DID She STUTTER? Samantha Bee EASILY destroys anti-refugee argument

Great show. Drumpf fans are too hateful to listen & understand the refugees position Im afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=na7pFnoLxjw

sage

>listening to women

Oh, lol

I can't even watch.

If she wants to be compassionate she can STOP FUNDING THE WAR THAT MAKES THEM REFUGEES.

Jesus Christ these people are hypocrites.

So? The middle east doesn't want americans on their land and we don't want their filthy culture on ours.

sage

Finally, the truth about the issue and not more fear-mongering.

Probably the least funny comedian alive.

i want to fuck her

why dude she's like 50 and her pussy almost definitely smells like canned cat food

We should petition Samantha Bee to live in the Calais jungle for a month.

Is it fair to say that giving women the right to vote was the single biggest mistake the west has ever made?

yes, it actually was.

the fact that you saved this picture three times before you could manage to upload it is sad. my grandma is more technologically literate than the shills these days

Without doubt

Sam Bee is an obnoxious cunt. I cant stand her ass.

SAGE

This.

I'm somewhat of a normie and know a girl (who I want to fuck but that is neither here nor there) and she is always tweeting about how stellar Obama is, then she'll also start bitching about how refugees are just people. I always try and subtly redpill her and say there wouldn't be a crisis if Obama and Shillary didn't destabilize Syria, and they literally never are interested in arguing because the extent of their knowledge goes to MTV says Obama is cool, so that is that.

They have absolutely no fucking clue, or maybe no desire, about what they are talking about. Maybe it was just this election cycle that dragged so many people into the world of politics because of Trump, but I wish these retards would go back to being silent.

So her argument is that a terrorist can easily sneak into the refugee population, but *maybe* won't end up chosen as one of those sent into America.

Great. Great stuff. Real comforting.

Don't usually agree, but I thought the video was actually pretty good even liked the little Bit game they made. But, very few Muslims are actually like the ones she talked to in the video.

If they were all like that, I wouldn't mind having some and I mean some come here to live in our country.

They have to go back.

This tactic is part of why trump won.

The right has plenty of arguments for why it wants what it does. The left completely ignores these arguments, and instead says:

Look at this cherry I picked
You're an asshole bigot
it's 2016

You think just because a few Canadians are down with syrian immigrants that anyone who disagrees must be wrong? You think that just because one brown man in syria says isis is bad that all brown people are anti-isis?

So fucking lazy.

Great show? Hahahaha! You faggot

It's a good thing the internet around or they would have a complete stranglehold on the narrative.

There are simply too many videos and incidents of 'refugees' firebombing or shooting up their host countries for the silent majority to ignore.

Wow, so moving. So powerful.

>pro-tip: still don't want to live with them

She didn't destroy anything, or come anywhere close, nor will she ever. Just go ahead and kys if you watch this shit.

> "Welcome to your new home"
What is repatriation?