I used to be a Muslim

I used to be a Muslim. Now I'm non-religious. Ask me anything you were always afraid to ask of Muslims.

>Ask me anything
This isn't reddit ratboy. Go home.

What was the most shocking thing your heard at the Masjid?

What kind of muslim?

Also proofs?

Were you born in Canada?

What is your ethnicity?

Have your parents disowned you or tried to kill you?

You inevitably still generally favor most of the shitty parts of Islam so who gives a shit.

Go ahead and explain why honor killings are totally fine in context and why it's totally reasonable, historically, to lust after children, Paki.

not afraid of Muslims. I'd piss and spit on the koran.

The Imam prayed for the destruction of Jews and the victory of the "Mujahideen" in Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere else in the world. Basically supporting terrorism. In Arabic of course, never in English.

do you think any white people actually believe you

Which shithole did you crawl out of? Why don't you go back? Have you fucked your cousin?

Afghan Muslim. Born in Canada.

Born in Canada, Afghan. My parents don't know, my close friends do. They would most likely disown me if they find out.

Do you find Pepe memes to be racist?

Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9. Our Imam told us that this was normal 1400 years ago. Islam fuckin sucks.

Good for you. It's just the ramblings of Mo anyway.

Have you tasted bacon yet? It is why the infidels are so fat.

do you/most muslims think white people are racist and evil?

what do you call us behind closed doors?

>why it's totally reasonable to lust after children
Because little girls are hot. They're made for sex.

How easy is it to find a practicing Muslim bride?

Is it hard for converts (specifically white) to get married to natives?

I was born in Canada and have never left the country. Never fucked my cousin although cousin marriage is fairly common.

are they preparing for anything here?

every consider reporting them?

No. Its just a cartoon.

>Afghan Muslim. Born in Canada.

Who the fuck let this trash into my country? Get the fuck out afghan scum. You come from a long line of goatfuckers and boy rapers. Seriously, fuck off.

Did you want to kill infidels back then?
Were you neutral on that; against it?

Good for you, welcome to humanity, brother.

I have. Didn't like it.

>The Imam prayed for the destruction of Jews

Wtf I love Imams now

Do you think you could identify as white if you shaved your beard (if you have one)?

Or do you already?

Back to Afghanistan for (you)

Do most Muslims even understand their own religion? Why do they worship Muhammad so intensely? Even if he was a prophet why would he be more important than Jesus? There are dozens of prophets

We do but if you convert to Islam you're fine. We call you kuffar (infidels). Not only white people but all disbelievers.

Thigh fucked her before that. Nothing wrong with girls being married good and young.

How do Muslims reconcile the fact that every Muslim nation is a total shithole?

Do you think there's really gonna be a huge war between Shia/Iran and Sunni/Saudi?

You're disgusting if you actually believe that.

What's the deal with Taqiyya?

So, now that you don't believe in fairy tales anymore, you're dedicated to multiculturalism, which just so happens to grow your own people's power at the expense of mine, right?

How do muslims genuinely feel about westerners bending over backwards for them? Do they really appreciate the help or do they just perceive them as weak?

Very easy. Most people find spouses through friends, family (cousins), or through the Imam. White converts usually find a spouse by talking to the Imam and finding another family with a suitable daughter. Imams act as matchmakers in the community.

What caused you to reject your faith? How old were/are you?

Favorite anime?

I hope my country comes to it's senses one day and kicks every last one of you degenerates out and sends you sand monkey back to that third world hell hole.

I've been trying to read it. Holy shit, it's long winded and repetitive.

>muh allah is all knowing
>muh allah is all seeing
>this is the perfect book

Jesus Christ, how do you fuckers read this shit?

Not that I know of. Support for terrorism is in very closed circles and you have to be a part of the group to get any info.

Wow, you really showed me. Can you articulate what you think is wrong with what I said?

The Liberal government did. Try your best to kick me out, I'm not leaving. I like it here.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Is it the corporal punishment you get growing up?

What is Islams endgame? I would have thought it would be for Islam to rule the world, but with the prevelance of consanguinous marrage, muslims are literally inbreeding themselves into an idiocracy. Do the muslim leaders not realise that muslims are now literally genetically inferior due to the systematic inbreeding? Im not trying to be horrible, just stating facts.

Against it. It's one of the reasons I thought more critically about the religion and eventually left it.

Found the maple nigger

How can they believe in such utter bollocks? Do they actually believe the earth sets in mud etc

How many Muslims have attempted to kill you/ threatened you with harm?

>Taqiyya

Never heard of it!

Why do your people lack a sense of humor? Americanized middle eastern Muslims I've met have been the most respectful people in the world. Even when angry they don't voice it beyond facial reactions. But they have absolutely no sense of humor at fucking all

How does it feel to not be a nigger, but to basically be a nigger?

I'm a Pashtun Afghan. I don't think I could identify as white, most people think I'm Middle Eastern. I'm comfortable with my ethnicity and don't have an inferiority complex.

Have you tried reading the BoM? It's really repetitive and hard to get through too.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Fpbp

is licensed gun ownership (PAL/RPAL) a popular thing?

Still very common in the Muslim world. Although in my opinion 9 is extremely young. The hadith say that Aisha just had her first period when Mo had sex with her. Unacceptable.

How many muslims would you say are actually moderate? Like how many would be able to see themselves as Americans first, muslims second?

Aren't Pashtuns supposed to be a lost tribe of Israel or something

Is that cube the power source for all Muslims? If weattack it will Muslims around the world just turn off?

Nope, i think Mormons are dumb, but i don't hate their religion like I do with Islam.

I just decided to read it because people always ask if I've read the Quran when i state my beliefs on Islam.

It's like watching grass grow.

Most Muslims don't understand their religion. The vast majority don't even understand Arabic. The religion has become part of their personal identity and they will attack you if you offend their identity. They won't listen to reason. All the "prophets" were charlatans, including Jesus.

What is your take on the so-called satanic verses issue?

In the bible we read about miracles being done by Jesus and the apostles, are there miracles like that in the Quran?

>in my opinion 9 is extremely young
You're opinion is wtong. It's good for girls to be married young.
>The hadith say that Aisha just had her first period when Mo had sex with her. Unacceptable
No, that's how it's supposed to be. Do oral/intercural/etc until her first blood then put it in her kitty.

Both are slow as fuck. At least the BoM only covers a topic once and doesn't constantly change their tune like the Quran. Thank God the Bible at least keeps up some of the pace and provides some actual information.

>Closet American convert regretting hid decision but rants on pol because death penalty for leaving

Take his warning folks, and don't convert

what would be your outlook on a white christian non-degenerate neighbouring family. It seems to me that muslims are pretty calm and clean, and a better option than others.

do muslims make good end-game neighbours?

>>pic related, the shoes i wear and trust

They throw up examples like Turkey and Indonesia and claim that all the other Muslim countries can be like them if they only followed "true Islam".

It doesn't make any sense. If you're forced to memorize this shit as a kid, maybe then it makes sense.

>ALLAH THE MERCIFUL WILL POP YOUR GODDAMN KNEE CAPS, IF YOU DON'T DO HIS BIDDING.

Yes. That's why the West can never allow Iran or Saudi Arabia to get nuclear weapons. They will use them in a heartbeat.

How much do Muslims hate liberals?

What if anything made you decide to "leave" the faith? Also if you know what is the general feeling of the Muslim community you were apart of on things like ISIS and terrorism in general. What was the reaction to the Nice and Orlando attacks?

I like booze and pork way too much to convert to islam.

Plus i don't fuck goats

Why is Islam so concerned with women's rights?

Taqiyya exists in Islamic literature but Muslims usually don't talk about it. Sunni Muslims are allowed to lie about Islam only if their lives are at stake. Shia Muslims talk about Taqiyya more openly and mainly use it against Sunni Muslims, as they are in a minority position and their religious views are unacceptable to Sunnis.

I picked up a copy of the BoM and thought "why not try it?" And found out why not is because it's repetitive like an elementary schooler writing a story for school.
I don't think I even want to try Koran.

by percentage, how many canadian muslims
>publicly condone
>privately condone
>are willing to commit
>condemn
Terrorism?

Also, what do you think about syrian refugees?

What specific thing we do pisses off muslims? (habits, etc.)

What percentage are ACTUALLY assimilated to canada?

I believe that people should assimilate when they move to a foreign country. When in Rome do as the Romans do. I also believe we should currently limit immigration as it is negatively affecting our economy.

Keep telling yourself that brother Muhammad Johnson

Indonesia is fucked up and Turkey is regressing as well.

They perceive them as weak. Now that Trump is in power many Muslim community leaders are in panic over what to do.

I read the entire Qur'an and hadith (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim) and concluded that the entire religion was false. I was 18.

I've think I've read somewhere before that Muslims are autistic about the the whole "bearing false witness" thing, and consider jokes, pranks, and most forms of humor to be lying, and therefore sinful.

Sorry, I don't watch anime.

Do most Muslims in your ex community hold what we'd consider primitive values?

Did most people you know put their faiths laws above Canada's?

Do you think there's a fundamental problem with Islam?

Do you think the US and Canada should ban Muslims from coming into the country?

Did you notice the children of Muslim immigrants being more extreme than their parents?

Other than Imams, did your average Muslim you knew support the Muhadeen? How about Hamas?

Do Muslims want to kill Jews or whites more?

I've been to your home province user. Ask me anything. Just forwarning, your people are fucking sick.

I don't think that will ever happen. I understand your frustrations though.

Most Muslims don't bother reading any of it.

Corey in the house

I'm not going to argue with a pedophile.

So you reached the conclusion that Islam was false entirely on your own, without using the internet or anything? That's pretty impressive actually. Was your family very religious? How insulated from secular society were you as a child? Did you attend a religious school?

can confirm. I am in a class where we study the historical story of Jesus of Nazareth, and literally every major historian believes that he was a revolutionary and a bandit that marauded his was south to Jeursalem. He then proceeded to take the temple by force and held it with his merry band of religious zealots until a Roman cohort literally forced him out.

Thats the reason they crucified him. No because he was "the son of God", but that he was a violent revolutionary.

Muslims don't accept any science that goes against their beliefs. The Qur'an allows cousin marriage and therefore it must be okay according to Muslims. This practice is becoming less common now though, mainly because doctors in the Muslim world are advising against it.

is inbreeding apparent in any of the muslims you know?