Housing price under Trump?

Do you think it'll go up or down?

Other urls found in this thread:

factoryselectmobilehomes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Down

way down, interest rates are going to fly in january

wish i was raising a pure white family in that house desu senpai

up until the bubble pops near the end of his term.

correct answer. Interest rates and stock market gonna go up. They usually fall and rise together. In order to compensate for more expensive cost of money, house value will decline.

bubble

inb4 fed sets negative interest rates

American McMansions always make me laugh

HOUSING WILL GO DOWN, THEN BACK UP AGAIN. UNDER THE NEW ADMINISTRATION YOU CAN EXPECT INTEREST RATES TO RISE.

most of your houses look like prisons

When did houses stop being comfy and start being degenerate?

what interest rates
i am dumb

post modernism architecture

im an architect and this looks comfy as fuck

>pic loads enough that i see the roof
"Oh well that roof looks pretty cute in my opi-"
>rest of pic loads
"Yeah, thats a pretty shit looking house"

Mortgage interest rates, when you take out a loan to buy a house.

Why will they rise?

same. someone explain to us low iq plebs

climbing 10 flights of stairs 6 times a day sounds real comfortable

I guess that's why Brazil is known for it's architects *sarcasm

They have been low to encourage people to purchase homes. If they raise the rates its possible the housing market bubble will burst again causing home prices to crash big league. But if the market is strong enough they will be able to increase the rates without affecting the amount of buyers. (people have money so they don't give a shit and are willing to have a higher interest rate on their loan if the home is cheaper.)

Housing is always tied to interest rates. Higher rates will drive lending and prices down. Obama met with yellen and basically said "wait until I leave then fuck over the next guy with high rates". Obama only cared about his legacy, rates should be in the 3-5% range right now.

can't unsee all that info, now I hate that house

FEDERAL RESERVE will raise rates

Banks borrow and lend according to the Fed rate

Really nice.
The problem is the craftsmen who built this have all died and been replaced by prefab installation tradesmen who make this
Even getting maintenance on old masterpiece homes like this is a nightmare, most tradesmen just don't have the old skills anymore.

I'm betting longterm they go up. I'm buying as many properties as I can right now and locking in mortgages at extremely low rates. They might drop a little at first when interest rates go up but then when the economy finally gets really hot under Trump they will come back fast as people can finally afford to buy their own homes.

>not cobbing his own house
>thinks he's red pilled

It's like we just had a housing crisis and a recession that resulted from it. Imagine that, we had low interest rates when NO ONE was buying.. it's like you don't understand basic fucking economics.

Same time everything else did - 1969.

no they're not LOL
all the fed has left is talk talk talk
they know raising rates will break the smoke and mirror economy

>Not purchasing property for its value while also having your own personal house
>Browsing Sup Forums

This is the sort of answer I was looking for t b h. Thanks.

I live in SoCal. I've done thinking I'll be able to afford a house. Im buying a manufactured home for like $100k and just live there

More jobs mean higher house prices.

Interests rates matter a little but peole will but 80% of their paycheck to buy a house. See silicon valley.

Jobs > interest rates.

90s saw large increases in housing prices

I've seen singles go on sale for like 20k.

After ranch homes

>Even getting maintenance on old masterpiece homes like this is a nightmare, most tradesmen just don't have the old skills anymore
What? Replacing th lead piping, repainting the outside, new insulation, not being a dick to the woodwork?
It sucks cause these places can go into disrepair and then the owner will sell it to a retailer who will bulldoze it down and put in a stripmall

>thinks land and housing is expensive
What's it like in the third world?

looks like ghosts live there
>do a search for armour stiner house
yep, ghosts. fuck that

>hurr durr ghosts don't exist
fuck you

They don't look decent though and you can't get a mortgage for an old one

I hope they go up desu

My home value has been fucked six ways to Sunday

I want to sell my home but I can't.

Move out of California before CALEXIT.

factoryselectmobilehomes.com/

Missng your chance to meet your ghost waifu

This. I spent a summer awhile back picking clean old homes (pre-1960s) of scrap metal after demolition and sure enough all the new homes are copy-and-paste. Shame since there were even some old Victorian homes, made a ton of money off of all the brass in them.

Something about round houses makes them incredibly comfy

A lot of the original materials don't exist anymore, some do but the price is prohibitive.
Slate roof tiles, types of external and internal timbers, tiles, bathroom and kitchen fittings. All these become so hard to source if at all.
And then just say for example there's some fire damage internally. You may not find a matching timber for inside, but then also the original banisters may of been meticulously lathed, etched, to a standard most carpenters today simply never get to apply to their work putting together cabinets or frames. Its a genuine loss, a well made and crafted home is a pure work of 3D art.

>factoryselectmobilehomes.com/
that be cool to put one in the backyard for grandma

Do you think the problem is people not wanting to pay as much for a nicer looking home, or the absence of choices for people in what home they can find

But it makes furnishing the place a bitch.

>but the furniture wouldn't fit against the walls

Bloke I know does this work in Sydney and Tasmania.
Last year he was selling a certain type of old lintel for $10,000 a pop.

Yea I feel you, it is only recently that I've seen some one finely engrave a piece of wood and finish it with mother of pearl that I have come to the realization that the artmanship of this is a dieing field to cheap generic pieces of furnature

When did you buy? What price??

I hope they do...bought 5 here in se Florida in 2009

Nobody mentioned the effect of deportation of millions of illegals?

NO, Chicom speculation will kill new homeownership.

Those houses look really easy to break in

fatass detected

Even strong markets like NYC and silicon valley are seeing less demand. Mortgage rates already rose and sales dropped by a third. Bubble will burst soon. So will the tech one. Twitter will be the Canadian the coal mine.

dumbass detected
low iq meztizo confirmed

(all these geniuses thinking they're so good at reading people through comments is hilarious)

Would you happen to be fresh off the boat from reddit?

They will go up, why? Because Trump is a builder, so he thinks economy grows when interest rates are low. That's what he has learned all his life.

You are welcome.

Because our country doesn't have rapists and drug dealers on every corner like yours Paco.

It will go up for a bit because there's still a lack of supply and a shitload of illegals driving up demand

But that won't last long

Fewer immigrants means fewer people buying homes, which means supply exceeds the demand and drives the price down

i dont like them either

Nothing wrong with dome.

I hope they crash like 75%. Inflated because housing developers hate to lose money, and because they wanted to stop evicting minorities who shouldn't have gotten the loans at those prices anyways.

Don't worry America. We're not fixing the issue up here anytime soon in Vancouver etc. So you're gonna be fine while we take the brunt.

This is what I'm thinking.

The Jews at the Fed want to sink Donald.

So many people ITT are close to touching on my worldview, a view likely shared by many here.

Dumb goyim buy houses that look pretty, but are made of literal shit by literal shit sub human trash. There are no shoemakers, just shit shoes made by subhuman trash that we inevitably throw away, because the goyim wanted what was cool. This is why all our food is utter shit; the goyim buy what looks pretty, rather than what nourishes him. The goyim for their brothers to please the Jew.

America has nearly been asleep, but we will wake them up.

Globalism is dead.

you're boring

Reddit will be shut down soon, man we are going to be flooded.