How did Sup Forums even remotely influence the election?

Don't get me wrong, I love this website, Trump, and all the retards on it, I'm just confused when people say "Sup Forums rigged the election. I honestly don't see any correlation between a thread website and a national election.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably swayed a few voters but nothing significant.

I mean, you'd think, but everyone keeps talking a whole shit ton about so I'd assume (and would like to think) that it's something bigger than that.

Not true my friend.
I reckon there are about 80,000 active /pol users who spread:
> constant propaganda for months on youtube comments and other forms of social media.
> Meme factory. e.g #draftourdaughters #vote from home.
> Made the opposition look ridiculous. Even Aids skrillex would have demeaned the entire SJW movement and redpill normies to an extent.

When hillary clinton goes and starts bitching about a cartoon frog, you know youre important

weaponized memes

This

so much this

>Im just confused
You dont understand the power of meme magic. thats all.

Gamergate basically made everyone hate SJWs, identity politics, liberals, trigger warning, safe spaces and all that retardry. Even people who where liberals before and people who where not very politically interested.

When intelligence agencies all around the world are observing us, you know there is something powerful about this place

Sup Forums did, as a vessel of free expression limiting their ability to shut him down unopposed.
It a consequence of freedom, not a scheme originating from some source.

The biggest contribution I can see is the way we used memes to attack Trumps opponents.
Guac merchant job and robo rubio.
Also Hillary condemned us so that confirms everything

We gave them our best memes.

>articles on most "news" sites
>her website attacked him
>she did a speech on him
>sally Khon did a segment on pepe

No significant effect. It just feels good to be on the winning side.

Was it us who found out that bitch from the O'Keefe video was on Clinton's payroll?

That made a real difference. Trump even brought it up in the debate.

the psyop is that the people here think they did, even though they didn't

tavistock trying to shift everything into the internet new media landscape

Sup Forums is the jump off point partnered with facebook

Don't forget Sparky

archive.is/jmXRX

we did it wit didgits

Obviously content generated on this board influenced the election. The Democratic nominee and most of the media was openly at war with a cartoon frog.

I won't discuss how, or to what extent this influence reached, as there is no benefit in doing so. Why would we want to describe for people who hate us our methods and practice? It would only be used against this board and users

the chans are the source of the majority of memes that end up filtering through the rest of the internet
the internet affected this election more than any other and next election will be even more
trump's campaign had almost no ground game, no get out the vote stuff, etc
those pro-trump memes, videos, etc that were spammed in reddit, twitter, etc definitely have an effect

Twitter access

Find the UN paper on pol, read it, stop posting slide threads, kill brock, then kill yourself

Sup Forums didn't influence the election. /r/TheDonald didn't influence the election. Breitbart didn't influence the election. Info Wars didn't influence the election.

Fake imagery passed around on Kikebook had some small effect, because 90% of all "facts" passed between conservatives were literally untrue. It's hilarious and scary at the same time, since that tactic could be used for either side. Though education plays a factor too, because in this election a majority of uneducated people voted for Trump, which signifies that they were in fact the targets of the fake news.

Other than Kikebook, the internet didn't play a role. Remember that most Trump voters are technology illiterate. Only Fox News played a part, and they just did their typical bullshit.

Trump got Trump elected by literally playing the part of all the scams that elections normally play. He lied without remorse, and people believed every word he said.

If you have to ask, you weren't there, nor would you believe.

i hate to be the one to tell you this, but your degree in feminist postmodern dance therapy does not mean you're educated

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

mfw trying to downplay role of Sup Forums in the election and popularizing the alt right

(btw fresh meme, enjoy)

You know what influenced the election?

This: latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Americans got tired of watching their cities/states turn into mexishit infested shit holes and decided to vote Trump who promised to get rid of these degenerate cockroaches from south of the border.

I hate to tell you this, but your seasonal job at Target will end in January.

>80 000 active Sup Forums users who spread propaganda
Fuck that noise, I ain't showing my Red pills around my blue pilled normie friends

Not true shill. If ourselves and alex jones were nothing, hilldawg would have had no reason to come after us.

Would you believe me if I told you that Hillary only avoided the press out of fear of our memes?

Hell rato wouldn't even wear the cheesehat...

We have the power, just no real target right now.

We didn't. Go away

Dank memes are unstoppable.

CTR please leave

We was talked about this entire election. Normies got curious and came. And they never went back.

Why did the Clinton campaign spend over $7 million for their CTR propagandists to try and influence/misinform sites like this? They must have thought it important enough.

If this place, and meme power could seriously decide elections, Ron Paul would be in his second term.

you're a fucking idiot.

Ben Carson barely ets any sleep anymore, Kasich cant eat in public, and Lubio will never look at anything electronic again without experiencing PTSD.

Trump won with college educated white males.

This single fact undercuts your entire narrative.

We produced the memes.

Alex Jones, PJW, Mike Cernovich, Mark Dice, and Sean Hannity did most of the work

You guys are idiots. I gave an unbiased view of what happened and you still can't handle it.

Of course you faggots lied about shit. Of course there were stupid faggots who believed it. I saw you stupid faggots RIGHT HERE ON Sup Forums believe lies that were invented RIGHT HERE ON Sup Forums.

If you believed it, Facebook believed it.

This is accurate. Trump won because he literally gave no fucks. Possibly due to some degree of autism which prevents him from realizing what's okay to say. But either way, Trump made Trump win, not you.

The majority of educated people voted Hillary, the majority of uneducated people voted Trump. Look it up, nigger.

We got the current PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to post one of our memes up on twitter.

One of this campaign execs personally thanked us when he won in a tweet.

WE KGB NOW

this and a lot of /r/thedonald content comes from here which is an intermediate to normies. thedonald was extremely important in fighting the controlled reddit narrative and definitely had an impact on the internet as a whole.

>The majority of educated people voted Hillary, the majority of uneducated people voted Trump.

Trump won with college educated white males.

Are you too stupid to see that your narrative can't make sense of this fact? Or are you just ignoring what i said all together?

education doesnt mean anything when your education is in gender studies. If you look at actual yearly income you will see that republican voters are a significant margin above liberal.

That's just the Clinton machine trying to make the public think the election was hacked, cause you know that everyone on Sup Forums are skilled anonymous hackers. At least that's what the public thinks.

However a lot of people here made it their business to counter the Clinton bullshit on social media, we did have an impact but not int he way they are implying. We were the counter, enmasse to the clinton paid shills and they hated that.

Wherever there was a paid Clinton shill spreading bullshit, one of us were there to tell it like it really was. Or just troll the fuck out of them.

Best part is, the media still don't get how or why they lost. They are still fucking doing the same mistakes.

And you're a spic, a huge part of trumps appeal is a wall, kicking out illegals and defunding sanctuary cities and repealing nafta to fuck Mexico. No one likes spics except for spics and fucking liberal cucks.

Who did the niggers spics and cucks vote for again?

How about women?

Apparently he has had scalp reduction surgery, which to my understanding is pretty horrific and no longer performed. That wispy poofy hair is likely to cover up some wicked scarring. After the procedure he allegedly freaked out, raped his ex-wife, and ripped out her hair because of the botched job (she had referred him to that surgeon). Allegedly.

>I liek to ignore reality the post.

Trump won because:

The left looks so goddamn bad, sane people have to support him.

People are sick of the misinformation and corruption, and knew Clinton would do nothing.

and

Sup Forums lead the cavalier charge, through memes, right into the nest of normies... bringing the supreme redpill, alex jones may have helped with this too

and you didn't answer my question shill-chan... if we're nothing, then hillary clinton wouldn't have to attack us and alex jones.

testing

It works like this:

Sup Forums => the_donald => twitter => facebook => normies => media => normies => media => normies

Gonna need a source on that thank you tweet, leaf

The summoning of KEK

The primaries? Almost certainly.

The main election? Little if any real effect.

Because Sup Forums can very easily swing internet polls, it made donald trump the main topic of conversation during the primaries, feeding into a vicious cycle of popularity and media coverage which went basically unopposed.

op here, this thing fucking blew up. thanks for the education on meme magic

HOOOLLLLDDDD!

Aparently KEK willed it

Hillary spent 40 minutes talking about the alt right and evil Nazi frogs, and Trump tweeted a pic of him on the pol catalog and a Trump Pepe, as well as Eric Trump on here at one point. We definitely had more of an influence than we should have or should have been expected.

S H A D I L A Y

This. Has anyone one tweeted to anna and zoe, that its their fault trump was elected

Memes spread outward from Sup Forums into the rest of the Internet, I mean, I've been watching it happen faster and faster for 10 years now. Trump is a meme because we decided he was, what's funny about it is no one person can make this decision, each meme is a stand alone complex between anonymous users before it becomes a meme proper and it's probably that full-on anonymity that enables the process to take place so rapidly. It's something about the way ideas are formatted when they're the sole basis of the judgement of others. Sup Forums is one of the internet's very few memeforges.

Even Mexican spics don't want our spics

Sup Forums is a lot stronger than you think

Hillary herself was ranting about pepe the frog. That really happened.

(((Unbiased)))

You saw posts you believed were fake because you're a shill and a retard that ignores facts and believes (((fact))) aslong as they adhere to a stupid ideology you pretend not to have.

"I saw lies told here you believed"

Thanks for saying that the vast majority of people here that need sources ask for citations are extremely paranoid are not actually looking up the things they actually did. You're basically saying "fake news" is real and not a ploy to again confuse the masses through mass media, you are obviously a fucking shill please kill yourself already, it's never too late.

Hey legals are on your side which why they came out in record numbers for trump they don't want millions of new illegals either they want AMERICA not fucking Mexico-light, that's why they left.

Also being a spic, every spic hates other spics and every spic hates niggers. We work together we can end this attack on freedom, I hope one day people here in leaf shit realize this and the day of rake actually comes true.

>I gave an unbiased view
Stopped reading there. Go back to Plebbit

Very Simple Shitface...
O.C.
The rest of humanity is starving for anything remotely resembling Original Content.
/pol shits OC in UNMODERATED fountains

That dumb fucking cliche about jazz applies...
>if I have to explain,you wouldn't understand

Now fuckoutta hear back to r/all

Mainstream media made Trump win. They talked about him non-stop.