Blatant racism on display by drumpf

blatant racism on display by drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not wrong

>state the truth, the exact thing that black and hispanic political activists say themselves in public
>that's racist

>facts are racist

Let's not forget that he's also the only candidate who wanted to help these people instead of pretending they didn't exist.

Oh boy it's the return of the racist facts

>Drumpf
It's backed up by statistics and such
>Remember kids, it's only racist if it's against minorities

>Statistics are racist.

thats not racism
you will never understand why, because your iq is too low, but it's not racism. there are statistics, data, and facts on things like this accessible by everyone. the fact that you choose to not look at them, does not mean that others cannot, and when they comment on this data, it does not make them a racist just because you feel like it does. a super intelligent alien could come here and make the same conclusion. is he racist? i doubt he would care enough to pick a side through anything other than the data.

It's real. Donald more red-pilled than we think.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342190428675796992

this is not racist you stupid fuck

Replies are as expected. Apparently white collar crime is, like, totally worse you guys.

This is good because the media is going to HAVE to talk about it to "debunk" it on their panels.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

nice b8 nigger

>facts are racist

Thanks for the clarification, shitskin.

>The statistical truth is racist

>We shouldn't have an honest conversation about solving actual problems in the minority communities because that would be racist

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

cry more fat fuck

Just a stupid slide thread, gentlemen. Move along!

I hope this stops the "Let's not prosecute this because we don't want to be racist" hobby our legal system has.

He has statistics to back that up.

Is he, dare I say /ourguy/

Why do you keep posting dead jews on a bunch of threads? It hasn't gotten one deleted like you said it would

Do you guys understand why this is racist? No? Let me "redpill" you on it then.

He's talking about inner city violence. Yes, gang violence is obviously a problem. Yes, poverty and poor social circumstances have a tendency to put people in desperate circumstances and causes them to turn to drugs and crime. Yes, this disproportionately affects minority groups.

However, what Trump is saying is simply that their race - and nothing else - and its relationship to violent crime, is the "tough subject" that "must be discussed." The implication (and you will try to deny this, but it's there) is that a person's race does in fact cause them to be more violent. He's calling it a "tough subject" because that's precisely what he has in mind, and he knows how angry - rightly in my opinion - people would be at him if he just outright said, "blacks and hispanics are dangerous."

trump actually want to solve the issue though
he wants employers to prioritize in giving the minorities jobs and better living so they wont resort to crime

He's 100% correct.

>a person's race does in fact cause them to be more violent

But it does. It's just a fact, it's not racist.

what's the problem here? libcucks and SJW vermin have been saying for eons that "we need to have a national conversation on race relations in america", trump agrees that it's a tough subject and that it must be discussed

well, let's get this chit chat going then! why on earth is it taken for granted that latrinos are entitled to be in our country?

>The implication (and you will try to deny this, but it's there) is that a person's race does in fact cause them to be more violent.
it does
>"blacks and hispanics are dangerous."
they are

what's the issue here?

But they are dangerous. I'm half hispanic and I admit.

Every black and Hispanic country is incredibly violent and unsafe. Even when controlling for income blacks and Hispanics are more violent.

Having said that, blacks are far far worse than hispanics when it comes to crime.

Commies killing nazis

That's not racism it's the truth.

Supported entirely by crime statistics in every major city

It's not racist if it's true and backed by stats. The post even alludes to it somewhat by stating that it's a tough subject that must be discussed. That basically means not sugarcoated with PC bullshit, a concept the left can't seem to grasp.

trump is just spouting the reason same with every single liberals there is just in a different tone

he genuinely wants blacks and hispanics to get better jobs and better living so they wont resort to crime.

he lived during the time detroit was richer than new york. he wants to make blacks great again

Donald "Tough Love" Trump

so? the media and "activists" dont seem to have a problem sperging about "dood whyte ppl lmao" whenever some lanza tier sperg shoots up a joint once in a blue moon. why should anyone else be spared?

>The implication (and you will try to deny this, but it's there) is that a person's race does in fact cause them to be more violent. He's calling it a "tough subject" because that's precisely what he has in mind, and he knows how angry - rightly in my opinion - people would be at him if he just outright said, "blacks and hispanics are dangerous."

>If you say A, you must mean B and C and D

Look at this another way. These people feel completely hopeless in part because people like yourself tell them that another "race" white people, are oppressing them, despising and blaming white people is something that is inherent to inner city minority culture, and instead of empowering them, it undermines them completely. Jobs could help them where "community organizers" and leftist movements that validate their undermining beliefs cannot. Many of these movements cynically view minority communities as political entities and lynch pins that if they pander to and agitate enough can receive the desired political result.

It is a "tough subject" because what meaning people like you take from anything said about it, inserting your own narrative where it is convenient.

You simply cannot encourage minorities to build things on their own with a constant hand out asking for money from whites and another fist up in protest. It is lunacy.

t.

Native American

Obviously this was written by an intern or one of trump's "internet people". Here's how it would read if written by the Emperor himself:

>Black Lives Matter? Black Lives commit the vast majority of violent crime in our major cities. Tough Subject! Oh- and Hispanics too. Drug dealers, rapists, criminals. Sad!

>tfw hispanic
>tfw when 30
>tfw never commited any crimes

Well he's not wrong, but will I be left alone or will I be harassed by some shitty policy?

Like always, how you dress and act will play a major role. I'm sure black dudes in business suits who are polite dont get harassed too much.

pack your bags im afraid

but I'd look like tony montana in a suit

This is why it's important to treat people as individuals.
I doubt you will actually see any racist laws or something like that. The political left circlejerked themselves into a tornado of delusion and hitler about Trump.

>it's not racist if you deal with the problem...its racist if you let the problem persist.

5 of the top 10 most dangerous criminal gangs operating in the US are from south of the border

Does anyone have a link to that story about Latin gangs deliberately trying to drive blacks out of predominantly black areas?

>truth is racism

kek never change.

Well put.

We have to admit that there is some self-responsibility for inner-city minorities. They desperately need jobs so they aren't wasting government money or working in black markets. I live in the ghetto and there are few opportunities here.

Can someone shoot this so it looks like a Bernie sanders tweet

If its supported by facts its not racism.. .suck it up buttercup.

fuck off leaf

Underrated file fuck up