Hot Lips Watson Thread

Is Hot Lips Watson the sexiest man alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-bwY-40QAY

Ain't he just the purtiest, feistiest thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you kiss him Sup Forums?

Y/N

N

If you kiss this kike you'll catch civic nationalist cooties and end up unaware that your whole worldview exists to maintain Zion.

Laffed hard

I already did, I'm not retarded enough to be so confused by his videos that I inject ulterior motives as a filler.

I dont know what this civic nationalism meme is but it sounds like diversion.

A jew with ulterior motives - imagine that. Luckily you're such an enlightened fella you'd never suspect a thing. Good goy.

Why would that be a problem? I make my own mind up. Hes said plenty of shit I disagree with and plenty that I agree with, I take everything as his perspective and opinion and nothing more.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

no, he is a flip flopping cuck

Seriously, though. His big blue eyes, long eyelashes, perfectly shaped nose, those strong eyebrows, those full, cherry-red lips he can't help but stick in the camera as he enoonciates his words with a sexy British accent? You don't get a little tentage in your trousers?

They are demANDing a REcount in PENNsylvania

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

No. His face is too robotic. He's always angry. He's arrogant and condescending. It's like he's never really experienced happiness. The worst though are his unblinking cold eyes. Would not touch.

>my potions are too strong for you traveller

>I make my own mind up
The mantra of the idiot who definitely doesn't.

>reptilian eyes
>puffy bottom lip
nu-right got their new leader

So what about "Zionism"? Enough with parroting that childish magic word.

Islamic countries occupy millions of square miles on the face of the earth and many, many countries are officially Muslim -- or else. Israel, on the other hand, is barely the size of New Jersey and any time it tries to simply exist, clowns like you croak "ZIONISM" until you're blue in the face.

If the shoe were on the other foot -- if Israel were some gigantic country and Judaism were the mandatory religion all over the eastern hemisphere, then chanting "Zionism" would actually mean something. But things are the complete opposite of that way, so your "Zionism" shit is ludicrous and so are you.

There are so many Jewish people in the US government and media it's unreal - all lobbying for Israel or promoting Jewish interests. I won't tell you because you're too smart to believe me, but search and find out how much the US donates to Israel. Literally search and find that out for yourself. It's staggering. And then there are the wars fought destabilizing the Middle East which benefit US and Europe absolutely nil but give a huge strategic advantage to Israel. And when you look and see who lobbied for these wars, it's NeoCons, a branch of the Republican Party which is almost completely Jewish. This is why Zionism is a problem. Even then, though, I'd be all in favour for the maintenance of Israel - whatever it took - if the Jewish people would actually fuck off and go there. But they don't; they want it both ways, and exploit the rest of world in every way imaginable.

>Yes Watson, Fuck me just like the Maine xtreme meteor is fucking the american people

Y

>tfw to inteligent for mainstream meteors