I want to slap this hippie bitch in her ugly face so bad

I want to slap this hippie bitch in her ugly face so bad.
She knows she'll never be President so shes launching a desperate attempt to steal the Presidency from someone else.
If the recount happens they'll """""""""mysteriously""""""""""" find 100000 Hillary votes in PA,MI and WI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wScnlBEg27Q
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/791760326547087360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you know she isn't launching the recount to unveil massive Democrat voter fraud?

Everything I saw from her suggested she hated Hillary's guts.

she probably just wants money to pay off her campaign debt.

Nah let my based jilfu scam libs and Soros out of their shekels

She had to stay tapped into the Bern Unit Donaton Center. She saw how much money you could make off of those dopes and couldnt resist.

>muh 3 kids wont have Christmas presents, but FUCK YEAH, RECOUNT!

She's funded by Soros. Soros funds the Green Party.

If you mean by 'steal' you mean insure that votes were counted accurately.

The only reason Trump and his supporters would get behind this if they think he didn't actually win those states.

She is launching this campaign to steal money from gullible liberals. She should be encouraged

she's no better than george soros

She's a Trump plant here to show the world just how low the left can go
All those illegal votes will be there for all to see. Don't you guys know? You can't stump the trump

Is it not suspicious to you that she waited until the last minute for the recount?

FUCKING

LEAF

lowkey kind of scared this might happen and Hillary might end up taking it

recounts should be banned end of

>stein

That's more along the ideals of what I'm thinking, Hillary shut-down the ideal of a recount immediately and Jillybean is a crypto-kike that wants her coveted 5% and there's alot of speculation/theories as to whether green party votes were funneled to Hillary or not in swing states.

I think it's very likely that if the investigation is taken seriously and shills don't jump on it as an opportunity to produce trunk ballots like the Gore/Bush recount, Jill might coincidentally btfo democrats harder than republicans.
She sorta half-ass shilled for Trump anyhow, so I doubt democrats doubling down on their decisions to attack the green party for not backing a corporate war-hawk has convinced her that she was wrong.

there's no way she got so much money in so little time flying so far under the radar. this literally popped up out of nowhere. they're gonna rig it

Correct.

No recounts in the Primaries? It was obvious Hillary fucked Bernie.

Why doesn't she count NH, Minnesota etc which were much closer races?

I hope she gets destroyed for this.

If anything she will uncover more DNC rigging.

They aren't rigging shit. If anything they're just using it to fuel future anti-trump sentiment. Once she steals all their shekels and says there won't be a recount then it just adds more fuel to the "not my president" movement because idiots will pretend he stole the election. Remember, they don't ask for proof of something before they parrot it as fact.

>he is a russian spy!
>he sexually assaulted 1000 women!
>he wants to use nukes on people
>he said blacks are lazy
>etc..

Jill's just stealing money from assblasted Hillary supporters snd making herself look good to improve the green party's performance next election.

The best possible thing for Trump would be if a recount actually did happen. It will reveal democrat fraud and discredit the popular vote whining.

Will cause civil war, let's do it!

There's not going to be recounts. The Jew is taking the money for her party

it's a fucking scam you fags. she's fleecing the libtarded of their shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=wScnlBEg27Q

>ugly
Shut up. She's hot.

The only thing she's stealing is a bunch of libtard shekels.
Nice scam but you 'want to believe' right?

This fucker isn't a leaf. Their annoy-bait is consistent with CTR who use proxies.

Based Jill

>Steal

Either he stole it or he didn't. The recount will either demonstrate this or not.

She can't steal it. She can only show whether Trump did or not.

Furthermore, by their own admission, there is no suggestion of fraud or miscounting.

This is being done to promote Fake News that will sow the seeds of distrust in the government and provoke violence and destabilisation.

For the sake of democracy and free and fair elections you fascist fuck.
How bout you get out behind your keyboard so I can slap the fuck outta your neckbeard ass

The "study" she is citing, which is demonstrably false (see Nate Silver's comments in pic related), was funded and organised by a political activist group that is linked to Soros funded organisations like Democracy Now.

The objective is to create a sense of distrust is the government and electoral process. To create a perception of illegitimacy in the rule of law and justify opposition to the government.

It also so Fake News outlets like CNN and The Guardian can drive the same narrative.

#NotMyPresident

The "Community Activists" that are driving this Fake News narrative initially went to the DNC, where they found a mixed response, but ultimately not enough support to implement it.

So they approached Stein who was reluctant and initially rejected it because of the finances required.

>election integrity resources

Someone is going to get a cushy job to make up VOTER ID IS LE RACISS memes all day.

Precisely what I said about this Fake News being used as a pretext for violence.

>soros funds party and candidate that took votes away from hillary

what did pajeet mean by this?

thank you for correcting the record beta cuck

>double checking the results of an election is bad
Fuck off aussie cunt

She blames the Standing Rock confrontation on Trump when Obama is the president.

>How do you know she isn't launching the recount to unveil massive Democrat voter fraud

She didn't ask for recount of CA that's how.

She's doing it at the behest of the Russians, to help destabilize the US through loss of trust.

Everyone knows the recount attempt will go nowhere. It isn't meant to stop Trump from being president, but, again, to undermine trust in the US system among Americans.

MI is paper ballot only and already did one recount.

She is literally wasting money.

And the margin in WI and PA are far too much for counting error

1) How can we know that the votes were stored safely in a place completely impervious to tampering from the best of the best?

2) How can we know it will not be possible to ADD VOTES, create fake new votes or even create votes in the names of people who haven't voted, and add them to the mix?

We are approaching Director Comey's level of unclear motivations.

Maybe Soros is just using Jill to rig the recount?

What if, since Jill Stein was anti-Clinton during the election, she's actually forcing a recount to get Clinton caught for voter fraud.

The Democratic party is at its lowest point right now. Revealing the voter fraud on accident would allow Jill to both collapse the DNC while maintaining an on the surface honest and anti-Trump outward appearance.

A lot of leftists have spread resigned themselves to 8 years of Trump. It would be a masterful power play on her part to push this forward assuming O'Keefe was on to something with those vids.

Dude it's not fucking happening, quit letting the numale clickbait get to you. There's no process to fucking change official post-concession results because of some "recount" somebody pulled out of their ass. If it had a chance to do something Wall Street/Soros would've already paid for it weeks ago.

She's doing this to raise money for herself.

jill stein needs to die

>Jill
>Anti-Trump
Try again

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/791760326547087360

It's not bad. Which is why they have mandatory recounts in situations with narrow margins.

Which is what triggered the recount in Michigan (which reaffirmed Trump's win).

The reason this recount has to be privately financed is because there is no suggestion the initial count was compromised or incorrect.

It's also why she will have to go to court and provide prime facie evidence to the court to justify a privately financed recount of Pennsylvania's ballots.

The U.S. has some of the strongest checks and balances in the U.S.

As you can see from your violent response, the core principle is to provoke low information and unintelligent sections of the community to distrust their government and legal processes to justify violent actions.

We can be about as certain as we were on election day that there was no tampering. Moreso, with all eyes and accountability efforts focused on the states.
Hillary will prolly come out with less anyway lmao. Thats why she didnt push recount herself.

>Voter fraud

As demonstrated by evidence, this is a Fake News narrative.

The recount will not be able to demonstrate fraud, and there is no suggestion of fraud by the Community Activists demanding the recount.

Jill Stein has said - The finances may not be used for a recount, but to fund future policies to strengthen voter integrity.

These voter integrity issues are, as listed on their website, removing the requirements for voters to demonstrate they are voting legally and correctly and to provide easier access to voting methods.

The response given by the DNC was that much of the party was opposed to a recount because they had previously stated that this behaviour on Trump's behalf was unethical.

They are in a P.R. dead end, and thus require a third party to undertake it to avoid the fallout.

>We can be about as certain as we were on election day that there was no tampering.

I don't agree. It's been several weeks. Digital tampering takes time to do perfectly. Much easier to do so in the space of weeks than in the space of hours, depending.

I think Hillary and the DNC didn't push a recount because Trump cut a deal to pardon hillary and high level DNC members in exchange for a smooth transition of power from their end.

I said outward appearance. I'm implying further that she's lying about this recount being a setup to endanger Trump's victory, and instead a ploy to reveal the DNC voter fraud. If the Democratic party dies the Green party is the most likely life boat for the party's growing millennial core. We could be seeing some advanced underhanded two faced leftist tactics at work here.

> no refunds
How can one jew be so based

Left politics, best politics

Damn, admittedly it was just conjecture on my part. Why can't politics read like my schizophrenic fanfiction

The recount fundraising serves to
>increase publicity for Stein and the Greens
>undermine the legitimacy of Trump's presidency
>raise shekels from gullible goyim

It doesn't matter whether Jill Stein believes the election was rigged for Trump or not, but she's probably stupid enough to believe it.

Either way this news kind of annoyed my thanksgiving day. This election has gone on forever already I just can't wait until February when it's all over.

I bet a close friend $20 that Trump would win not only them primaries but the presidency. I was one of few who saw him as more than a candidate but as a race horse with no political baggage to hold him back. As you can imagine 3am when I saw the Fox News sign announce him as president I felt beyond happy, but just like most, a sigh of relief that this lady who has obvious health problems would not be allowed to take the world with her. Imagine giving the nuclear football to Walter White. A dieing person who would rather risk everyone's wellbeing to cover up his short comings. Oh wait, shitty comparison, Walter White would have been smart enough to not pick a fight with a nuclear super power.

I respect every man/woman who is a total chaos and just want to watch the world burn