Is Sup Forums actually one of the most diverse fourms on the internet...

Is Sup Forums actually one of the most diverse fourms on the internet? Most places either have a certain country they get 99% of their traffic from or differing forms for certain countries.

Like srsy you'd think such a pro-white and pro-western board would have a little less non-western countries posting on it. Its kind of Ironic that we have so many different national post on what is seen as a 'hateful image board' compared to liberal forums.

It's more or less because of the small but very loud minority of stormfags here

otherwise it's mostly an open right and silent moderate majority

politics wise sure, i'm not white but i generally ignore all the stormfags

THIS, they need to be banned by our mods

75% German 25% Japanese reporting in

Fuck off, commie

Much of Sup Forums is because you don't get people pretending shit to get upvotes, likes, and its mostly anonymous unless you do something illegal. Every time I read some super high up comment on reddit its almost always some quip about the topic or some copy paste "look at me im smart post."

Sure you get a lot of harassment and trolling here but that just goes to show you honest human nature if you don't put bullshit incentives to be nice.

No? We don't have to like what people post for them to be a part of our community. that is what sets us apart. I personally endorse their rights to say what they damn well please, even if I disagree.

>pro-white

it's pro-nationalism

Dirty abo detected

sage these lefty threads. we are being raided.

Everyone here is a fag. Nobody's identity counts worth shit. Your post is shit. You're waifu is shit. Your taste is shit.

Only the power of superior memes is real.

If you ban the nazis Sup Forums is over. I can't believe my board has come to this.

Ill admit I'm a racist individual, but I'm quiet about it unless it's the right group of folks. And I'm not a huge dick about it.

TRS shill pls go

I've always thought this too.

Brown people always want to be close to white people. How many white people do you find in brown nationalist forums? Zero. They're basically parasites

It's true. Stormweenies unfortunately, for the most part, take the bait, and start bumping BLACKED and libcuck bait slides like the good little goyim they are.

This would destroy Sup Forums. As much as I hate those whiny babies, they do have a very strong point, and Sup Forums is probably the closest platform to "free speech" we have in this day and age.

No, kill yourself pizzagator.

>wanting mods to ban people that don't agree with you
hello plebbit

Lul wut, In case you missed it I was making fun of the fact that liberals never have to deal with niggers, jews or slavs on their fourms.

>Its kind of Ironic that we have so many different national post on what is seen as a 'hateful image board' compared to liberal forums.

Because we're not thin-skinned, slack-jawed faggots who can't handle anything other than hot and popular opinions.

>taking the bait

You don't need to be white to support them.

Specially when you consider yourself white.

Which is the reason why your shitty country has been in decadence since JFK died.

Lol, the entire SJW movement is built around whites cucked by blacks, hispanics and muslims...

It would be nice if we were a little less diverse. Maybe if we had one fewer flag that could post.
But I just can't think which flag we would want to get rid of.
I
just
can't
decide
which

/pol is all aussies and leafs. We just all learned how to use proxy's. Its now taught in our schools.

I remember when /pol leaned to the left.

This board is proof that there is no cohesion, brotherhood or understanding between different people. Conclusive evidence that there are stark differences between people and no amount of shilling will change that.

shh!!

oh fug I need to study better, I still manage to quote the wrong replies sometimes.

Thats a cup half full or half empty situation.

There's plenty of times where Sup Forums bands together, whether it be risk threads, new memes or philosophical agreements.