EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

EYES WIDE OPEN

MAGA

So how many of you will attend trump's inauguration?

Is Sup Forums the America of the internet?

Tucker isn't as fun when he's not smashing leftists.

I like lethal weapon

I'd worry more about food, Mugabe

Why is Ted Cruz's podium raised up?

do people without connections even have a chance?

HOW MUCH LONGER TILL WE GET THE WARRIOR MONK CONFIRMED

He always has this amazing look on his face when he's debating libcucks. He wants to be polite but at the same time he can't hide his disgust for them , kek.

Tbh shes probably a hard lefty and I grown into a right winger during the last few months. She doesnt really know tho!

She would be fucking mad tho, if she'd know that

Who is the warrior monk?

Trump can't win in 2020

Why?

Because the numbers of elector votes in these states will get higher

California (probably 57 EV)
OR (8 EV)
WA (13 EV)
NV (7 EV)
IL (22 EV)
VA (14 EV)
MA (12 EV)
NJ (EV 15)
MD (11 EV)
NY (30 EV)

Meanwhile the population in almost all republican states are shrinking

TRUMP BTFO

general james mattis, candidate for SecDef

>watching cuck tonight
>not our guy lou

Census is conducted in 2020. EC won't reflect the changes until 2024. Whoops

Is there any stream for this? MSM ain't covering this. TIA.

illegals will be gone by then
so those states will actually shrink

so do these late night shows plan on doing anti-Trump segments every night for the next 4 years in attempts to keep him from getting re-elected?

Anons I'm facing a moral dilemma. Within the last eighteen month I met, developed a relationship with, and wed a white woman. We want to raise our children in a supportive nuclear family environment and are thinking about trying to get pregnant for the first time soon.

The problem is that, while we're faithful and exclusive, our sexual practices together are pretty degenerate and the perversions run deep, really are at the core of our intimacy and relationship.

How worried should we be about accidentally raising retarded self-hating whites?

>will get higher
Lol nope

The President has full discretion over immigration policy

bend over jonas, time to blanda upp

Reposting here for you germanbro.

#

Shiiieett if you already went out with her just text her now. Unless it ended badly you can probably pick up a conversation easily no?

Just be more confident and honest this time. She'll respond to it positively in person (body language) if you mean it.

>became a rightwinger

I've had the exact same character arc over the last 7 months. Confidence will redpill her if you're casual about it. Don't talk politics in messages with her though. Easier to escape topics and change conversation.

How old is this pasta?

I
WON
THE
POPULAR
VOTE
DIE
TRUMP
DIE

>Tucker says Trump is Right
What's the problem?

>The, Trump, the
What did he mean by this?

Kek. The real George Takei is a Hill shill.

They have nothing else to shill.

Chris chan, please

Just had a lovely dinner with my family.

Any habbenings? I heard about the french monk retirement home getting attack, that was about it.

I don't see what the problem is

You've found a nice girl, and you have great sex.

How fucked up are we talking? Poop stuff? Will you have whips and masks lying around?

My dad just had a pissy fit with me because I brought up the election. He isn't liberal but he's very uninformed when it comes to politics and he has no desire to educate himself. He said "you aren't a poltician" and was implying i shouldn't discuss politics because i am not one. I think he gets annoyed and feels threatened when people talk about things he has no understanding of. Fucking strange. He just blew up and said "I don't talk about that stuff and you shouldn't either because someone will get mad and shoot you over it". His side of the family is riddled with bipolar scumbags and he has always been that way

*pushes you back under the mud*

>dynasty destroyer
tucks been reading Sup Forums again

Let's put the memes away and answer me this. Is Trump really going to tell San Fran, LA, San Diego, and everyone in between to fuck off out of the country?

I mean it's a hilarious idea, but it would cause a massive upset.

Thanks for the advice, Nige.
>Don't talk politics in messages with her though
I won't go 100% autist for sure. i try to go slow and steady, i'll probably wait until NYE so I've a legit reason for a date

I worry we have too much influence over people who should know better.

Should I be worried about these """""scientists""""" who want Hillary to ask for a recount? I can't help but feel there's gonna be some fuckery to prevent Trump's inauguration...

Completely false. Look at the birth rates and population growth by state. Red states will be getting more EC votes.

You're not a literal Cuck, right?

I don't understand why people allow their dentures to become that disgusting.

user just chill the fuck out. If you really need to try just text her and say "Hey!"

Then go to sleep. You can figure it out in the morning.

hey /ptg/, what language should I learn? is there any use learning another language as an american?

he won't be anyone's president in a couple months

Nope. The margin of error is too wide for a recount in PA and WI, and in MI they already recounted the paper ballots. So, everything is where it stands and it'll stay that way.

spanish you will get conquered by "la raza" if Trump isn't tough enough

So when does Trump meet with the Queen for tea?

What will they talk about? Churchill?

My dad just had a pissy fit with me because I brought up the election. He isn't liberal but he's very uninformed when it comes to politics and he has no desire to educate himself. He said "you don't know anything about delegates" and was implying i shouldn't discuss politics because i don't have any. I think he gets annoyed and feels threatened when people talk about things he has no understanding of. Fucking strange. I was enjoying my butter sandwich when he just blew up and said "THE DELEGATES DAHNALD". His side of the family is riddled with bipolar scumbags and he has always been that way

what would you be learning it for?

I've learned German and plan to learn Greek so i can read famous texts in their native tongue

I would endorse ending your lives to set a good example for dem chilluns.

NO PUPPET
NO PUPPET

If La Raza plan to start any real shit, the only Spanish I'm going to speak is from a rifle muzzle.

Probably. Trump wants to put the bust of Churchill back in the White House.

You should be preparing for Civil War.
Not worrying.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

MORE ENERGY TONIGHT

same reason as you, to experience texts in their most original form

Polls don't look good fellas. Can Jeb really still pull this off?

Tuck's new segment: Cuck Watch

Why didn't you save him?

Latin. It'll teach you enough about Spanish,Italian and French to understand what's going on should someone speak it.

I'd learn Mandarin

Russian. It will be helpful in the new alliance.

Yeah. That's Session's job and he's intent on auditing the information the FBI has been collection on the Clinton Foundation

>all the good works
Tucker trolling now lmao

I want to believe you but I've been told kangaroos are treacherous.

Not quite that fucked up. Maybe? I don't really think she'd want whippings but masks could be fun I guess?

I said exclusive and faithful, so no.

k

>destroyed two dynasties

I FUCKING LOVE TUCKER

3 million criminals will be gone within a year. Zero tolerance on crimes after and you could see another 1-2 million out, maybe more. Mandatory prison sentences of 2 to 5 years for repeat deportees deter. Tougher border control and law enforcement, the wall and immigration reform to stop new arrivals...

You watch. All this combined will kill ~99% of illegal immigration. The others who remain won't even matter if they're americanized.

I heard Dubya has it? Is is that true? Will Trump have to go to Jeb!'a house and take back the only piece of the White House he will ever have?

CLINTONS BTFO

Well what are you actually in to, and how do you think it might effect your child raising capabilities?

Don't forget, cracking down on companies hiring illegals

Trade it with two bowls of guac.

Did Carson accept HUD?

Yes

If this was an anime, what archetype would each person in the election be?

Dubya will let Trump have it because I'm sure he's miffed it was removed in the first place. Plus, everyone loves a winner.

>yfw little Jeb opens the door in his turtle pyjamas.

>Tbh shes probably a hard lefty and I grown into a right winger during the last few months. She doesnt really know tho!

I'll tell you a story user. I graduated law school last spring. My last semester I fell *hard* for the girl who beat me out for editor-in-chief of our law journal. We worked a lot together and started hanging out. Had a few dates between finals and graduation... but she was headed for Ohio and I was headed for home.

Once the election cycle started, though, we all kind of fell into our places. She went Hillary and hard. And I mean hard. I just kept my mouth shut. It got so aggravating that I had to unfollow her. We haven't spoken in months, and back in May, she went FB official with some dude she met at work.

Anyway my point is that if geography isn't a problem, link up with her. I would've kept going out with her but for graduation. God she was great. Blonde, Aryan, strong jawline, busty, mildly athletic, ridiculously intelligent. Basically an ideal candidate for purifying my own genetic line. Fuck. Now I feel bad.

No problem. The week between Christmas and NYE is a great time of year to socialize if you want to wait. Comfy and lots of time off work to go to pubs/coffee shops.

Are there any nice Christmas/Winter markets on? That could be something you could ask her to go. Walk around and chat. Get hot chocolate.

Soarin' Ted is Vegeta senpai

What does /ptg/ think of Shkreli

Also get in here i might bring him up in thread

I'm glad Britain still remains uncucked in Christmas, for the most part. Small mercies.

>lesser threads begging /ptg/ for an audience

youtu.be/PH6RaWWtTW8

Oh shit cyber squad QT's

Every day I love this man a little more.

youtu.be/qh5dWuQvICI

Kek. That would be funny. Crash the last remaining piece of Jeb's dignity.

how is everyones reaction to the elected secretary of commerce and his cabinet friend
> hes like 80

>the story of the Trump revolution
nice