of progress.

but that makes sith like...literally soros

the elite pedos are.

Are they?

"Bad" is a subjective term what did the Empire do? Bring stability and peace to a galaxy that was constantly tearing it self apart over factions rising to over throw the Republic, or just wanted to secede for various reason plunging the area into chaos.

The only reason every hates the Empire is because it was led by a dictator.

what game is this?

In the original EU before Disney nuked it, it was eventually revealed that the Empire's obsession with massive weapons like star destroyers and death stars was the result of being aware of an impending invasion by incredibly hostile aliens from another galaxy. In that context, absolutely everything the Emperor ever did was justified, no matter how cruel or callous it may have seemed at the time.

From my point of view the liberals are evil!

>there are people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Central African Republic actually playing this
wew lad

Wow this is pretty incredible actually.

The Emperor did nothing wrong

You just reinforced his point. The good guys.

>The Empire did nothing wrong

They blew up a fucking planet

but chaos cultist are bad.

There were happy Imperial citizens for the OP example and Germans would have enjoyed a few years of prosperity before the trap was set.

Do you think they were bad guys?

Actually multiple planets now after episode 7.

The (((empire))) was bad.

It has been shown time and time again that the rebels and jedi are incompetent and over emotional fucks who can destroy but not govern.

"Good" and "bad" are just words given context by someone.
Is it bad to tell the truth? To leftists, yes. And for stupid reasons too.
>Truth: Lots of bad things happening seem to be connected to Jews
>Leftists: I cannot even! That's anti-Semitic! I'm literally shaking!

To everyone else, no.

It's upto you to determine what's good and bad by using your own lens/filters, and not letting some brainwashing/propaganda institutions define them for you.

So the scale of magnitude is different. Big deal.

Pretty neat image desu

I thought of this too. Though, iirc the game goes out of it's way to over-villainize them, so it's sorta just whatever.

store.steampowered.com/app/212680/

Also, the original EU, there was no "First Order." Rather, there was an "Imperial Remnant" which wasn't nearly as fanatical. The Imperial Remnant sometimes fought with the New Republic, or sometimes they just had to get along. The Imperial Remnant survived for a very long time before finally disbanding after the aforementioned evil aliens are defeated.

Yeah and its often considered the worst storyline in the Star Wars universe. An Evil Wizard took over the galaxy and was responsible for bad times for all.

Star Wars is based on the mythology of good vs evil. A simple and non politicized theme that always gets hijacked by the less creative.