Are there black people here that actually trust donald trump and whites...

Are there black people here that actually trust donald trump and whites? I was told this but I have yet to meet another black person that thinks this IRL and I don't believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
mic.com/articles/92043/8-vivid-photos-that-show-what-iraq-looked-like-before-it-was-destroyed-by-war#.pbtdDOuSp
factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-racism-timeline-breaking-down-presidential-candidates-past-comments-2431421
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
snopes.com/so-you-think-you-know-donald-trump/
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An actual BLACK president still led to Black Lives Matter protests and "we are all oppressed".

The mindset that the dems can 'save' us has always been retarded. Free yourself.

Both parties are shit that do nothing for black people. You're both liars.

Trump got more of the black male vote than any other republican candidate since they were given the vote.

resses cup flavored brother checking in.

I know no less than a dozen black people that voted Trump.

I was talking to one the other day. He is a young 20ish black male. He was impressed with how Trump pulled out a win as a underdog, that kind of thinking will make him a great president etc.

All the blacks I know in their 30s or over are brainwashed democrats though.

Ok then shut the fuck up nigger

Do you actually trust donald trump and them? Seriously? Come on man you cant be this dense.

The right will never get the black vote but it'd be funny if Trump managed to cut into it. Once people get 'used' the Trump and he starts getting cozy with all his black celeb friends maybe he could tilt the needle just a tad.

Just once I'd love to see a Black Republican run against an old White liberal. Shit would be mind fuckery on all sides

Thats classy

They're all over youtube, friend. Stop being lazy and look it up. I found about 15 there alone.

Who cares?

I'm mixed and I trust both trump and farage, to a certain extent.
Do you seriously think a savage muslim migrant will be all like
>Hold up
>Lets not behead this dude
>He's a little bit tanned
>Lets not rape his unscarfed daughter
>Rememberer the 1 drop rule
Get real.

Just because I'm not entirely white doesn't mean I enjoy having pajeet use the side of my house as a public urinal.

Yea i'm well aware of the existence of coons. I want to know WHY a black person would be so dumb as to vote for him.

Here's a question for you instead:

Why should we care if you trust white people or not? Everything else aside, we've created a society where anyone can get ahead no matter what they look like or where they come from--and this is why so many immigrants from India or the far east do so well. All you have to do is have ambition, patience, and play by the rules. You out-compete the people around you and you'll live a very fruitful life. And if you try and fail, well that's just your own shortcomings.

They're white nationalists! They cant just openly say it. Trump didn't even initially disavow the KKK. Come on man

I just don't see how some black people can support someone so antithetical to our collective existence and prosperity..

Honest question...
Why do black people need someone who will
"do something for them"?

Well OP, compare the two black men in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Look at the difference in their attitude just about how to conduct rhetoric. This holds for white people too - my liberal dad is shitty at arguing things, has little interest in understanding things other people think, and complains about people more successful than him.

Never said that. He just made it seem like republicans got the back of black people and they don't. Thats such bullshit.

The older black guy IS correct, he's just too dumb to correctly articulate his point but nonetheless the sentiment of what he's saying is correct. Thats what i've been hearing from other black people, certainly not what that django ass sam jackson faggot is saying.

shit

>They're white nationalists!
You don't have to heil hitler to see that BLM, chimps, beaners and ISIS are cancer.
That's some nu-male regressive-left trail of thought right there.
Facts aren't "racist".

Seen this a few months ago. Grow out of your victimhood mentality please.

I know one black guy who voted for Trump. He actually got into a pretty heated debate with a white girl who was pro-Hillary, about a week before the election.

I think he just hated Hillary, he mentioned 'super-predators' a lot.

better version with the timestamp he later posted.

Dude in terms of cancer, it's your kind honestly, not them. Africa if gaddafi WASN'T assassinated would have been economically paradisaical. The gold dinar would've saved africa, then US white intervention.. shit

mic.com/articles/92043/8-vivid-photos-that-show-what-iraq-looked-like-before-it-was-destroyed-by-war#.pbtdDOuSp
Iran and Iraq in the 50s, then US white intervention..shit

And the only bad jews are the white ones, not the mizrahi or sephardic jews, just the european ashkenazi ones.

You're the bad guys when you actually look into the details of how something came to be and not just the "IS" that it is.

If only this were true

Ok whatever dude, so no other black people? Curious to get some insight.

>Just once I'd love to see a Black Republican run against an old White liberal.
Ever hear of Ben Carson?

I never understood this about liberals
>Person's skin is black

"O-OH! Vote democrat! Somehow our policies will help you better then republicans even though they haven't for the past 30 years! Your skin is black after all so you MUST vote this way. If you don't we will bury you :)."

When will they wake up to this?

>I was told this but I have yet to meet another black person that thinks this IRL and I don't believe it.

Probably because you wear your lefty politics on your sleeve and no one wants to be called an uncle tom - even by an idiot.

You done fucked up son.

> Trump didn't even initially disavow the KKK.

Because he already did 16 years ago in the year 2000.

Source:
>factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

But it's strange...the Main Stream Media NEVER covered this. It's almost like they're trying to push a narrative at the cost of the truth. But that's crazy right? Every good liberal knows they can trust NYT and CNN. The establishment cares about them and will take care of them always.

I'm a moderate, faggot, I'm not some fascist extremist like you.

>no one wants to be called an uncle tom
They should. They're black people..that voted for a fucking covert white nationalist! I just want to understand how that makes sense to them, like what bullshit rationalizations do you come up with to believe that?

why should anyone do anything for niggers? they can do things for themselves if they want to improve

He's not a white nationalist, he's a jew lover who hates muslims.

hillary killed gadaffi ya goober

Not even lying, this is exactly what happened to me. I would get mad and debate Sup Forums as a liberal 4 years ago.

Spoiler: I'm no longer a liberal.

Its not natural to trust whites that is instinct. Do or do not overcome it up to you. Dems will ignore your racism if you don't it doesn't fit the narrative.

> Pajeet
You realize the majority of Indian (Hindus) in the UK are far more successful and educated than the local Blacks? I know it hurts to be looked down upon by someone you would think is on your side, or you feel the need to put down another race (mainly Indians) to feel better about being Black, it's not exactly an uncommon mentality among Tyrones but come on now, keep some perspective here.

i go to a school with complete whitewashed black people and most of them come from parents who got out of the hood and shit, some even wore a MAGA hat after election day and this is canada. they are great people if they weren't niggerfied

Yes, they're known as "coons" in real life.

ibtimes.com/donald-trump-racism-timeline-breaking-down-presidential-candidates-past-comments-2431421

He's obviously racist and he absolutely piggybacked off the support of the many white nationalists that constitute his fanbase.

Seeing whites do this? Literally no surprise. You never really stopped doing it but black people? I just don't even see how..

How is that any different than Obama relying on the black vote when he ran?

yeah my neighbor a few houses down is like that. They literally have a perfect 1960's family and they all dress and act like they just came out of a time machine. weird shit. some niggers are capable if they get that nigger mindset out. I think much of it comes down to biological IQ though...

ohhhh, well now I know. Thanks!

Blacks don't trust whites but it's because blacks don't give reasons for whites to trust blacks.

It's a circular affair.

Trust no one. Not even yourself.

lol, niggers cant into responsibility...

LOOK AT AFRICA...(& Detroit...and the south...)

No, the predominately white and EUROPEAN ASHKENAZI jew special interest groups killed gaddafi.

Europe cant thrive economically without africa being what it is. Gaddafi proved this.

LOL

Niggers say the dumbest shit sometimes...

The only people governments look out for are themselves and their donors. This is why white people generally want smaller government because we know they're nothing but crooks.

>whitewashed black people
being respectable isn't being "white. Blacks who take that as a compliment are coons and the whole point of this thread is for me to ask one "in person" why they voted for a white nationalist.

He didn't build his fanbase off of "black power" rhetoric, never really went out of his way to "appeal" to black people either truthfully. Black people came to him, he promised change for ALL not just us when he campaigned.

Trump when you read between the lines and stop the coy "pretending to be ignorant" schtick is obviously pandering to one group and unlike black people, only did he receive support from "your community" when he started attacking other groups, not just based off his skin color.

I'm black

I'm literally African American
My mom and dad immigrated from Ghana
My mom is a speech therapist and my dad works as a plumber
They're still married

We don't associate with many Americanized blacks for obvious reasons.

They also paid for private school education to "protect me" from public school and are helping me through college.

I trust white people as much as I'd trust any stranger. I feel white people tend to mind their business, most keep quiet and tend to their own matters. Some whites tend to act like Americanized blacks and get loud and confrontational, a very small percentage (all based anecdotally from my 21 years on this earth... in Texas)

But I don't outright trust anyone, including whites, and I don't think you should either- trust is something you only share with close friends and family.

Aback in my day a hard working man was just a man. Black,white,purple.

>identity politics

when will lefties learn? they only ever win through purges ala stalin/mao.

They can't do it in America unless they get the guns.

Mulatto man here. I have full faith in Donald Trump. I believe he will Make America Great Again.

>We don't associate with many Americanized blacks for obvious reasons.

When I was in college about 10 years ago I had a lot of Africans in my courses because I was taking night classes. They would never associate themselves with the 'african americans' in the class.

Then as the courses got harder there were only the Africans left lol

Shut up.

When black people first met europeans, they welcomed them, just like the native Americans and almost every other group, THEN they got fucked over hard and began mistrusting whites, black mistrust of whites is logical given the entirety of our history together, white mistrust of blacks is based off of stereotypes YOU spread, crime rates which have been going down for the past 40 years and black people choosing not to forgive people who only change themselves on a surface level.

Thats why the "silent majority" of your race came out and supported a white nationalist after "changing so hard over the years".

Obama's brother:
twitter.com/ObamaMalik

>read between the lines

wrong, Trump was pandering to everyone and everything that would cast a vote that election. He literally attacked democrats for shitting on black people in the city and doing a terrible job governing.

Their entire plan, this from Bannon himself, is to make life (the economy) so good blacks and hispanics vote 40% republican from here on out.

They want to kill identity politics.

My girlfriend is black. She's redpilled as fuck. Hates niggers with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

She boarded the Trump train before I did.

Yea obviously trust is for family and close friends but i'm asking black trump voters why they would vote for an undercover white nationalist. I want to know that.

How? I just don't...

Witnessed, I CAN'T EVEN

>stop the coy "pretending to be ignorant" schtick
>Their entire plan, this from Bannon himself, is to make life (the economy) so good blacks and hispanics vote 40% republican from here on out.
>They want to kill identity politics.

Like black men in general? If so then I would feed her alive to dogs, not even kidding.

I loathe those black girls.

>us white intervention

Pajeet doesn't only mean indian.
It also means bangladeshi, srilankan, pakistani, palestinian and any other fresh-off-the-boat durka durk.
Go visit Newham then tell me all about how great pajeets are.

>USA
Well never mind then.
I know it may be hard to believe, but not everyone's trash is the same.

>Americanized blacks
Are you speaking english?
Are you a law-abiding tax-paying citizen?
You are an americanized black.

There is nothing "Americanized" about being a primate.
As if to say integrating as a black in America means you HAVE to be a dumbass.

There isn't proof of this, there is no legitimate source that proves this either.

Though I'd be all for it, I think Americanized blacks need to be cut from welfare, affirmative action removed, and the NAACP abolished

My family would say the same

Ok? That's exactly what they want to do. Dissemble the identity politic driven machine that the democrats have created and force them to rebrand themselves.

There is no coy ignorance, there is no ignorance. He pandered hard to ALL types of people.

He beat Romney with blacks and latinos.

deal with it.

THE SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS that are predominately white, like 95% white.

>undercover white nationalist

I think we found the guy making those flat earther threads.

Reading between the lines is another way of saying projection

Liberals are so fucking racist it's astounding and their hypocrisy is both wide and deep.

I agree too but thats not trump. Thats not trump at all.

Where is he saying this and what evidence is there that he's even attempted to help black people before? We've heard accusations of racism but has donald done anything credible for other people besides himself? Nothing from what i've heard and those are his actions, not his words. Why trust his words over his actions?

He said niggers not black men. Nigger is a lifestyle not a skin color

Why the fuck would we do research for you? Trump is known as an empathetic guy, one of the reasons he ran for president. If you can't be bothered to look this stuff up for yourself why the fuck should we do it for you when you're obviously a lazy piece of shit?

He sued the government to get blacks and jews into mara lago

>jews are white

You should pay attention to who is actually telling you to blame white people

Also this

>the special interest groups
>the chosen people

hrmmmmm

So let me get this straight, you genuinely believe Trump and his supporters in the alt-right don't have white nationalist sentiments? Not even having them but not showing them but just completely "there is not an ounce of white nationalism in my body". You believe this?

No. That is a narrative established by leftist media to discredit their political opponents.

>can't be bothered to look this stuff up for yourself
There is nothing to look up because IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

the alt right is completely made up dumbass

Sorry your Rachael Maddow fed bullshit belief of some rural hillbillies planning to ignite the fourth Reich isn't true.

It must really suck realizing you've been the bad guy all along. Maybe you're still in the denial stage, I don't know.

There is nothing wrong with white nationalism, there is something wrong with white supremacy- black supremacy - any supremacy

We went through 8 years of black nationalism

I could not care less if white people wanted to preserve their own race, this doesn't matter and doesn't affect me.
White people should identify that they have their own culture, heritage, and customs and should seek to preserve these.

t. Ghana immigrant

I'm black.

snopes.com/so-you-think-you-know-donald-trump/

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

>You should pay attention to who is actually telling you to blame white people
It's infighting truthfully.

>snopes

>snopes

Ah

I just don't trust Donald Trump. He's a narcissistic egotistical piece of shit liar who paved his way to the presidency using complete demonization.

Then I used the wrong words. Not nationalism, supremacy. You don't see trump having clear white supremacist undertones in his rhetoric.

> youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

just don't think that Jews identify as "White" when playing identity politics.

And on the other side... Hillary Clinton.

You shouldn't trust anyone with as much power as a President, period. Always be vigilant.

Do you like trump?

I do but it's not that much. I normally don't trust anybody to do anything, but whites are more reliable and willing to work with you.

Just because a few supremacist support Donald doesn't mean all of his supporters are for white supremacy. That's like saying Obama or Clinton is racists because black supremacist exist that support them.

You could say the same for Clinton and unfortunately she's continues to get away with crimes far worse simply because of support.