Why do fugly Asian American cunts turn into degenerates in US?

Cecilia Kang just published an article defending Comet Pizza.

And she is.... yep, another ugly cunt.

What's up with Asian american cunts being mouthpieces for Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asians have no souls. They simply do whatever is advantageous for them at the moment.

>tfw I have a thing for chinky-looking cute-ugly Asian girls

WE

are u a jew?

she is not cute

>shes literally a KANG AN SHEIIT

K E K
E
K

what does WE mean?

they're bananas. yellow outside, white inside. we literally call them 香蕉人, banana people, because of this

Liberals are ugly in general

i'd say they're jew inside, not HWYTE.

they all need to be fucking gassed.

It always needs to be a woman to the front of the most disgusting ideas.
That way, if you stand up against this disgusting ideas, you're a mysoginistic piece of shit for fighting against a woman.

It's always a woman or a nigger/shitskin

Pic related was the thing that was our justice minister and was pushing for gay mariage.
Everyone against it was a racist mysogine.

what color are jews?

WUZ

Kangz

they are chameleons.
they come in multiple colors, from sand to white

you should do what we did and kick them out

what did hong kong do to jews?

CHANGZ

>not posting the article

Honestly pizzagate is probably the most hilarious and autistic thing i've seen come out of Sup Forums I'm starting to feel genuinely bad for that pizza place

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

pizzagate threads should be banned, they are literally spam at this point. No solid evidence.

Idk
Those Norwegian arrests seem like solid evidence

can u take this ugly cunt cecilia kang back to ur country?

You're salty because OP posted a picture of you in your natural Korean habitat.

Did you look at the instagram?

sli.mg/a/gaffhM

it's just a normal pizza place!!!!

Idk but ugly american women in general have way too much self esteem

What is up with that?

take a browse though the Asian American Channel on reddit sometime, asian american females are the fucking kings of SJW's ad absolutely despise white people, mostly white men. Chinks are fucking scum, they are our enemy, when will the meme of "model minority end?"?

Chinks are not our allies

Search for her in wikileaks, you'll find that she used to work for (((them))).

this fake news shit really pisses me off

This is considered ugly? Does nobody else want to fuck this?

lol wow. u must have cuckerberg's taste in women

It's actually funny because Chinks really aren't that oppressed, but manage to manipulate racism as if they are the constant target of it.

What does it mean to be white on the inside?

I think they overdosed on crazy a long time ago, and we all are stuck with what they are now.

here's what ugly looks like.

ugly is a distribution.

cecilia kang's face is stage 2 cancer.
people in your photo are metastatic cancer. imminent death.

i'd fuck
she's smart.? i'd fuck

found the kike.

boiled them

to have too much empathy towards people who want nothing more than to destroy you and to work to achieve their goals instead of bettering yourself

>What's up with Asian american cunts being mouthpieces for Jews?
Y E L L O W M E R C H A N T S

this literally shows nothing, it is just a normal pizza place you retards.

also some people in another thread linked that friends of the establishment have already been convicted with such suspected acts but that totally doesnt mean anything at all guys please i dont want this to be real omg please

I like you even though you're prolly some expat

nah, full blood chink. Just studied abroad

You know that the media has brainwashing in it, right?

Right on. Rice power

Ayo hol up So you be saying she was

30+ haitian children were stolen by a friend of Hillary and they got caught taking them out of the country. The lawyer was banned from Honduras for being a pedophile and most of those children were not orphans!!! They were returned to their parents. The lady from colorado was murdered investigating the clothing manufacter (target, gap, walmart) in haiti. Another friend of podesta was kicked out of Japan for molesting kids there. The owner of comet pizza is the boi of the correct the record founder and Epstein is a known pedophile also. The lawyer for the pizza place is Andrew Kline who shut down the investigation. Also wethepizza not just beast and comet pizza were involved. The original "finders" house is 15 minutes away RE Ted Gunderson of the FBI.

Franklin Scandel Conspiracy of Silence Johnny Gnosh/Jeff Gannon and Barney Frank

This is both dems and reps and it is very REAL.

Asians are disgusting, the reason the jews dont use them is because they have no desirable traits.