Reddit is where stupid people go to act smart and Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid and shitpost

>reddit is where stupid people go to act smart and Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid and shitpost

thoughts?

pennis and also dicke and balls

I've read this somewhere before

Honestly I'm both stupid and smart.
It's weird.

Pretty accurate except nobody here is actually smart

Get the fuck out you insecure nigger. This is literally the worst shit post I've seen in my life. Go jump off an overpass.

>smart people
>Sup Forums

HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYING WE WUZZZ GENIUSS N SHEEEEEEIET

And idiots feel in good company

Everytime a leaf fucks up a thread god punches a nigger

>tfw two intellligent too act smart

i think its accurate

This

> Sup Forums is where stupid people go to act stupid

>A

People act smart all the time on Sup Forums with their stupid half-understood STEM faggot shit. Nobody cares about the undergrad education you received while doing dabs in your mom's basement.

clearly not the case you retards repeat the same autistic shit everyday.

>t.

It used to be true before newfags.

>HURRR DURRRRRRRRR IM SMART REDDIT IS GAY LMAO

>reddit is where stupid people go to act smart and Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid and shitpost

>Sup Forums is where smart people go to act stupid and shitpost

>Smart people act stupid and shitpost

From this logic, Aussies and the leaves are Pic related.

This actually explains Africa

Shame on you Canada

peanus weanus xD

:D :D D D

peanus!

So...only eBaumsworld hosts intelligent posts?

What a time to be alive.

ayy you fucken pom cunt, you call me stupid again me and me m8s gonna come over and bash your chocolate drilling cunt you fuckwit

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Reddit doesn't know what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. Reddit is undertaking a systematic effort to change this board, to make Sup Forums more like the rest of the Internet.

That's why they brought anime-hate and the concern trolling and race-mixing and the praise of Israel. It is a systematic effort to change Sup Forums. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made Sup Forums the greatest forum in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest politics forum in the history of the world.

I like it

But of course we would all fancy ourselves as intelligent

I personally think trumpfags on the whole are retards

Every single FUCKING time. Fucking leaves.

Nuclear Leafcaust when?

This is a real person isn't it /: