New magazine for people like us

hey my german speaking friends.
I´m in the process of creating an online magzine/news commentating website. if you read the regular news outlets like faz, zeit, spiegel, süddeutsche, stern, rp you might have noticed that they are, at least opinion wise, all more or less the same. the people started noticing a while ago and are more now then ever calling them on their bullshit. they see that a trump that calls for deporting 3 million ILLEGAL immigrants that commited crime is not the same as deporting 3 million peaceful migrants as the press put it.
so now, with the rise of anti establishment powers and populism, it´s time to give us ppl a media outlet. i´m talking about the young to middle aged people that are not racist or stupid or "all refugees need to be gassed ppl". I´m talking about the educated and common sense driven students and workers that are fed up with all this media bullshit. they are fed up with gender neutral language, with being called a racist at every opportunity they dont fall in line with the media mainstream, with ignoring facts over feelings, with anti putin pro merkel pro EU talk. if you´re fed up too, like me, and you like to contribute and write an article or two, please join us. Now there isn´t any money in this as we are just about to start. This is just the beginning of a movement that could grow to a big thing for all of us. The people all over germany crave after somebody that goes after the mainstream bullshit. What I´m aiming to create is something like a mix of breitbart with bento/zett/neon magazin type stuff.
if you are interested, write me here: redaktion @ neos-online dot de

and to the rest, any thoughts? ideas? recommandations? questions? thanks a lot

bump for my Germanic friends

allow anonymous commenting

Comments are what makes articles intresting.

There's no better advice than

/thread

this
also, keep in mind it doesnt take alot to be branded as rightwingnazism which would instantly scare most normies off

Im exactly planing to do this! trying to sort what software im gonna use. flirting with disqus. With social media and facebook we´ll have the regular commentators. but since i´m lurking Sup Forums for now more then 10 years i know the value of anonymous commenting... so we´ll definitely do that

>recommandations
use minimal slant, anonymous commenting like , and minimal data retention in case Germany cucks itself as much as Britain is

yeah i get that. but i feel that´s the niche we can fit. on the one hand you got bento/zett/neon etc that are very leftwing. on the other hand you only got super right wing conspiracy alex jones shit that goes all the way blaming rothshilds for everything. we go right in between. we know facts, we are logical and not blended, but we have an opinion and like to share it. i#m not afraid to be called sexist or racist by some leftie. the common ppl are starting to see through the bullshit and i bet they will see the truth in our case as well.

but also, controversy sells

This, but be careful, the ((media)) tries to shut it down at the moment.
Only a few days ago i saw something on zdf about "untrutsworthy" news on the net and how you should only believe in "real journalism".

disqus is objectively bad
it's slow to load and puts account requirements on some interactions, find something else if possible

Try what i just did. no account requirements word press build in posting.... neos-online dot de

If you want to make a quality news site that will attract people like us and convert others, simply report the facts, the news.

The biggest problem with "news" these days is it isn't news, but opinion pieces and blogs.

Dont just write opinion pieces contrary to MSM, the same shit but just right wing. Make your pieces solely relevant facts, with zero commentary or opinion based adjectives, and know what's relevant and what isn't

Eg
"Today police shot a man breaking into a store who died 2 hours later"
Is just the relevant facts
You would only mention the races involved is there was any evidence of race actually playing a part in the shooting.

I know this advice might seem obvious but sometimes it good to hear it explicitly like this. I wish you the best dude.

also, i personally can not wait to write a few articles along the line about what the left and green party got wrong
articles like "why gender language is madness", "no refugee is illegal? except those that are by law" etc.. and just print 1000 flyers and put them all across some university campus and see the shitstiorm unfold... that should generate some media attention and might get the snowball rolling - that way we could with more factual based articles win over readers

In Germany far-right opinions are illegal. You are being reported to the Mutti. Enjoy your lifetime sentence.

Dont write blatant propaganda. And if you do, declare it. The truth is bad enough most of the time. Dont use obvious rightwing slang like "Gutmensch" and so on, even though most of those are based in reality.
Write the truth and stay out of moral arguments. If they label you racist, they will run into a wall.

i get what you mean. thought about it a while ago. the problem here is, you already have this , but nobody really seems to care that much about pure objectivity. if you only want facts, you got the Associated Press for example and its subsidairies and similar outlets for everz country. ppl want opinion, opinion they can relate to and some the just get boild up about... so Im trying to polarise, but to the right degree. its hard to find a slope between tabloid and quality, but thats what im trying to aim at

Yeah, thats what i mean with the niche thats missing. the space between the lügenpresse gutmensch media gleichschaltung and the FAZ basically. We want to deliver facts and only comment on those. make us untouchable to any criticsm. everything needs to be reliant on some objective fact. of course you can spin things in different directions

How about be more 95 theses and less provacative?

How about 'The dismantling of gender is madness'', which is something you can objectively prove through inductive reasoning and sampling (and should).

You can make it more objective by saying 'the dismantling of gender is the dismantling of language and society'. Go on about how Orwell said that changing language is the first step of a totalitarian state. Question what the end goal is here. Bring up PROOF of cultural marxism, what it is, and how it is being enacted (grounding earlier inductive proof on deductive fact).

Poll people of all ages what they think about the dismantling of gendered speech and writing. Identify who the supporters are mainly. . If they're students, find out the views of people before college and after college, to see if it's professors. If there is a change, examine the school curriculum. Start naming names.

thanks for the very useful input my American friend

I'd be willing to write. Do you accept articles from across the Meer?

absolutely. your train of thought and your argumentive structure seems very well and i could really need you. I would translate your articles and post them or let you post them. write me a way to contact you somehow at redaktion @ neos-online dot de
if we generate any advertising money you would obviously get what your articles make, but i cannot tell you when and if that happens. but i wanna thank you already

Can you please bring back Kaiserreich already?

bump to get you on board

>Kek wills it

Shameless self-(ish) check

Also, witnessed.

haha im just not willing to pass an opportunity to have somebody that knows what im about. im here all night (doing emergancy service) so write me an email

/thread

last bump

Make it English goy