Should I apply as Black to Med School?

I'm a law school applicant and Egyptian girl who, like 99% of Egyptians, doesn't identify as white or black.

The Dean of Admissions at my medical school of choice--an Ivy--is stupid enough to think Egyptian=negroid. The Negroid medical students association there has many Egyptians who are pretending to be black ,but the blacks appear to accept them. I'm inclined to check the black box for my application to get the MASSIVE, COLOSSAL, PREPOSTEROUS affirmative-action boost.

But if I do this, I'm going to have to say I'm worried Richard Spencer won't let me into his all-white future ethno state, which apparently includes Egyptians.

What should I do pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post ur tits

Yes you should apply as a black girl, then once you're in class say you're egyptian; they won't do shit.
But first
>tits or gtfo

You like German looking guys?

this IDGAF about what you think you can do

All you're worth to the world is ur tits

poast them or GTFO shitskin

Spencer is not a leader and never will be. On the chance this isn't a subtle shill, don't worry about it.

Go for your MD/JD, you have such an affirmative action advantage.

I'm a second year law student at duke and i wish i went MD/JD but im fucking a white male

If the system is broken abuse it until the injustice demands a response especially for something as irrelevant as this matter.

This is the best course of action.
Don't reveal gender otherwise it's attention whoring and you gotta show tits.

Yup. Let them know that you WUZ KANGZ and sheeit.

Why would I post my tits for fat faggots? Let's get back to the subject at hand.

Why do you think the blacks at this medical school all accept the Egyptians--who look Egyptian, not black--as black? Is it an extension of the We Wuz Kangz aspiration?

Fuck off shill

This

no tits no serious replies fuck off you larper

Why are you applying to both law and med?

Also post tits, nigger.

Black.

But affirmative action comes from the struggles you faced as a "Black" person (SOP or Letters). If you just check off Black on your ethnicity but your SOP/Letters all seem to indicate you've never encountered any race-based struggles, then you won't get really any boost.

t. Advisor is on Graduate Admissions Committee

Tell him you did it to game affirmative action and make a WE WUZ KINGZ joke later and get your gibs now.

Tits or gtfo.
Those are the rules of interaction here.
Don't reveal that you are female and it won't happen. Otherwise you get shitposts

Oh, and I didn't notice you were a girl. I'm gonna need to see some tits.

Why haven't tits been posted yet, attention whore?

>Why would I post my tits for fat faggots?
because we want to see your tits and nothing else is even remotely interesting for us?

why say you're a grill in the first place?
we didn't have to know that, but since you want attention...
TITS OR GTFO

Is there no box for "Middle Eastern", which you clearly would be if not black or white?

Who gives a fuck what Richard Spencer thinks, do you make career decisions based on Chrischan? Tits or GTFO, but on a serious note collect affirmative action money while you still can because Republicans are killing that shit quick quick quick.

>no tits
No service.

Egypt is in Africa so you can easily claim "African American" status

Reminds me of that story about the poo in loo who got denied entrance to med school because he was classed as Asian, then he reapplied as black and got accepted.

>look at me mommy impersonating fake personas on the internet again

shh she's a girl we need tits first.

>scroll through thread real quick
>see no tits
Not interested.

post your egyptian titties please. i love egyptian girls.

You really think Richard Spencer is going to create a white ethnostate lol? Richard Spencer of all people? Just fucked check the box, if you have black hair and brown skin no one will say anything

Just do it, you're nigger enough. Insist that you identify as black and possibly lie and say that you're a quad or octaroon.

Y'all are too stupid to realize this is a bait thread.

The hook is something controversial (black people), and sure enough, buried in there is Richard Spencer who has been shoved down our throats daily by shills for the last week.

The only boxes are white, black, Hispanic, and Asian. The US Census defines Egyptians as white, but many schools don't go off of that, though they use the general boxes. The fat slut running the medical school considers Egyptians to be black, or at least says they can check the black box. My quandary lies in the fact that I don't identify as black (or white) and don't want to have to live out my life as black.

I'm fucking a 'white nationalist' right now (lulz); that's why I know about this hilarious site and aspies Spencer, etc. I was amused and gratified the other day when he declared me white. And of course I'm an attention whore; i'm a girl. It's terribly silly for us to waste time discussing established facts.

The fuck.
Why would you do MD/JD

>still not tits
why do you even want our opinion anyways? you obviously don't respect us enough to show us your tits

Just show ya titties

then just look at your skin color, and use common sense to see what you're close to?
I'm your closer to black, then you a nigger.
post tits, we can do a better judgement about your color

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Need I say more?

Post tits or gtfo

Egyptian American here, Christian.

They treat me like some sort of Anglo negro, like I wuz the True Kang n sheet.

I don't hang with them at all. If you are who you say you are, you know what we think of them anyways.

Fuck off back to your pyramid?

Just say you are light skinned and they are color shaming you and denying ur KANGship

I think you should post those Egyptian tits so that I can fap.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Tell them you're a semite.

some super smart people love collecting titles
t. aunt with 5 PHDs

>What should I do pol?

Leave.

Yea, apply as a fem-nigger. They can't deny you because they know you'll pull the woman/nigger card if they do, and Obama will shame them.

Not to mention you aren't wrong by saying you are African American lol. I've gotten away with it before.

Yes, then go help your people in Egypt.

OP how can we say whether or not you'll pass as a black if we haven't seen the colour and contrast or your areolas?

Get a clitoral circumcision as proof.

>Egyptians
>white
lel

saged

this

its the first thing the application board checks for anyways

I'm applying to some ivy med schools atm. I'm a white non-jewish male tho so I'm pretty fucked. I'd do it if I was in your shoes.

fucking lol i'm half white-half hispanic and put mixed race and got in with a 79 avg.

Can you build a pyramid?

If you are muslim then no but otherwise, yes our race needs every advantage it can get including piggy backing the white shame wave. If ypu dont then the blacks will take it and that isnt good for anyone.

RARE
A
R
E

The US government defines white as abyone of European, middle eastern, or north African ancestry.

its one person posting too much. its getting devalued too quickly

No such thing as half white. You're all shit.

Then again, you are betraying your race regardless so do as you please.

If shawn king who is whiter than me can fool them why shoudn't you? just fucking do it.
Good luck!

MD/JDs = medicine + law. Lot of shit that can be used for. Policy writing, etc.

Stupid l2 normie

You lost me at Richard Spencer.

>Egyptian girl

TITS OR GTFO

Medical malpractice law, it's lucrative AF

>What should I do pol?
Stop shitposting.

You sound so pathetic

I'm guessing that since you are pretending to take Richard Spencer seriously you are a troll, but everyone should always try to present themselves as a minority on paper at all times. In America at least, you don't have to prove shit and it's actually kind of taboo to question someone on this. So fuck yes, steal Tyquanda's spot at med school by pretending to be a nigger, don't even hesitate.

Of course. Im white but when i apply to anything I always list myself as Native American. I get in everytime:)

No shit.

nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Also, post tits.

intelligent islamonigger larper. hahaha what's next?