Hillary 2016 Drumpfkins!

LOL How can Drumfpkins EVER RECOVER!

Hillary will win by a LANDSLIDE FAGGOTS!

Predictions for the Election, Sup Forums? You SERIOUSLY think Trump is gonna win???

LOL!

Why do we still have these threads?

why'd you call us faggots you racist biggot sexist homophobe?

Nice bait. Now show the map of counties instead of full states.

Your anti-LGBTQ+ feelings are a cover for your own LGBTQ+ orientation user, admit it.

You know Hillary Artillery will bomb you out of existence

#ImWithHer

Because Trump protects LGBT people, Hillary opens borders to Muslims and Sharia law. Hillary hates gays.

I can't wait until election night OP, gonna be so nice to drink all these drumpfag tears.

>anti-lgbtq feelings are a cover for my own LGBTQ feelings
you're the one that called us faggots
by your own logic, you're in the closet.

We are all LGBTQ here, you are the homophobe, bigot who come here to violate our safe space! I've never hurt you, why do you hurt me? Rape me! You are disgusting.

Hey buddy I think you have the wrong door, the delusional crybabies club is two blocks down.

she also took millions from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, both of which are countries known for discriminating (actually discriminating, not liberal bullshit preached here) and killing women and gays.

Tumblr?

trumplr

I meant it. Trump was the candidate who geniunly stood for keeping LGBT people safe.

I miss the election.
Ive been on Sup Forums 10 years or so.
The last 6 months have by far been my favorite.

I miss CTR.
I wish they would come out to play more often.

i do too my dude

They will LITERALLY SHAKE when Texas goes BLUE LOL! CLASSIC!

Is this what Trump meant by we'll be sick of winning? We get to win when there's no recount, we get to win on the 19th when the Electoral College votes, and we get to win on Inauguration Day. PLUS being smug on Thanksgiving and Christmas! I mean Donald, please stop, I can't take it.

FUUUCK YOU!

Sadly fake news like MSNBC has convinced many people otherwise.

Restricting muslim immigration keeps LGBT people safe. That's proven! We have Sharia patrols here in the UK who bully and physically assault LGBT people. Why does Hillary support that? She's sickening!

the lefties act like he's going to stone the whores, start throwing gays off of buildings, and take all of womens rights away.
like he's going to turn this country over to the Saudis
like hillary wanted to do

>Utah Red

Yeah right. McMullin will SWEEP Utah. Scoreboard Hillary, Drumpfags.

Ultimately he is a patriot with a geniunly good heart. He's flawed, he's made mistakes. But who hasn't?

Hillary's backed Soros plan was sick! Nothing more than perpetuating war and ultimately leading to a clash of civilization in order to longer term cement their grip on power.

Like it or not the Trump win will go down in history as having saved humanity as we know it.

You are a hateful bigot.