REPUBLICANS GOING TO JAIL

Republicans don't want this recount to happen because literally every time a recount has been triggered in the last 20 years a Republican polling agent has gone to prison.

Not even kidding. Literally every time. And never a Democrat.

Why can't Republicans just play fair?

You will get a civil war. Trust me, you will lose.

Why do you need $4.5 million dollars to ask for a recount?

There will never be a civil war. Trust me, you people are too chickenshit

Clinton will lose her popular vote lead if an actual recount happens

You don't. Stein is filling the warchest for 2020. Libs are taking the bait. If it happens, discrepancies will be discovered on both major party ballots, and wind up hurting the dnc more.

DO IT CUNT

>he thinks the military would commit treason against a legitimately elected president just because people didn't like the outcome of a recount

Fuck off

>yes yes goy
>MORE DONATIONS

Sorry FSB, your shitty plan to overthrow our election is falling apart.

>Trump voters have guns
>Hillary voters are scared if you even dare say a word related to guns

Look at all that money that could have gone to the Dem offices in the rust belt. Really restores my faith in democracy.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD
>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SLIDE THREAD

SAGE & HIDE

PIC RELATED REFUTES OP'S CLAIM

SAGE AND HIDE

I'm literally shaking right now

lol look at this coward

Better be careful, I heard that Russia's nuclear launch systems are really fickle, you're apt to set one off.

This record has been corrected

>people still think Russia stole the election
>voter demographics are consistent across all states regardless of voting method
wew lad

I wonder if this recount with discredit the Not My President dems or embolden them with, ahem, "fake news"

Oy fucking vey

The WA governor one someone should have gone to jail, most notably the winner. They literally made up votes from discarded absentee ballots to give her the win.

This shit is the biggest scam lol

They recounted Michigan already and Trump won there. They can recount again and get the same exact results.

Trump is your new president.

Deal with it Tumblr.

You're the one who can't face facts. You lost because your candidate told the rust belt to curl up and die. Sad to see the alt-left throw away its credibility like this. You almost had another option! Now you're the party of Hillary Clinton and the new Red Fear.

>Implying WA would have gone red anyways.
Eastern secession when?

false

Then who cares if liberals waste their money?

Then why are you so afraid of a real recount?

>he really believes Alex Jones' interpretation

billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/
That's for Penn, how the recount there works. Or more specifically, how it won't work.

As for the claims those alleged scientists made, if you follow Nate Helium's train of thought and actually look which counties use machines and which use paper ballots in those states, and then overlap that on the electoral map for those states, you'll see that "suspicious Trump lead" happens in counties which are mostly populated by white people, middle/working class and in many cases historically red.

(((Stein)))

Kek, she's going to raise it to 7.5m tomorrow.

When they recount and find nothing, all the people involved in this should suffer some sort of penalty for wasting time and trying to disrupt the country's peace. It's annoying how people are throwing stuff left and right without repercussions.

It was 2.5 earlier. She's blatantly jewing

Trump needs to do something about Wikipedia too.

Why don't you read what the money is allocated for?

To file for a recount it costs upwards to a million dollars, this depends on the state. They want to do three states. That alone is almost 2 million dollars.

Then you have to pay for lawyers in literally every county to pursue the local recounts.

Then you have to pay election committees to oversee and engage in the actual recount.

Recounts aren't free.

racist

What would a chink know about free elections?

Haven't liberals learned giving to a jew won't solve any problems. look at what happened to Bernie.

>Then why are you so afraid of a real recount?

Nobody is. Here's an excerpt from The Detroit News, published today:

>One prominent computer scientist in the group, University of Michigan cybersecurity expert Alex Halderman, said in a blog post that an apparent discrepancy between pre-election polls and unofficial results were “probably not” due to a cyberattack.

The group it's talking about is the " group of computer scientists and election lawyers... urging former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to request a recount of the election results"

The group itself is backpeddling on their assertions now that they've blown up. Their entire basis for suggesting a recount is that... the polls said she would win!

The reason people don't want a recount is because it is

F A K E N E W S

And it just serves are as propganda for liberals that can't face the facts: Donald Trump is the president. He won because HRC told the working class in the rust belt to eat her shit.

Try again in four years.

This so much
She's just pulling a Sanders on retarded hillshills
I kinda respect her for it

East Washington, East Oregon and Northern California state when?

" THE RECOUNT ISNT REAL UNTIL HILLARY WINS!!!!!!!! " youre a fucking idiot fuck off and kill yourself youll never win again

Donald Trump didn't win the election, he only won the rigged system's total.

Hillary is ahead by 2 million and growing. That's the highest margin of popular vote for a losing candidate in history.

Keep shaking with fear, nigger.

A jew is moving the goalpost, why am I not surprised.

SUCKERS
U
C
K
E
R
S

What would an American? Since they are all rigged, apparently, and thousands of people would go to jail if they counted them correctly.

It's about Trump's voter base. FUCKING WHITE MALES and FUCKING WHITE FEMALES and stupid miners/factory workers overwhelmingly favored Trump, so no wonder a machine-using county fulla white miners in Penn has better Trump margins than say, Detroit.
Also those magical memetic science wizards who uncovered this shocking truth still didn't comment on how the fuck does this claim work on Michigan where it's 100% paper ballot.

So the entire 'suspicious lead' Trump had is because they honestly thought people would vote blue? They honestly drank their own koolaid to the point that when reality hit them they rebuked reality instead of looking at themselves?

She seems almost looney in what a person would have to believe and experience on a day to day basis to not only assert their claims, but to also believe them.

Its honestly terrifying when you think about it.

Why is everyone but Hillary and DNC the ones screaming for this recount?

youre a giant faggot who dont understand how our election system works trump won deal with it and stop living in denial retard

>Hillary is ahead by 2 million and growing.

Good thing that totally irrelevant.

Jill has nothing to lose and a lot to gain if it turns out some of her votes were mysteriously tallied as Hillary's.

>make remarks about jews
>trump literally has a jew in both ears telling him what to do
>he fired chris christie, proving that he listens to them

Why would Hillary pursue the recount? She's not a devil, she'd probably rather let sleeping dogs lie at this point. But that doesn't mean we can't still see the truth.

Trump lost, kid. Fair and square.

Except for the part where it isn't.

>Donald Trump didn't win the election, he only won the rigged system's total.
>Hillary is ahead by 2 million and growing. That's the highest margin of popular vote for a losing candidate in history.

>highest margin in history
Use percentages of the population next time, or do I have to explain the idea behind population growth to you.

The EC isn't rigged, its' specifically designed to now allow population strongholds (like Virginia, the California of colonial America) that don't care about the rest of the country from picking the president every time. It is working perfectly according to the principles of fairness, justice and republicanism upheld by our country for centuries.

>Trump lost, kid. Fair and square.

>Muh national popular vote

Ask President Al Gore how relevant that is.

Will you faggots learn how the system works? It's not a national election, but rather an election of fifty individual states plus D.C., voting on a slate of electors to represent them. Hillary Clinton running up the vote total in California does not override the voters' choice in Idaho.

The EC is rigged because its very design allows a small group of people to decide the president regardless of how the people vote.

Al Gore also won, Bush was never a legitimate president and destroyed this country.

>Trump lost, kid. Fair and square.
Wrong. Donald Trump is the President-Elect. He will be president for the next four years. He will be ceremonial sworn into office in January. He will pick supreme court judges. He will start his own wars. There will be battleships named after him. Donald Trump was fairly elected president of the United States of America in 2016.

this just proves youre a retard

perfect analogy

>The EC is rigged because its very design allows a small group of people to decide the president regardless of how the people vote.

It does not. Electors are sworn by law to vote according to the will of the people of their state, which are federated states that hold fairly distributed power in the election of federal offices.

she gona end up asking for 1 billion ? at this rate

THEY ARE DELETING THREADS WITH DEAD JEWS FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEK

>you and I wanna be top dog of the neighborhood
>we schedule a fist fight
>I keep saying I know you'll bring a brick to the fight, ensuring you wont actually bring a brick like an idiot.
>we slug it out and I dominate your lil boipussy
>you take your licks like a champ though and skulk into the shadows
>Some shitter from my book club who didn't like that we were discussing Martin Luther comes out of an alley and says she will challenge me to a fight on your behalf
>oh and she wants you to fight for yourself after she championed you
>and she's charging for tickets to the fight
>before the fight she was less popular than a guy who was in a coma from too much hash, after your grandstanding on your behalf she is more popular than you yourself even are now

Shit seems like a classic jew exploit to me.

He won't, actually, because he lost.

They are not sworn by any significant law that stops them from doing it. They can literally vote however they want, regardless of the consequence, and it doesn't change their vote. The fact that actual men are used to cast a vote, rather than law that dictates the automatic casting of an electoral vote based on popular vote in an area, shows how rigged it is.

>Donald Trump didn't win the election, he only won the rigged system's total
Weren't you faggots complaining when the roles were reversed and he said the Rep and Dem primaries were rigged? I wouldn't be throwing that word around when you've been shitting on us for using it (more accurately) for the past year.

They face charges from felony to actual crime if they turn faithless.

But you're not listening. That's still irrelevant. Every elector could go to prison, and it wouldn't stop their vote from going how they cast it.

Every elector in the country could go to prison and they could have still managed to steal an election. And at that point the president can pardon them.

Do you see how bad this is?

I think you mean misdemeanour to felony? "Felony to actual crime" is the same thing.

Regardless, doesn't change the effect of the faithless vote.

In most cases faithless elector = vote is voided and turned to whoever won the state.
They're literally glorified text messages.

Contemplate on what the term faithless elector means and why they chose the term faithless to describe them.

It goes beyond just making an arbitrary choice.

The fact that we use the EC system influences how the entire election plays out, from the way that candidates campaign, to how people turn out to vote. You can't deny the fact that people living in solid red/blue states don't bother wasting their time at the polls because they know that 100% of their electoral votes are going to [candidate].

You can complain about the EC system all you want, but you can't claim that Hillary won fair and square, because you can't go back and re-run the election in an alternate universe where everything is based on the popular vote. Retroactively changing the rules isn't fair to the candidates, and most of all, it's not fair to the people, who weren't informed that this change in the nature of their elections would be happening in the first place.

That Hillary still would have won the popular vote in said alternate universe is an unfounded assumption.

Take your piss-poor arguments somewhere else

>Why can't Republicans just play fair?
They did play fair. Hillary lost.

what is a republican polling agent

Why are you guys being this retarded?

You simply don't get it that electors can vote HOWEVER THEY WANT. The consequences be damned. The new president they put into power CAN THEN PARDON THEM.

THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN. Deal with it.

JESUS LAD ARE YOU DENSE? OR JUST TOO NEW?

It does in some cases as I've said.
>Twenty-one states do not have laws compelling their electors to vote for a pledged candidate.[5] Twenty-nine states plus the District of Columbia have laws to penalize faithless electors, although these have never been enforced.[2] In lieu of penalizing a faithless elector, some states, such as Michigan and Minnesota, specify the faithless elector's vote is void,[6] though no state has yet had cause to enforce such a provision.
Generally speaking it's a system based on TRUST, a very very western system. Very typical for westmen from ex-soviet block perspective, as your authorities such as tax collection offices and so on are generally lenient and assume you are honest - until you try fraud, because then you're under constant surveillance. Demoluds are somewhat opposite - here there are constant audits, constant pressure and surveillance, and they assume you'll try to cheat at every possible moment.

Which is why libshits are undermining say, Electoral College. Because it's a very marxist-leninist thing to toss away human decency, honesty and trust in favor of strict government regulations.

Kek
Liberals are the only people that don't like guns, most leftists are fine with them

I've been at Sup Forums over 10 years, you retard. I was here when Sup Forums was liberal as fuck and we actually used that liberal creativity to create hilarious outcomes.

How long have you been here? Long enough to see that Sup Forums is a fucking shithole with no creativity left?

I'm just informing you on how retarded you are for saying that Hillary won fair and square. She didn't. Complain about the EC system all you want, I get that there are legitimate arguments to made against it, but you can't make the assumption that she still would have won the popular vote if the system were different from the beginning. We're talking butterfly effect bullshit going on here.

Trump is President-Elect, deal with it.

>Except for the part where it isn't.
Article II

Section 1. The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

If it's a scam, is she allowed to pocket all that money?

Reminder that Michigan uses all paper ballots and has already recounted. With Michigan, Trump wins even without Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Sorry fag, but you got jewed out of your money by Jill (((Stein))). You're just setting yourself for even more disappointment than on the 8th by pretending there's any chance Trump won't be your president.

You deal with it. Hillary will be president.

Wrong.

agreed. oldfag here.

tbqh tho, the very peak i ever saw Sup Forums was during this recent election. now Sup Forums is in a low.

If the system is broken, name the last time faithless electors put someone who DIDN'T win the electoral college into office.

They just don't do it. You know why? Because they aren't idiots. You don't commit career suicide over something like this.

You know why reddit is in such hot shit right now? its because their CEO did something that he had every level of control over to do, but shouldn't. Other moderators of sites (like Sup Forums even) haven't stepped into his foray of shadiness. They KNOW what the implications are.

That is the difference asshat. IRL oldfags understand that decisions have weight and repercussions, IRL newfags want to circumvent the law and morality and say they can because they can.

Decent people, the people actually making the world tick, don't just do any fucking thing they want because they can. They understand this, why can't you?

The electoral college itself is a federal institution. State law cannot directly affect it once the electors are nominated to it and have voted.

Those state laws voiding the vote wouldn't survive a court challenge.

All the states can do is punish the electors, not change the vote.

I still don't see why there needs to be the actual human process of the college though, other than institutional inertia and the cost/benefit of bothering with a constitutional amendment.

>Hillary will be president.

keep the delusion and salt coming, I'm enjoying it

>we actually used that liberal creativity to create hilarious outcomes
And yet when we use our conservative creativity to meme an orange into office you just won't stop bitching.

They are just messengers, glorified vote tallies and text messages. That's where the TRUST comes in. They are expected to not be vapid cunts who go faithless.

>If it's a scam, is she allowed to pocket all that money?

I don't see why she wouldn't. They're donations, furthermore the website only promises she will ask for a recount, it explicitly states it does not guarantee one will happen.

Don't be fucking naive. With the extremist mentality in this country right now, you could literally have a bunch of nuts throw their votes and get the president to pardon them. And it would be 100% legal.

prove me wrong

>creative
>not mean-spirited lies

Only a bit more untl jill stein can take these cases to court so they can get thrown out and she can pocket the difference

>Republican electors throw their votes
>Neither of the candidates reach 270
>It goes to the House
>???

>prove me wrong
that's not how burden of proof works, tardo

you'd think that the fact that you guys were SO SURE that Hillary would win would have been a wake-up call that maybe you're living in a bubble of delusion

but that would require some self-reflection, and that's haaaaard!

Anyone who says that the electors will vote based on the popular vote is either """""""trolling""""""""" or retarded. The US election isn't one big nationwide election, it's an agreement between the states. The electors are representing their states. So explain why the fuck would an elector in, let's say, Pennsylvania, would vote for a certain candidate because a shitload of leftist retards in California padded the popular vote for the leftist candidate? Check the actual numbers, LITERALLY the ONLY reason why Hillary won the popular vote is because of LA County in California. The electors aren't going to vote against their state's interest to please some inner city yuppies in a different state who don't have a clue of reality. Get ready for maximum liberal asshurt in December when they realize that the electors don't give a fuck about what they have to say.

The way she puts this as the first thing you read is almost ironic Jew move I've ever seen. You can put it anywhere you want as some form of legalese but by putting it at the top it shows up in every screenshot and article about it.

That way she can say people knew it might not work, but to a discerning eye that sees jewery it seems too bold.

This is like a layer motzah, you can see the extreme usury being done, but the disclaimer about the money being upfront hurts her chances from a monetary standpoint (I wouldn't donate without 100% assurance my money was going where I thought it was), but her putting it upfront and not in legalese somewhere else makes her seem more legit, raising her odds of a payout.

This is some next level kikery here lads.

At first I thought this was funny.

Now it's just kind of sad.

>The Guardian
>CNN

They're really dying aren't they?