Hilarious due to the methods used.

tragic in the case of abuse, pathetic all else

Let's start an Ipod recovery team

my tears fall into abyss everytim

tragic

god why do you autists have this absolute darwinist view of everything

people can take bad decisions, a child deserves a second chance

Nigga play against some playa shit,slugs gonn fly,aint gonn lie

It's tragic. If these kids offed themselves during what's supposed to be the happiest time of their lives, then something really got fucked somewhere down the line. It's not like they're wise enough at that age to know that it's a bad idea.

such an hero

>Suicide because of abuse
Sad

>Suicide because of social pressure
Pathetic.

He was an hero, rip in peace.
[spoiler]over a fuckin' ipod, what a queer[/spoiler]

it's mostly a mix of both. I remember that one guy when we were like 17 who just broke up with his first real girlfriend and couldn't handle the hormones and jumped into an empty swimming pool. It was probably just a cry for help thing but the guy broke both his legs and froze to death.

>suicide because of schizophrenia
sad
>suicide because of autism
pathetic
Good thing I have both.

Damn. That's heavy.

Both desu senpai

I didn't even know that it was a possibility at that age. Tragic.

>someone attempts suicide
>succeeds
>"Maybe he didn't want to die"
Nah I'm fairly sure he did. Maybe he had regrets when he realized there's no going back, but then it's too late.

Its wonderful. The end of suffering and praised be one, who are not afraid.
Society blames them for weakness, but i dare anyone to try - in reality majority of fools keep hanging for their miserable and hopeless lives only out of fear. They fear of pain and death, and that is truly pathetic.

an hero 4ever

Ive had a whole lotta biches in my life time,ive been blessed with the game,always say the right lines.

Ban me mods i dont give a fuck

It's great that they got it over with. Wait any longer and you become /r9k/.

Source: Myself

Don't see how it's pathetic to stop doing something you don't like doing.

it's like 10x as sad if Sup Forums was involved because they probably would have been fine otherwise

you people literally turned Jessi Slaughter into a tranny

Of course he wanted to, or thought so, that's why he jumped. That's the tragic and pathetic thing, that he so got lost in his teenage emotions that he thought this was his only choice left. To think like that is pathetic from an adult standpoint but acting on it makes it tragic, traumatizing friends and family wasting a good life ahead of him. I think the realization of what he really had done came when he was already slowly transforming into an ice block

I don't think suicide over lost love is pathetic. It's foremost a tragic thing. People can let emotions take over who they are. It's what makes us human.

blame her dad

it's only tragic if they aren't the types that go around telling everyone that they want to kill themselves

Bullycide is a way of life

Absolutely pathetic. Human trash.

it can also be a joyous occasion when its an SJW communist, a muslim, a chink, a nigger, a spic, or faggot.

What if it's a Sup Forumsack who can't stand the degeneracy around him?

>tfw he never actually lost, just misplaced it

I wonder how him family reacted when it turned up in the home.

Tragedy + Time = Comedy

Pathetic. 100 years ago kids didn't have time to get depressed and kill themselves because society didn't recognize their made up gender or whatever. They were too busy doing chores around the farm or working 12 hours a day at the local factory. It kept them busy and tough and made men out of them.

then he is a pussy, he should fight for our cause. at least take some leftists with you. kek

then a true Sup Forumsack realizes the only thing worth living for is happenings and watching it all burn down

I wish I could upvote you here.

PATHETIC

Help the world. Kill yourself.

We've got too many people to stick it to. Most people on here would kill others before they killed themselves I think.

>Most people on here would kill others before they killed themselves I think.

Highly doubt it. Sup Forums may be stupid but they aren't retardedly stupid.

mfw a friend from HS killed himself 1 year ago because of bipolar disorder

Bro that's fucking horrifying

(lol)