An Emergency Warning To Donald Trump

Even Alex is disappointed
youtube.com/watch?v=c-4wtxcIMJM

Other urls found in this thread:

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait til its time to turn on trump and his establishment cabinet

I WILL BE SO FUCKING PISSED IF HE CHOOSES THAT SACK OF SHIT NEO-CON!!!

DON'T DO IT DONALD!!

CHOOSE JIM WEBB!!!

He wasn't against the iraq war. This man plays both sides and is a cia operative. He cannot say he lied or was wrong or a snake oil salesman. So now he outlines what the plan really is and acts cranky

>digits check out

Alex has soo much power and money right now it's astonishing. In due time he may even have the power to command and control his audience. Imagine a nationwide militia of infowar viewers.

I legit suspect he has ties to the kremlim sometimes

he's already pivoting to be in opposition to Trump

A lot of Bible stuff is lining up

I don't know why he's bitching Sessions and his other picks are just as "Big Government" as Romney.

>I'VE STUDIED HISTORY

He should be. So far, Trump has cucked us all on:

Deportation-
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/

Muslim Ban-
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/

Lobbyists-
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Torture-
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance

The Wall-
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence

Climate Change-
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html

Investigating Clinton Foundation-
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/

Common Core-
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/

like what? what series of events foretold in bible?

>bible stuff is lining up
Shit in the bible's vague enough that it's lined for every year for 2000 years now.

is he even in office yet? fuck off nigger

Just trust me it's all there. I'm not at liberty to say because present day laws make this too taboo. I also am too tired to explain this every single I say it. Which is many. It's just a different kind of presidency and a warning in my opinion

Wow. Just wow.

Nah. Has israel been around like it shouldn't have been now for 5000 years? Nope. For 50 instead

Who you talking about? Alex Jones was against the Iraq war

Does that make things any better? Not even in office yet and he's abandoning all you cucks

> Just trust me goyim. Turn to your bluepill to tell you how to think.

Tf does this even mean? The Jews wrote your stupid-ass book goyim.

Have you watched the video? That's not what he's implying.

I did watch the video. Didn't clarify anything

1000x this. Every time I see these /ourguy/ posts it just cracks me the fuck up. I can't wait for the retarded racists on Sup Forums to figure out Trump is just a rich idiot who just wants to get re-elected just like all the others.