Liberals: Meat eating, virtue signalling retards

Look at this virtue signalling pieces of shit. Both of them constantly talk about the importance of climate change and our responsibility to stop it. Yet, here they are, about to consume the flesh of a dead animal. Animal agriculture is the main contributor of carbon emissions. If they really cared, they'd be advocating for abstaining from meat consumption.
Stop eating meat you liberal cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catching_Fire:_How_Cooking_Made_Us_Human
youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew&ab_channel=DominicDeCocco5G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. vegan

This pic is FUCKING EPIC!!!

fucking IDIOT

DUDE SCIENCE FUCKING RULES MAN

FUCK YEAH I LOVE SCIENCE BITCH

No lie, the facebook comments are just this.
>BLACK SCIENCE MAN HURR DURR

haha, that will show him

Here's another #EPIC one from the world's greatest show. xD Probably most of the people here don't know it cause they're not nerds like us :P

Can you even imagine the conversations that took place over this dinner?

Bill nye looks evil

Probably Tyson just getting drunk and making Nye feel guilty for being white

Hijacking this epic bread for more EPIC science pix. xD Nerds Unite!

More like Nye watching Tyson fuck his wife

dude in the black and white plaid with the goofy expression looks like he's taking 12 inches of Tyson

Fuck, meant

fuck off vegimite faggot

Turkeys are not meat, you dumbass. They're flightless birds.

Hey man, I'm not saying that everyone shouldn't eat meat. I'm just pointing out these fuck's virtue signalling

Give me your definition of meat then. Faggot.

so true, they seem to think they can compensate that way but it's only a case of worst of both worlds.
if most people weren't so dumb they could use this against liberals so perfectly. but meat faggotry overrides political differences apparently.

Let's back up to being an engineer and an astrophysics planetarium guy who pass themselves off as experts on all science by using the vague "science educator" term.

Vegan conservative here, this is one of the things I hate most about libtards.

Kek. You really are a retard.

Anybody know what the absolute worst case scenario is for climate change? I mean like something apocalyptic, even if it has a lower chance of happening

I couldn't care less about the nigger since I knew he was bullshit from day 1 but damn, for Bill to turn out to be one of these " LE SCIENCE IS EBIN" guys hurts...

>liberal
>hypocrite
pick both

Oh, of course, because birds are made out of candy floss and marshmallow fluff, aren't they you fucking retard.

They just want poor white people to not be able to afford it. Globalisation is doing a good job of that already. Anything but chicken and mince is expensive here.

Fuck scientists.

In one of the European projections everything catches on fire

Could say all the actual science, but this works better.
Pic on the left is the Garden of Eden.
Pic in the middle is the world right now.
Pic on the right is the "absolute worst case scneario"

How can a supposed intellectual have such utter shit taste?

XDDD

It doesn't help when all their detractors don't know a fucking iota of highschool physics or math to be able to form an argument against them

I forgot the artist name, pls help a brother out.

Any sources on this? This stuff always intrigues me
lol

Bosch

>Stop eating meat
human 's brain need a lot of energy and it's can't be found in plants.

You think he stood in that pic for free? He does all this shit for da dolla billz

I can guaranty those two are gay together

Can't liberals just get nutrients from cum? I mean, they swallow a lot already...

SCHIENCE IS SO AWESOME! I WANT TO FUCK IT.

Not true. One can have a nutritionally sufficient diet from plants and fungi. If it weren't then how do vegans stay alive?

Venus

These studies funded by people who want to sell you a paleo cookbook.

You are 100% right OP. Sup Forums is starting to become a meat free board (dead serious). Some of us on here are vegetarians/vegans

In reality, it will likely be that climate change fucks people on the coast, kills a bunch of poor people, and then the rest get to live in a low energy consuming amish-like society.
No sources becuz lazy

I'm so glad gay marriage is legal

are they gay?

WRONG

Humans have zero effect on climate. Climate change is driven by solar variation.

Anonymous Bosch

Didn't say it was humans. Said it was animal agriculture. Problem?

No one in real science respects these two . If only normies knew.

>yfw Bosch used Sup Forums

no
here read this book for more detail and avoid my awful grammar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catching_Fire:_How_Cooking_Made_Us_Human

vegans stay alive but they will bad health

The "farm animals put out the most carbon" meme is fucking stupid, the carbon that animals fart out is just the carbon that was in the plants or meat they ate, which was absorbed out of the goddamn atmosphere, making it carbon neutral. The only carbon emissions that affect the carbon in the atmosphere are ones from burning fossil fuels that have been trapped underground for millions of years.

Animals do not practice agriculture, humans do. Stupid?

We don't disagree that eating animals was a necessary part of human survival. We just think in 2016 there are so many meat alternatives it is not the most ethical and logical option

Everyone is going to talk shot to you. But the facts are this is true. I eat meat all day every day. Shit beef tounge and hog jaw is the most euphoric substance i have ever put in my mouth. The blatant hipocrecy is the only thing to debate here. Gg kek

It really is easy to trigger these newfags. Sup Forums is truly in the shitter.

(Retard #1)
(r 2)
(a fucking bong retard I expected you some sense of humor form you)

Bunch of fags

what the fuck. no. that is not real.

>Tries to peddle paleo bullshit
Ignoring the fact that you're a retard who fell for the paleo ploy. I can accept bad health for being ethically sound, and not murdering animals for the sake of taste. Cavemen didn't have a choice, they were surviving. We have a choice now. I've made mine

Bird meat is pretty insignificant compared to cows. Those little shits grow fast.

Vegans are virtue signalling retards since they're faggot jihadist absolutists, since it's either eating meat or not. If you faggots really cared about your cause you'd talk about amounts instead, but alas, you're idiots with your heads in your asses, generally. Not really ot but fy

>HURR DURR I KILL ANIMALS CUZ THEY TASTE GUD

Vegans are the epitome of anti-science.
They refuse to get vaccines because "muh evil animal products"
Fuck anti-vaxx retards
If you eat meat and enjoy shit like a normal human being, you will just be called "anti science" by retarded vegans and the rest of the science community would give zero shits.
If you don't eat meat and become an anti-vaxx retard vegan, you will be antagonized by literally all of science for your pseudoscience health beliefs and anti-vaxx views.
Hmm, clearly vegan is the right choice for science!

>Not wanting to kill animals means I'm anti vaccine
I have all my vaccines faggot. Any anti-vaxxer is a retard. Anyone who eats meat is also a retard. Give me one argument besides: Taste, convenience, tradition, or apathy as to why humans should eat meat
inb4 MUH PROTEIN

Respect vegbro

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew&ab_channel=DominicDeCocco5G

Is that LE SCIENCE BLACK MAN?! EPIC

If you abide by the vegan philosophy, then yes you will be anti-vaxx. Otherwise you suggest it is a good idea to use animal products.
Now obviously people may diverge from the mainstream vegan philosophy. That doesn't mean that most vegans won't uphold it of course.
Eating meat is healthier. There is a reason why pescatarians live longer than vegans.
Vegans "health" in general gets BTFO by fish. Fish are actually even more environmentally friendly than even grains. However it needs to be done in a controlled environment (like farming fish) instead of over-fishing in the wild.
Not to mention you need the omega3s for maximum brain function. Really there is no downside to eating fish.
>implying protein isn't an argument
Animal fats, and animal proteins are much healthier across the board than plant based fats and proteins. You could stick to fish, if you think red meat is unhealthy. However there is iron in that red meat, and the saturated fat actually quickly metabolizes into testosterone so IMHO the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of the saturated fat.

Has potencial

Marvelous

All these people calling antivaxxers retards just like MSM told them to. Learn anything from the election regarding media?

Not all vaccines are the same. Some good, some bad.

Vaccinepapers.org

>animal proteins are much healthier across the board
Have fun having lipid levels through the roof. You're also assuming that I follow the vegan philosophy to a T. Notice how I've never claimed to be a vegan? I think that animal testing is a necessary evil to an extent. Also, I don't care about health. I care about ethics, and not killing an innocent lifeform for my taste and sustenance is unnecessary.

>not killing
fuck. my grammar.
You know what i meant

go back in the closet and be gay in there, not out here

Ooooh I'm shaking in my rainboots Mr.edgy

I never alleged that you were anything, or if I did I didn't intend to. Nonetheless one can easily be fooled by your seemingly pro vegan rhetoric.
Those lipid levels are good for gainz. Again, sat fat readily converts into testosterone in men.
If you don't care about health that's fine.
However killing a creature for health is not the same as killing for taste, by any means. Even still the latter isn't inherently immoral.
I disagree that killing nonhuman animals unnecessarily is unethical in the first place. In fact it is sometimes ethical to kill humans in situations, such as self defense, or war. Or proactive self defense (which is basically the case with killing of various animals anyways).

I can't wait until there is a major outbreak of a deadly virus in the us. It's going to wipe out highly populated liberal cities

This. I don't think Tyson has ever done anything even remotely important scientifically. Just look at how he gets an average of like 1 citation on his papers. Nye isn't even a scientist

Fag

Check this out friend it's highly important
Information about animals

Goddamit

Sorry about that here ya go
It's on the house

here you go

I'm not even going to read this retard bait thread.

I grew up on a cattle farm, I've also worked as a boner.

Firstly, if that roast was made of Tofu, the soybean used to produce it causes far more damage environmentally than grazing stock.
Soybean cropping is outright devastating.

Secondly, Vegans shouldn't be targeting whole meat eaters. We eat all parts of the cow from tongue to the bones, most in the west don;t even know just how much of a slaughtered animal we consume.
Who you Vegan poofters should target is JEWS.
Kosher literally wastes half an animal!
They kill an animal and only eat Half!

DISGUSTING! OUTRAGEOUS!
I have NEVER ONCE seen a Vegan attack a Jew over these practices.
HYPOCRITES!

Ive never met a vegan who wasn't waltjy and who doesn't pay huge prices for their food.

I should add that I personally ascribe to Aristotelian ethics. The golden rule does not fall out of Aristotelian ethics. It is essentially a relativistic utilitarian doctrine where utility can be abstract and not necessarily relevant to wordily affairs. By being relativistic, it does not attempt to maximize global utility. It incorporates abstract concepts like virtue and purpose into ethics.
For example, the purpose of an acorn is to grow into an oak tree. If it does so and lives well, it will have achieved eudaimonia. Achieving this is to essentially achieve virtue. If a squirrel comes along and eats this acorn, the acorn has been interrupted from achieving this purpose (and from a utilitarian perspective, has had its utility reduced individually). A utilitarian would try to maximize global utility so a utilitarian would consider whether to kill the squirrel (thus allowing the acorn to grow) to maximize utility, or allow the squirrel to eat the acorn. The Aristotelian would just suggest a laissez-faire mentality and just let whatever happens happen, but each individual should strive for maximum utility/virtue.
Most excessive compassion for animals (veganism) arises from taking the golden rule too seriously. The golden rule is the ethical framework most people are taught and understand to a rudimentary level.

>Stop eating meat you liberal cucks
not a lib but
b12

>I've also worked as a boner

Kek

>vegan
Kill yourself

>worked as a boner

No you didn't softcock

But then the animal would not even exist in the first place soo

Animals don't have feelings cunt, quit crying and eat your steak

Are le science guys a gay couple now?

Holy fucking shit, this thread!
Won't anyone think of my sides?!

I see its after 4pm and high school is out.

You're a little faggot kid, just like your poofter dad, and you're too young for the war Homo Grandpa

LOL SCIENCE MUCH???? Hahaha drumpf

so when did they shack up i didnt even know they was queer