Be a tranny (FtM), living in white Montana. Super liberal. I hate everything and want nothing but to leave...

>Be a tranny (FtM), living in white Montana. Super liberal. I hate everything and want nothing but to leave. Think everyone is just stupid redneck racists.

>Go to liberal arts school in New York, live in NYC for a year. All jobs I apply for are taken by black people, living on a couch, everyone rude and hating everything. Get mugged by homeless black guy "give me your money, I need it for my ulcer cancer" and talked down to by other trannys for being white and male looking

>Move back to white Montana, now fully male-looking. Everyone is decently polite and nice, food is great, housing is cheap, and I have had 2 interviews for decent jobs within days and both will support getting an actual degree.

Geez. I never thought I'd say this but...you were right, Sup Forums. I would buy every one of you a drink if I could. So what can a mentally ill degenerate do to help MAGA?

>So what can a mentally ill degenerate do to help MAGA?

Live a good and productive life, mostly.

The fact you recognize that you have a mental illness is the biggest step. Not like there is anything that can treat it, but it is good to recognize it for what it is.

wow wht an anecdote, it wont make these fags care.

>FtM
What a waste.

Im gonna need proof faggot.
But other than that basically what Said

Tits or GTFO?

Someone help me out I have no idea.

Do you pass? Is it cool being Ftm in Montana... do people know? I think FtM would be way more accepted than MtF.

Also can we still impregnate you

Yeah. It's a DSM categorized mental illness. I try not to bring it up, but it's still in there. I never understood why people flaunt it. That's like saying you should be proud of your schizophrenia.

I pass. I'm pretty short (5'5") but even the regular guys in my family are barely an inch taller so it doesn't matter. No one knows unless I tell them, so other than my immediate family and like 2 old friends no one knows. FtMs have a WAY easier time, but when we have annoying people they tend to be way worse that MtFs.

And I honestly have no idea. Probably not.

I believe you can be impregnated but with all the testosterone it causes serious problems

Be a true counter-culture radical.

Get a job and save your money. Buy a house when you can. Only buy cheap, used cars. Don't watch TV, don't watch movies. Read books. Read non-fiction books. Get a gun, learn to shoot it. Go hunting, harvest your own meat, spend less at the grocery store. In fact, start spending less at the grocery story before the gun and hunting thing, buy raw ingredients, cook your own food. Keep stacking away that money. Put it into index funds, Vanguard is generally considered the best company to buy funds from, but if you think I'm a kike huckster google around. Do that for the next 20 years. Retire early, live off your investment income, while knowing that money you put in helped power American companies forward.

Yeah keep it up desu.

NYC is an absolute shithole, m8. South Florida is the same way. Don't be fooled by all the brainwashed faggots, retards, and (((Hollywood movies)))

Do you fuck bareback?

Are you still cute or are you one of those butchers who try to bahave like a dude so bad they are unpleasant and awkward to be around...

If you still have a pussy, I would fuck you.

Unless you're fat.

Yeah. I know there was that one dude that got pregnant, which confused the shit out of me.

Once I'm on my feet here, I'm planning on getting into hunting. Never had the chance due to being a loner fag, but I came to appreciate it more when people started violently protesting local hunting at my college for shooting deer that were destroying the Biologists specimens and the homeless shelter's community garden.

I bought into it. I lost all my money and dignity, but at least I was fucking (((special)))

>but i just wanna suck tranny cock cuz i'm a mentally ill faggot and have people pat me on the back for my shit lifestyle, what you said sounds really hard

It's not what you think user. I learned the hard way.

Serve as an example to others with your condition that you can strive in a conservative environment and practice conservative values even though traditionalist conservatives will still complain.

Sounds like good advice. Do you think the Fed generated low interest rates will crash the mutual funds though if the bubble eventually pops? Or is it worth it to ride that stuff out in the long run & stay in funds rather than precious metals etc.? I know that the growth rate has been a lot better for those who pursue this conventional investment strategy than those who have pursued the Austrian economics inspired route.

You're one of us white men now, welcome to the privileged club. We've been going through some stuff but we're hitting an upward trend now.

Mental illness or not you have an easier time than me. I'm male and my gender dysphoria tells me I should be female, but I abhor the MtF life and the community especially, so I just fantasize sometimes.

Just be a conservative tranny m8. Talk shit about liberals all the time.

And honestly nobody gives a fuck about FtMs because testosterone makes you autopass as a manlet.

Jesus christ, you white knight beta hypocrites. Female trannies are way worse than male faggots.

Kys, op.

Testosterone is one hell of a drug. I feel sorry for MtFs because unless you were already very low-test then you are pretty screwed. Sympathies.

That's the plan. Live in a slightly more liberal area, but still pretty conservative. Just have a lot of shit to unlearn.

>Do you think the Fed generated low interest rates will crash the mutual funds though if the bubble eventually pops? Or is it worth it to ride that stuff out in the long run & stay in funds rather than precious metals etc.?

Just ride shit out. Your money is supposed to be in there for 50+ years, not 5. Even if you started investing in early 2008, just before the housing market crash, you're still doing just fine right now.

Also this. There's few things that fuck with liberals heads more than finding out Caitlin Jenner is a Trump voting Republican. Her saying she got more hate for coming out as republican than for coming out as trans fucks with their heads even more. Who knows, you might even red pill one.

Didn't DOW hit 19K this week? What's the highest it's ever been?

Anyway crash is coming soon.
Wait for that and go in at 7-11K like after 2008 crash.

Well son you only got 1life.Pretending to be a grill probably isn't a good row to hoe.

>FtM

You're a special kind of fucking retard, aren't you?

Why would anyone want to be a man? It's hard fucking work. Goddamn you're fucking stupid.

Chop your tits off yet, girlie?

>FtM
So do you have one of those cocks that rarely turn out right? Does it work for you?

Fucking manlet

>I'm pretty short (5'5")
>FTM
>Liberal arts
Holy fuck. You like playing on hardcore mode don't you?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME STATE YOU MISSOULIAN PIECE OF SHIT

Tranlets, when will they learn?

Nice blog you mentally ill cunt. Timestamped pic of your butthole or gtfo

I've noticed Montanans get triggered about transplants pretty easy.

Californians are the real cause of the cancer lad, not all of us. pls don't kill me on the day of the rope.

FtM is easier because it's what the body naturally does - all men are born as women and then undergo changes as the fetus gestates. The female body is designed for transforming into a male, even if it's only at a very early stage in development.

You can't do the reverse quite so easily.

YOU RUINED MISSOULA
YOU RUINED BOZEMAN

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

lel

Hey Andy.
Just got back from dinner at John and Kay's

You know I think Buck Angel would be a pretty cool gay if xe did xis homework about identity politics and why it's bad.

>you were right, Sup Forums.
About what?

>(FtM)
>female in America choosing to give up all that privilege and favor in society

I don't buy it.

Post a pic of your mentally ill face you retarded he-she faggot.

>So what can a mentally ill degenerate do to help MAGA?
As previous anons have said, live a good and productive life, help others, be open-minded when possible and strong in your beliefs when necessary.

I'd say just by being open to change and being willing to look at yourself instead of just blame others you're already helping MAGA - far more than you know.

Best of luck with the whole rest of your life, and thanks.

I have a ftm berniebro friend who had enough rage over the whole DNC primaries scandal shit towards Shillary that he voted for Trump for the sake of preventing a Hillary presidency.

I think testosterone makes a person a bit more sensible. Remember a lot of cis male beta cucks are low t.

I'm just curious what the fuck a person from Montana with that much anger towards Missoula is doing in fucking Japan.

Anyway, I live way out of Missoula, but it's where the school I'm going to and the better job prospects for me until I get a legit degree are so I put up with it.

Used to think Sup Forums was just a bunch of racist idiots who didn't understand how real life works. Oh, poor little fag I was.

I know I'm a mentally ill fag. Not denying that. Just trying to learn how to minimize the faggotry.

I am ONLY lucky enough that I don't have any debt coming out of college and have an actual chance to start over. Anyone who wasn't from a rich family or on work-study I went to class with is seriously contemplating suicide.

>whitu piggu gaijin in japlandia getting triggered by transplants

hypocrite

>Implying she was a 10/10 qt.
I've seen it happen though, sadly. Super cute girl with short pink hair (almost as cute as Anzu). But then she shaved the side of her hair and started hanging out with trash, and looking like trash.

>Just trying to learn how to minimize the faggotry.
The biggest way anyone minimizes their faggotry is to first acknowledge it - rather than pretend it's not there, or it's justified, or it's what makes them a special snowflake, or any of the other million excuses people have for not taking responsibility for their themselves.

"Learning how to minimize the faggotry" is just another way of saying "Learning how to be a better human being." And the only real way to fuck that up is to stop trying.

Whatever you've been doing has been working pretty well so far. So don't stop.

>FtM

show masculine vagina

>Be a tranny
Back to your containment board.