Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how redpilled are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how redpilled are ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtu.be/4Zu8C315iJk
counter-currents.com/
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/
therightstuff.biz/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a cuck.

I voted for Zoltan

Jesus was controlled oposition

Black people need help. But not white people's help.

I suck dick because I know how dishonest, selfish, and evil women are.

what the fuck is transhumanism? i hate these buzzword sounding shit bites

I don't drink tap water, I have my own water filter and I grown my own vegetables and fruits.

i named my dog goyim because the jews see goyim as wild dogs

I am dating a white girl who is a virgin. Both of us are Catholic and attend Mass together. We both voted for Trump and are both against immigration. How redpilled am I?

I've written several books about the ancient astronauts theory.

I voted for Trump...without casting a ballot

Im about to construct my own water filter. Did you build yours?

I have a wife.

Complete weenie

>Jesus
>jews in ID

Hitler was controlled opposition and Jesus was an actor hired by Jews to create Christianity which would be used as a tool to topple the Roman Empire.
Mohammed was also a Jew puppet.
George Soros is a Rothschild pawn and does their dirty work for them. The NWO owns the internet, Google, Facebook, oil, every central bank of every country except Syria, Cuba, and North Korea (formerly also Sudan and Libya), the EU, and the United States Government and the Federal Reserve.
Freedom is a myth today. They also know way more about climate change than we pretend to. They can control it.

>Christian

Still purple pilled

I can drop a redpill so bomb, that you will have the walking farts

I am Ben Garrison.

?

Go to google and type in "Al qaeda 20 year plan"

The term redpilled and bluepilled has its origins from Islam and those are warnings before the end of time. Pic related is the Dajjal or Messiah Ad Dajjal he will be the biggest trial since Adam until the day of judgement. He will have two rivers one made of water and the other made of fire But its exactly the opposite - the river of water is Jahannam(Hell) while the river of fire is Jannah(Paradise). Anyone who drinks from the river of water will be basically "bluepilled" and gone astray.

traditionpilled
you did good

[Tipping intensifies]

I buyed it, but I check the water doing water testing and everything is ok.

I seduce Jewish women and fart in their mouths to do my part in the gassing of the kikes

I have a few Ron Pauls that have fallen out of circulation, keep it on the d/l though.

The government should NOT or even have the power to enforce any sort of moral code that regulates who does what with whom in all but a few circumstances, but it SHOULD serve to protect the life of an individual, which means it should enforce an abolition of abortion.

fuck

there's this cryptic phrase you google that i've seen posted on here before but i can't for the life of me remember what it is.

So do you actually believe all of this? The government is for helping people.

>he doesn't even have an immunity dog
well fuck you you aren't getting mine

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
>We are energy
>There are extra-dimensional beings among us
>The rabbit hole only goes deeper
>It's all a fractal
>KEK wills it

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that's what it did?

Hahahahahahaha lol classic Australia you're so clever

I plan on paternity testing all of my children

Ad-Dajjal is blind in one eye. He resides in a island and he is chained until a appointed time when the people will lose their dignity and remembrance of God. Pic related his followers

Basically, transhumanism is the artificial evolution of humankind into a better meta-human. It sounds good in theory, and IS a buzzword, especially since we are scientifically inable to make any significant progress towards this kind of stuff, not to mention the religious/moral issues a lot of people have with the idea of forced, manufactured evolution.

I voted for NDP

also, go back to Sup Forums with your fucking cancer. That does not belong here.

>he replied
what a cluck

Pooping is just a way for Jews to harvest the secret gold that every human excretes, toilets all connect to a facility which processes your poop and converts it into shekels and they hire pigs to find poop in the forests like truffle hogs, by pooping you are feeding the zog machine directly.

Th earth is flat

What is the black level?

see

Fuck, how do I stop?

sweet thank you, know anything about djinn?

I'm a registeted Democrat. In '08 and '12, I voted for Obama.

I voted for Donald Trump this time.

I want to stop the globalist regime and prevent a global ecomomy ran by the (((few))). I want this nation to continue to be a nation with its own culture, borders, and less government power. Americanism, not globalism, is my credo.

I'm going to switch my registration as soon as I can.

Me too.

>transhumanism
bluepilled af desu

I have read the Turner Diaries Twice.

nigger faggot

Living is the most selfish act you can do, God sees all life as equally valuable and by killing and insect or eating a vegetable you are, in his eyes, a murderer.
The most redpilled thing someone can ever do is kill themselves.

im not.

Hitler was right.

The Holocaust is a lie.

The earth is hollow.

There are 4 different aliens currently fighting for power on the outside world. (Some work together).

Once you die you go to the 4th dimension.

Satanic pedophiles rule the elite because if they don't conduct their rituals demons will enter the world.

Global warming is fake.

War is good for humanity.

Found the rigger

juet fuel CAN melt steel beams..

just not in this timeline.

>Americanism, not globalism, is my credo.
What does Americanism mean to you? This sounds pretty bluepilled 2bh familia

I'm this redpilled

youtu.be/4Zu8C315iJk

Ice and snow is made from tiny Jew molecules made by the elite to boost sales in snow boots and coats and toques and salt and winter tires.

fuck off

>transhuman evangelism

What the fuck is a smart meter? I'm about chem trails level myself.

sauce?

lmao

>War is good for humanity.
Actual war is good for humanity, not shitty economy-war crap like Vietnam, Korea, and Afghanistan where we just pull out as we're winning because we have all the valuable shit we wanted from it.

WW2 was the last meaningful war.

Religions the largest and most original redpill
>ok goy don't work on Sunday's, and worship a dead kike

Also how did Dave Chappelle get replaced? I know Miley is brainwashed that's obvious.

Yes that's what i mean, large scale war is good, not those little bullshit conflicts.

This guy gets it, thought not sure how muhhamed was Jewish when killing Jews was pretty popular with Muslims

Well, I'm in transition. I did vote for Obama twice and was feeling the Bern for a while. Then the emails happened and I learned that elections really were rigged so that only career politicians and who they wanted to win would actually win. It's a façade to make it seem like we have any actual amount of power.

Also, I'm learning more about this nationalist thing. I made the assumption that Americanism was interchangeable with Nationalism considering America is my country.

Jesup Christ India must he the most red pilled country on earth...

Fuck. Now thats how you shitpost. Well done.

I see all parts of reality as metaphysical code and I wear sunglasses indoors

Floor tiles.

fuck

So you're part of that group of redditor newfags who think they're redpilled because they wanted Trump to win?

In other words, not redpilled at all? I mean fuck, you still buy into this church nonsense created by kikes to get you to do what they say by threat of literal eternal damnation.

Best post itt

I form every one of my opinions based on individual merit and logic, without concern for ideology or how "cucked" or "racist" it is. I am fully open to changing my opinion if I am presented with an argument that has more merit that my previous opinion.

Think of how much wealth they must have accumulated by now. Super power by 2030

>The earth is hollow.
>There are 4 different aliens currently fighting for power on the outside world. (Some work together).
>Once you die you go to the 4th dimension.
yeah right

So your a flip flopping faggot?

Don't fall into the civic nationalism trap. The same people rigging elections are the same people making you think that demographics don't matter. This country was found on white nationalism and remained a white nationalist until 1965 when those same people passed a law that we never voted on which drastically changed our demographics after telling us it would not happen. This country and your people are heading for disaster and the only solution is to return to white nationalism.

If you're interested in white nationalism, I recommend you start reading these sites:

counter-currents.com/
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/
therightstuff.biz/

If you want to know who (((they))) are, read this
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

I like India, I like butter chicken and their women

aaaaaa

Yup, there is entrances to the world in the north and south poles. Multiple explores recalled similar experiences and the areas are hush hush. The one in Antartica is bigger and easier to access.

The aliens are the reptilians (who live in the crust between the inside and outside world) who enslaved the greys who abduct humans and perform genetic experiments on them. The arcturians are the main aliens who are 4th dimensional creatures (but can reach higher dimensions as well).

If you smoke DMT you temporarly see the 4th dimension which is what happens when you die, you move through dimensional planes.

If I'm presented with a better argument, sure. I don't give a fuck about not being a "flip flopping faggot" in fact I don't give a fuck about being or not being anything.

The darkest day in American history.

I live in a cabin in Montana with 23 guns. I only have wifi to shitpost.

Western civilization is a spook

I hate trannies but im dating one cause I hate women even more. FUCKKKKKKK

Wait were you serious? That post wasn't satire?

I'm sure you got all of those ideas from DMT, huh?

fuck you

Aren't you deep, how's middle school going?

>trannies

>redpilled

no

I have watched all of this

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.