Daily reminder that if you don't think Richard Spencer is /ourguy/ then you're a pathetic cuck and need to go back to...

Daily reminder that if you don't think Richard Spencer is /ourguy/ then you're a pathetic cuck and need to go back to /r/t_d

We're being infiltrated by the so called new right who oppose anti-semitism and white nationalism. neocons 2.0.

I want them all to leave.

Make Sup Forums Sup Forums again.

It's really amazing to me how they are attacking Spencer when Spencer is literally Sup Forums incarnate. He's our voice. And people who are shitting on him are shills.

The alt-right has always being an white nationalist movement.

This guy is one of the most sophisticated Psy Ops I've ever seen. I watched a few minutes of his speech and he was citing all the great talking points of our movement and brings up federal maternity leave, which is a great alt right idea. But then he continues to go on about white identity and nationalism, A concept many people find disconcerting and because the true alt right is open to anyone with a free mind. He is designed to infiltrate our movement and pervert it from within and stir up the hate in the Soros puppets.

Sup Forums might be alt-reich, but people who voted for Trump and the widespread opposition to the liberals certainly isn't some 1488 movement. That's way too extreme.

I think most people here are just roleplaying for shits and giggles too. I hate globalism, I want mass immigration to stop and I want western culture to survive, but I don't *actually* want to hang all non-whites, that's fucking insane. We're a white country though and the population replacement has to stop because it necessary leads to cultural dissolution.

I'm a pathetic cuck and will be heading back to /r/t_d after this post

He's a fucking sperg and so are you
white nationalist movements fail every single time and all they have ever done is help speed up the browning of the planet

they have literally never worked a single time anywhere and will never work

when you're 27 in 10 years and you're staring down the barrel of a world where there's mosques on every block, just thank yourself for making whitey look evil

wrong.

this. Spencer has proven himself strong on race and the JQ while still maintaining a respectable image and coming across professionally. .

Kill yourself LUGENPRESSE

holy fuck you cunts are cringey

I bet all the dick spender supporters are 15-21 year old wet behind the ears angsty babby teens or 29-39 old as fuck has beens bitter as fuck at their shit life

Fucking cucks from reddit shitting up the place as payback for Trump winning, well be back to normal in a few months don't you worry.

So in your mind the only rational people are the ones 22-28? Kill yourself LUGENPRESSE.

He is our guy. Milo and PJW followers are newfags who think opposing SJWs makes them right wing, while they simultaneously are egalitarians. Fuck them.

I thought this place would go back to normal after the election. It has got worse.

He is a plant to discredit us.

I disavow him.

His larping ass needs to fuck off.

>white people want their own country? I guess we need to make it more brown instead

Why arent white people allowed to have their own country when every other race can?

Remember when anti-fa faggots showed up to attack some nationalists... and they didn't have odds of 50 to 1 and they got absolutely destroyed

ahahahahahaahaahahahahaahahaaa

nobody gives a fuck what your stance is on spencer all these crt thread trying to divide pol are pathetic. It didn't work throughout the election and it isn't working now.

The nazi salute was a joke gone wrong. The ((( media ))) wants to discredit the movement not Spencer.

Daily reminder that if you think cuck holds any weight in a conversation then you're a pathetic cuck and need to go back to /r/t_d

>posters on racist anime imageboard with literal onahole ads
>capable of being discredited

>the gasing of niggers will be just a prank bro

He did a performance for the MSM where he had people do the hitler salute.
He is also pushing a documentary done by (((Atlantic))). He declarws the alt right a white nationalist movement. Funny how those to things happened at the same place.

Fuck him, he did that whole thing wrong unless making alot of non-nazis who considered themselves altright leave the platform was his plan.

Haha LE GERMAN SPEAK SEIG HEIL HAHA WE MUST TAKE BACK AFRICA AS OUR WHITE NATIONALIST RIGHT HEH REBBIT U LOSE

keep thinking this doesn't just play into their hands

here's the biggest redpill you idiot nazi larpers are yet to recieve:

the biggest source of power for the zionists, are the one that fuel the jewish people with hate

he's still a fucking retard.

>The (((media))) is trying to paint the alt-right as racist
>that would make publicly identifying as alt-right social and career suicide
>I know
>I'll invite the press to watch me given a racist speech
>I'll make nazi references
>Then I'll repeatedly mention how I'm the leader of the alt-right

he should never show his autistic fucking face in public again

Go back to plebit you birddogging numale.

Anti-fa faggot who knows what George Soros' ball sack tastes like

But the alt right has always been racist. The whole point has been acknowledging uncomfortable racial truths and largely about trying to get whites to uncuck themselves from self hatred.

You're talking to paid shills Ausbro

>I hate Reddit so much. Reddit hates my idol richard spencer. Oh you haven't heard of richard spencer. Go back to pleddit. Everyone thats not reddit loves richard Spencer. But ever since Reddit has been Redditting Sup Forums up with reddits, richard spencer hasn't been able to fully richard spencer with all this Reddits. Richard spencer reddit reddit reddit richard spencer reddit

Mike 'Kill em All' Pence

Ctr pls go

Bullshit. The Jewish elite doesnt need Nazi-larpers to have the will to destroy anyone who tries to Linke European Culture to European people and preserve awhite majority. How can you be this blind?

>Richard Spencer is /ourguy/

Into the trash,stormfags

I don't care, I've always thought he was dadbod faggot. I mean look at him

anyone who calls themselves alt-right is a cuck and a shill
and more than likely a giant faggot as well

SIGN THE PLEDGE STORMKEKS

Are you new here?

pol is explicitly not ok with everyone who has a free mind. pol is about white nationalism. To say otherwise tells me you are either new here or have an agenda.

This guy is fake made up by jews in the media like maddow and Blitzer who spam him on the media 24/7 with their invented phrase Alt-Right. Their so mad that noone believed this phony guy they made up.

How far will the jews go now?

>I am Sup Forums and I decide what all of Sup Forums is about

That just makes you sound dumb. Sure, we have a fair amount of white nationalists here, but to pretend that is the ideology everyone is subscribing to makes you look gay

Why do you have on him, hes a good goy

Oh my god. Quit whinning and acting like such a victim.

White people CAN have their own country. You don't see Russians allowing mass Africans to move to Russia.

The whites in the west have no one to blame but themselves. It is other whites who are responsible for the mass migration to white countries that allow it to happen. Quit acting like it's a conspiracy.

The Japs don't get migrants because the Jap people wouldn't stand for it. Whites in the west are too comfy to be bothered to do anything but whine on message boards.

The point though is that pol is divided. And calling people CTR isn't going to change that.

I think you mean nu right...

Anyone who thinks different is LARPing or a basement dwelling NEET.