Huh, really gets that old noggin joggin

Huh, really gets that old noggin joggin..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is Detroit?

left side is literally middle America that voted for Trump, right is big cities, run by liberals

This

The Democrat one only works if it's all white people

Where's the mosque?

The left side doesn't have blast craters.

Inaccurate picture.

Because Chicago really look like the one on the left. fucking libcucks.

Nice meme. There are shitty parts of middle America and very nice areas run by liberals.

How delusional do you have to ve to believe that? Detroit and St. Louis look worse than the right side and they're Democratic cities.

>The Projects
>Republicans

Darn those welfare-loving Republicans!

Heh, look at the bottom,
>No Alteration of Image is Permitted
Punish them, Sup Forums. Punish them for their hubris.

>the projects
>Republicans

Literally wat

Where is all the niggers and sharia law on the left side?

What's wrong with the right half?

Looks good to me

Red states take in huge amounts of welfare.

so on the right side, i can buy liquor, smokes and guns and hang out at the strip club. all of which i can afford because there are big chemical and mining companies to work at as well as a large bank and factory farm. on the left side i can be a huge faggot.

Such as...? We can name the shitty democrat cities. Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, St Louis, Baltimore, etc. Where are your liberal utopias?

For the niggers that Trump is going to deport back to Africa.

>ore mining is bad
wtf i hate working class people now
>voting id is bad
wtf i hate fair democratic process now
>gambling is bad
wtf i hate personal liberties now
>anti abortion is bad
wtf i hate babies now

as long as i get my junk in a box i don't care

/thread

Isn't the right also democrats.

Oh WAIT! The left is the insulated middle/upper-middle class neighborhoods under any party, and the right everyone else under the democrats. The projects and that shit are all democrat.

>mom and pop businesses
>small banks
>jobs that aren't government make-work to pretend that jobs exist
>Democrat
LMOA

>red states have huge amounts of niggers

That's racist user

Only time I've ever had to pull my gun (law enforcement and concealed carry) were liberal cities.

yet red states voted to gut govt' handouts this election

really make you think

>library: open tuesday noon-2
fucking republicans

The Only welfare trash in red states are niggers or Dems. Try again

>Dats rayciss
Sup Forums BTFO

1. Totally ill-founded propaganda.
2. Clinton was paid by Big-Banks, not Trump
3. Vote if ID&photo! approved is called "Democracy", unverified vote without ID+photo is fraud...
4. Health-care has been made inaccessibly expensive by Obama and Obamacare and Clinton would continue in that trail...
5. Banks Too-Big-To-Fail in 2008 were already Obama's deal...?

6. Art by (((Steve Greenberg))) ...

7. you forgot Feminazi, LGBT degeneration, anti-Order Chaos, Anti-Christianity of (((Democrats))), genocide symbol Menorah instead of Christmas trees... All these were brought by Obama administration...

(Why is Menorah a genocide symbol? Because it is a celebration of Hanukkah, which means: ""... with a great army, and took their city by force, and slew a great multitude of those that favored Ptolemy"" ... So this (((they))) celebrate - a genocide of wrong-believers...)

Fuck off

>Stop the shoah

I love how leftists completly cut themselves from the working class and suck up to hipsters and unemployed parasites. Marx must be spinning in his grave.

>greenberg
>berg

oy vey

>white people on democrat side
>houses, not slums
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>left side is literally middle America that voted for Trump, right is big cities, run by liberals

Yes, agreeing with this !

A typical for jews - (((they))) use anti-LABELs, giving an opposite label (here pictoral label) to a complete opposite contents, so that many people will judge to contents by the false media label... Most people, who have not got time to search for actual untampered information...

>no nice, gated community on the republican side
>no massive ghetto on the other side of the dem city

Why is the stripper club portrayed as being an evil Republican thing when liberals and feminists push sex work as one of the best fields a woman can be in

>zero production on the left
>money is magic

Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver do.

PURE COINCIDENCE

What they don't show on the left side are the Chinese and pooinloo cities that are way worse than the right side, but supply all of the left side's industry.
Out of sight out of mind right?

Where is the left side getting materials to build their buildings?

Left loves sex workers but hates their clients.

What a ((((((((COINCIDENCE))))))))

What's funny is the one on the right looks like Los Angeles which is run by democrats

>sixty days before America burns
If I wasn't a nihilist, I would be pretty steamed. I wouldn't go full retard like the dumbasses mimicking the Republicans when Obama was elected, though.

>democrat side implying that a community garden would actually work
just look at the first settlers to North America and see how well a communal garden works

Seattle, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Portland...

>shitty parts of middle America

Go to any midwestern or southern trailer park and you've found it. They're all a bunch of morons who think fresh fruits and veggies will kill them...

Oh fuck off Sup Forums is right again

>They're all a bunch of morons who are smart enough to know GMO foods will kill them
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

funny how all of those have still a white majority, don't expect that to last under democrat rule. Remember that "diversity is your strength"

>GMO foods will kill them
Well meme'd.

Pssh, San Francisco, obviously.
You cis-faggot you.

>Too Big Bank
>Republicans

Wow one whole prargraph, when you could have said: Jews lie

free free free

That still upsets me, that banks could fuck around with people's money and just legally get away with it. I was so excited about that movement where people would switch to a local bank from their big bank and nothing's changed.

oy vey remember the jewish migrants goyim

>solar panels and wind turbines maintain themselves.
With higher taxes, quality of life improves and we won't need to employ everyone.

Why some of you burgers oppose the idea of ID verification for voting? A citizen should be able to (((decide))) the course of his state, not an alien.

The world under liberals would look exactly like soylent green

>Muh libraries though.

How about just buying your own fucking books? To be honest, libraries are kind of a waste, when not only are books supremely readily available, but e-books are a thing too.

Hell, most major works can be found for free online.

things on the left can't exist without things on the right. where's the car factory on the left, who makes cars for them? who makes the trains and the train track? what about asphalt? did those wind turbines just grow out of the ground? i can go on and on.

>family planning clinic
why don't they just call it abortion clinic?

>projects
>strip clubs and gambling
>foreclosures
>booze
>republicans

Surely they got this mixed up a little

This has to be saterical

I like how the left just assumes that they can have all of those smart cars, buildings, and bikes without one mining.

Really goes to show the delusion
>Thing is bad
>We shouldn't have it
>Let's outsource it so we can reap the benefits

the same reason they call niggers "youth", they're denying reality to feel better about themselves.

How does the country on democrats make money? By selling coffee and fruit???????

>leftists

>calling abortion "family planning"

I know people need to call atrocities they commit with sweeter names but this one always triggers me

>the utopias are at all white cities

Kek

modern libraries are going the route of being a community center for a reason. more space for hanging out and browsing the net than for books

even abortion is a "sweeter name". "i killed my baby" sounds more evil than "i had an abortion". (((they))) don't want to make the goys nervous.

Someone please edit this to show the left side overrun with niggers looting raping and pillaging

lmao way to list the fucking whitest metro areas in America, retard. Turns out all you need to make a city not shit is to not have too many my noriddies
Guess what, they'll turn to hellholes too as they get darker. Yay Democrats

>nice areas run by liberals
Name one (1)

>(((Green)))
>(((berg)))

The cognative dissonance is real
Those are all predominantly white cities

FTFY

Wheres the mosques and crime on the left side?

nt Libfag

>SEATTLE
Dude I fucking live in Seattle don't try to tell me this place isn't a fucking drug infested shit hole.

democrats don't hurt prosperity, niggers do

>art by Steve Greenberg

>what are liberals?

>Democrats campaign on creating the city on the left, their policies create the city on the right.
>Republicans just let the free market create the city on the left

>No Alteration of Image is Permitted
I'm calling the fucking cops

Where are all the muslims on the democrat side?