This is what the classes of ivy league universities look like. Notice something?

This is what the classes of ivy league universities look like. Notice something?

no WHITE MALES

Affirmative action at its finest

All those women getting ready for the bulls.
americucks lmao.

the nose knows

White males aren't going to school anymore, the costs out weights the benefits these days unless you're becoming a doctor or scientist.

zero white men

the one in charge of everyone is a white guy

Do you know what demographic quotas are?

MFW I am the only one who has to pay tuition

(((White)))

*er

These are the grades of ivy leagues.

Notice something?

lets find out what 100111111 was

>soon Poland will be the only white country on the planet
>everything is going according to plan hehe

opps. i meant

A lot of cute white girls are going to get blacked there.

>That guy
>White

did they diversify in stupidity?

I'm going to stop looking for college education when i hire.

Who cares? An ivy league degree isn't goign to get you hired anymore. Employers have no obligation to give a fuck about your worthless piece of paper. Everyone in this photo will end up writing for a blog.

Jewfessors, niggers, sjws and cuck races.

hmm Schlomo, seems the smartest of the pack are electing not to attend even though they were accepted. How can we fix this terrible shoah?

The black guys look a good 5 years older than any of the other students.
The professor looks really kikey.
No white men
I can smell a faint curry smell for some reason
They allow mold to fester on their buildings

>kike professor overlord
>niggers
>shitskin girls

its fucking pottery right here lads

Diversifying IS making schools more stupid.

>blacks and other subhumans cant get into ivy league
>lower entry grades for blacks
>schools overall ratings grades etc go down
>HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE HAPPENING???????? WTF WHITE MALES WHY ARENT YOU TRYING HARD ENOUGH

>women and niggers haven taken over society
I'm fine with this as long as I get a high earning waifu so I can stay at home all day, play videogames or with the children and bitch

>the interracial children

This

Token white man

Imagine how smart that one white guy must have been to get in

Privilaged shitskins getting an education on the backs of hard working white men who built the very institutions they now use to exploit us?

(((only one)))

I would also be willing to raise my literal wives sons as long as said wife can provide me with a /comfy/ tier housewife life tbqh

probably almost as smart as those poor asians desu

Jews aren't white my friend

Affirmative_Action.jpg

Poormanland master plan.
I actually like this in poland.Its like an enclave of white race,polish bitches aint gettin the bbc even fir free.My girlfu hates blacks.

He used the beaner card for sure.

>you've been in the president of Yale's home (guy in pic)
>his wife was making fun of him for being a "feeble Jewish boy"
>100% a cuck

> Affordable. For Everyone.
> Yale financial aid awards meet 100% of demonstrated financial need without any loans. 64% of students receive financial assistance.

Evidently..

Maybe Ivy League schools have cheapened their brand so much that smart white people don't see value in it anymore, they go study somewhere else.

That or Yale is still the shit but for some reasons white men are not welcome anymore.

Ivy League education really is over rated these days. I have known a handful of both whites and non-whites( mostly Arabs nut a handful of Asians and blacks) who went to Harvard. They really weren't anything special.

They were either wealthy and bought their way in (the Arabs and Asians and a few Africans) or they were wealthy and legacy and white.

There wasn't any intelligence going on with most of them, with maybe the exception of a few premed and physics students.

Something like 90% of students at the undergraduate level at Ivy Leagues are legacy.

I also understand that in most cases a bachelors from an ivy isn't worth that much, say with the exception of finance guys looking to make connections, and even most ivies aren't looking t recruit from their own for graduate school.

The only difference between a degree in African studies from Harvard or Yale and state U is the price tag.

Hell, from what I was told my physics program at state U was comparable to MIT.

>These people are supposed to be the future leaders of our country

This is why your country is dying

This. When I was applying to schools I was very interested in Harvard and Cornell, ended up tossing the idea into the trash when I actually saw what it was like. All their faculty are assholes and they're more focused on image than providing a good education. Out of those elite schools, though not an Ivy, MIT is far and away the best. For anything technical it doesn't even compare to the Ivies IMO. Those schools are only good for making connections anymore

Man this is pretty funny, say what you want but at least here affirmative action is illegal, and since it's "free" for the sutdent to attend you get accepted entirely based on academical performance

I guarantee all the kids in the picture have better high school grades, test scores, and harder classes than you ever took.

So false. I went to a rich high school... lot of kids went to elite colleges. More often than not they turned into doctors, lawyers, bankers, tech engineers, entrepreneurs.

It's not 90% legacy, maybe 25% but I'll bite.

They are smarter on average, but they're not SO MUCH SMARTER than the top students at the best college nearby. What they're really good at is playing the angles and bullshitting and being leaders. They're skilled at taking credit for shit, keeping a busy schedule, going above and beyond, and charming professors. They're like annoying energizer bunnies doing 50 things...and bragging about it the entire time. They also have a laser focus OBSESSION with getting prestigious jobs.

I mean I am not 100% sure what the situation is like in America, but here you are basically stuck with a blue collar job for the rest of your life unless you have a higher education.

wtf is wrong wit dat niggas knees?

Ok jamal

If you become a stay at home dad, you will be cucked. You could try for polyamory, but if you actually managed to get as many women as she gets men (you won't unless you're a 10/10 Chad), she will leave you.

Stay at home dads are pathetic. Even women know that.

Is this real?
Mfw I had the grades and scores

It's the same in the US. Trade schools only make sense if you're too stupid for a college.

Honestly, that's highly unlikely, given the way in which acceptance works. You could probably say that is entirely true of the pictured Asians, as they in many ways have it worse than Whites, but certainly not for the other minorities. They are given massive boosts to their credentials from the get go, there's absolutely no way of knowing how qualified those students are merely because they're attending there, which is the point, different standards for different ethnic groups, in all cases outside of "Jewish" and "Asian" are the requirements lowered, sometimes significantly.

I'm so glad I decided not to go to Columbia.

Highest likelihood that they had other competing offers

This is pretty cucked burgers, universities in Sweden are still at like 90%+ whites, rest genius tier indians or east asians that comes soley to study.

What progrès. Negroids now wear clothing.

1170 SAT

ACCEPTED

WTF

So many kikes...

Why does one of the blcak females has Ukrainian flags on her face?

underrated

She's secretly fascinated with nazis and wishes she was white
just like all nigger women

Why universities criterias are so retarded in USA? Its that hard to just have a standard test and pick the highest scores? Tests simply cannot be racist/sexist/etc

College is devolved into something lesser than a "higher education" I feel so empathetic towards my peers who attend major universities.

Here are some examples of why

>My cousin working towards an engineering degree was already offered a job at a tech company before his graduation, this was the career path he was working for, he will take this job AND be in 120k debt
>Three of my close friends just finished university, two dont work, the other works at chipotle.
>Rest of my class peers are starting their "bragging statuses" about their shitty entry level jobs

TFW I have been working for multi-billion dollar global corporation for 3 years already, making twice if not more their wages. (im 23 I make 48,000 anually). I have no higher education, just pure experience.

Going to get some training in Germany next summer and prep to run a business within the company.

>tfw my employers are all clearly redpilled.

Oh how hard it will be for my libtarded friends to advance in life. I pity them quiet so.

I have 2 neet friends who are doing pretty much the same thing as my graduated friends, yet their not in 50k debt.

College is a meme now, our left politics have destroyed higher education ,seek trade skills and crush those who talk down to you.

Tfw pulling up to all my social gatherings in a 39,000$ car.

eat shit you ass hole ((((((elitists)))))))

No white males to be seen

>39,000$
>USA flag
something doesn't add up here

>Affirmative action at its finest
This.

>Valedictorian
>33 on ACT
>Every possible extra curricular.

Would get accepted anywhere but hardly any scholarships.
Changed ethnicity to "hispanic" (1/4 mexican heritage but white AF). Suddenly full rides everywhere... it's beyond fucked. It's a disadvantage to be white.

I drive a Q50 car mate

There are quotas. In my high school I had a way better gpa and test scores than the blacks and Mexicans but they still got into better schools and get all sorts of scholarships. Asians have it even worse. Yet people still believe in white privelage and other nonsense

Wew lad, gonna abuse the shit outta my latin card then :^)

>now to install all of these 85 IQ niggers into the goyim's government

Niggers on basketball scholarship
>check
Chinks that can barely speak English that got in on 'fuck you money'
>check
Smart white people or rich white people
>check

Yes I do

>mate
You just made my point.
An American would write $39.000
not:
>39.000$

I am an american, I can use what ever slang i want BREh

This better?

How about sick dawg, wanna chill later and have a smoke sesh? MY dads out of town so I can invite 3 friends over XD

impostor

I swear breh, I even have a golden retriever

20% Blacks on a "Sport's Scholarship"
30% Females who should be home having babies
47% Foreigners in here for free via Govt Aide
3% Regular White US born Males

I see one white male and he even might be a jew

> $39.000
Not:
>$39,000.00

poles where always the real jews
>shekel to pln ratio

Pet monkeys?

bait

meh
they always try to post pictures that show off how "diverse" they are
even though yale is something like 72 percent white iirc

>Yale
Trashed

Actually, no, but it's the worst of HYPSM. By far the worst in "progressiveness."

Impostur

>Would get accepted anywhere
Where did you eventually go?

Not a single white male, because we're out doing all the actual work.

I know the chick right next to the dude in the suit her name is Lindsey

Most of those kids are probably taking the curriculum that pay the universities bills and line the pockets of others with subsidies.

The other sad thing is most of those kids wont get the job they want out of school.

The grading is also manipulated to benefit the colored people and women.

tons of people smiling for a camera that isn't pointed at them.